• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Mikael, we all know the truth. The reason you've been "gone" so long is because you've been spending all your time posting as otg?. Only an evil genius like yourself could pull off something like this.

Spife

Smash Master
Hey guys, I really want our two crews to get along. I know there's been a lot of **** talk in the past and I think we should put it behind us and make up. I mean, come on, we're all mature young adults right? Why can't we just be friendly and make up?
Anyway, I wanted to cement our nu friendship with a picture I made for you guys, seeing your "Nah" dog joke on the previous page, I made one for you all to post where ever, and it's personalized for your whole crew! It's a little further down.

Love, Spife.

otg

Smash Master
lol spife there has never been bad blood lol. Arc, Roman and Yedi are all my boys, and you were mad chill when we met as well as Dave and pretty much everyone I've met from mass excluding an individual or two.

Still tho, you're definitely breakfast.

otg?

Smash Rookie
Spife, there's a couple major problems in your post...

First, no one on these boards is mature. Just a bunch of immature trolls. And as for "young adults"...otg is probably in his 40's by now. That old *** ***** is closer to "senior citizen" than he is to "young adult".

Second, your crew would destroy TFS. I mean just look at the TFS line-up. They have a samus who excessively extenders at the cost of losing every match, the guy who lost to irish mafia in tourney, this tuna guy who is apparently ******** and plays pichu, and a bunch of lame falcon players(pc jona included). Only person you'd have to watch out for is niko45, who has a decent marth.

Third, **** breakfast. Lunch all day.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Spife, there's a couple major problems in your post...

First, no one on these boards is mature. Just a bunch of immature trolls. And as for "young adults"...otg is probably in his 40's by now. That old *** ***** is closer to "senior citizen" than he is to "young adult".

Second, your crew would destroy TFS. I mean just look at the TFS line-up. They have a samus who excessively extenders at the cost of losing every match, the guy who lost to irish mafia in tourney, this tuna guy who is apparently ******** and plays pichu, and a bunch of lame falcon players(pc jona included). Only person you'd have to watch out for is niko45, who has a decent marth.

Third, **** breakfast. Lunch all day.
Wes = OTG?

otg?

Smash Rookie
pc jona, I will beat you so bad that you'll retire for good. Then YOU'LL be the one who has to leave the country. Just name a time and a place for our duel

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
****. Jona going at it with otg?. Finally someone steps up to challenge this troll.

Tommy, when do you think you'll get a chance to upload some of the footage from the other night. It's probably mostly garbage, but there's definitely a few worthy moments in there. Like the combo you got on Max's fox on dream land.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Has anyone asked Tommy whether he's the otg? troll? This seems like something he'd do.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol wow

especially since he called my falcon garbage

hes sooo jealousss

tommy ur gay lol

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
otg, you've accused like half a dozen people of being otg?, including myself, yaneev, prog, HAB, and now Tommy. Make up your mind already, detective gizzle!

otg

Smash Master
lol, this thread is beyond ********. I've definitely accused everyone of being otg?, including myself. I'm still convinced it's yaneev, but he refuses to take ownership despite irrefutable evidence.

Frankly at this point I don't care who it is.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
As long as whoever admits to it ends their post with "... and I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids." I'll be happy.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I don't name search anymore. It hasn't worked for me since they started putting the mlg video player on the site and ****ed with the search engine.

I wanna play with you guys, but we just got caught smoking piff by idris's dad so idk what's gonna happen now since he's the one with the car and basement :(

But if someone is driving up there to play with you guys (lookin at you prog) I'd be down to come with.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
You guys should all come play at my place sometime soon...
Salad Bowl can take the subway and TFS can drive.
EVERYONES HAPPY =D

Top Bottom