• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
As usual? Are you ****in kidding me OTG? When's the last time you opened your house for a fest, offered to drive to a tournament, or convinced someone you're a genius? Seriously kid, step it the **** up.

*****$

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
The Hebrew Mafia's coming to take your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so that they can invest it and make more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Niko: "YO LET ME GET AT THIS ****IN PICHU FOR A SECOND"

The fiercest thing I've ever heard Niko say. My pichu **** its pants when I heard that

Edit: $64 OT*****. But I'll cut you a break. For THIS AMOUNT ONLY I'll accept an N64 and SSB64 instead of the $64. Also a controller. It's up to you negraw....but I'm gettin paid.

otg?

Smash Rookie
Holypooping ****ing ****s poointgin *****s iz bes****ing ****eed up this this mof ****ing thread. I OTG NIGQAANQNA IM THE BEST IN TFS; ****ing *****es and taking names

Edit:
[Christianity}

Niko45

Smash Master
Holypooping ****ing ****s poointgin *****s iz bes****ing ****eed up this this mof ****ing thread. I OTG NIGQAANQNA IM THE BEST IN TFS; ****ing *****es and taking names

Edit:
[Christianity}
K, just hid the kids, gonna go check on the wife

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
K, just hid the kids, gonna go check on the wife
what about the hubby?

lmao

why is tfs so ********/good/pcjona/otg/nikold/heb$/fruit$/P.O.F/captainpreqfromsmashboards??!?!!/therealpcchris/*****/homie..../nobutseriously/sssssaint

all the stuff we say

who we are

lmao

oh why

edit: i forgot like 100000 of the other memes

but its k i dont have 2 hours to name them all

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
PC Jona just summed up the last 250 pages of this thread, which is good cuz I'm sure most people would not be able to read through more than 1 sentence of this ***********.

And holy ****. Hebrew maf out for blood....just like irish maf at that last no johns. Can anyone stop that kid....anyone????? Let's go down the list real quick...

otg- no chance in hell. this guy has a lot of heart, but just lacks skill and clear mind(probably due to the trees) necessary to get the job done.
niko- too humble. Nick would never crush the dreams and aspirations of a teenage smasher by defeating him in tournament.
tuna- too busy going back to college, eating cheese, establishing the hebrew mafia, and being disgusting
pc chris- too stupid. He could have joined any crew in the country, but chose TFS.
pc jona- .........our last and only hope.

otg

Smash Master
why is tfs so ********/good/pcjona/otg/nikold/heb$/fruit$/P.O.F/captainpreqfromsmashboards??!?!!/therealpcchris/*****/homie..../nobutseriously/sssssaint
There are hundreds more of these. Most of them have avoided the boards.... the whole "potentially/actually/etc" nonsense has been going on for like 3 months between Yaneev and myself and only recently has it emerged as one of the new trends in ***********.

The fact remains that TFS is amazing/****ing abysmally ********.

otg- no chance in hell. this guy has a lot of heart, but just lacks skill and clear mind(probably due to the trees) necessary to get the job done.
niko- too humble. Nick would never crush the dreams and aspirations of a teenage smasher by defeating him in tournament.
tuna- too busy going back to college, eating cheese, establishing the hebrew mafia, and being disgusting
pc chris- too stupid. He could have joined any crew in the country, but chose TFS.
pc jona- .........our last and only hope.
This is amazing.

I was actually reviewing the TFS thread from the beginning last week, I went from June 2008 - February 2010 and wasn't even halfway (at 40ppp). So much has changed and so much hasn't, not just as smashers but as people as well. It's also interesting to see who is still hanging out here, who is new, who's gone, etc etc.

I might do a write up on it at some point, but I doubt I'm down to go through another 100+ pages of ***********.

Who wants to play tonight?
I think we're going to all play tonight cause it's Yaneev's last night in town.

Niko45

Smash Master
Some other great off the record moments include:

-that thing Max said to Yedi in the car that one time because he was being too quiet...Vanz knows what I'm talking about

Yaneev: Dam it I'm playing Niko which means I can't take a nap in the middle of the match like I can against....that other kid

R00R

Smash Journeyman
JR is coming to my place tonight, prob a few more people too.

You guys should come out, my setup is too legit and I need to get some use out of it.

otg

Smash Master
Another great off the record moment is that absolutely terrible thing I said to Yaneev once on AIM that he still has copied and pasted on a Text Document on his desktop. He used to throw that at me all the time, I'm sure he will once again now that i've brought it back up.

I'm still going to have to ask that you don't put tht up on the boards, cause that **** is terrible and the way you have it saved is taken out of context (there's no right context, bro).

As for going out to the BX, I'm down but I wouldn't be able to drive cause of my car. Now all we gotta do is wait for yaneev to come in here and say "otg, why don't you just offer to drive once?!?!??!" at which point I will have no choice but to say,

"guess I gotta

STEP

IT

UP

OH

TEE

SOMETHINGRETARDEDAND****INGRANDOM"

This of course is followed by chants of racism spewed in machine like fashion from Yaneev's dirty mouth.

Back on topic tho, if someone else is willing to drive/I get my mom's car, I'll come out and bring the idiots. If not I guess I'lll host or maybe that Chris kid from Port Cheeseter will

STEP

IT

UP

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
God ****it OTG...this is exactly what I'm talking about. You gotta step it the **** up. As punishment I'm gonna paste that **** you said right out of my word file -- that document alone PROVES that OH TEE GEE is the father of racism in TFS.

Niko45

Smash Master
Excellent ****, OTG. Sorry to say I won't make it tonight due to heavy drinking. Sorry I won't be able to make it for Yaneev's last night, but that lil *****'s too good now anyway. He's well overdue to go upstate/abroad, get worse, and then come back so we can **** him/make him better than us all over again.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i wonder if that dog is real and not photo shopped

if its real

i would pay 5 million dollars for him

imagine just staring at that dog and hes just like

all day long

lol

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I have to come smash with you guys again sometime. Accursed work eating up all my time.

otg

Smash Master
He's well overdue to go upstate/abroad, get worse, and then come back so we can **** him/make him better than us all over again.
I missed this from earlier, but niko is so right. This has happened at least 3 times now. Tuna about to destroy upstate. I really hope you can go out to tournies and beast. You can finally play and meet the infamous

JESIAH

TEE

GEE

CUE!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

dookie dookie doodoo dookie diahrea dookie bull**** dookie barbara streisand

Reaver197

Smash Lord
bull ****
stop playing star craft 2 and play a real game.
Ha ha, thanks Tommy. Before tonight, I could actually say that I hadn't played Starcraft is as long as I haven't played Melee.

Dickface.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
mikael being mean??!?!??!

i thought the humility list went

dj nintendo
mikael
nik0
otg?
otg
pc jona
irish mafia after beating otg
prog
yedi
pc chris
CAPTAIN PREQ FROM SMASHBOARDS??!?!?!

and then we all know the meanest person alive ....

that pichu maining niqqqa..... it starts with a Y or T depending on which name you go by...

D1

MA DUE

JUST GOIN FOR A LIL

DIP

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm going to be so confused when I run into you guys again. It seems your lexicon has been upgraded drastically.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
by upgraded, you mean

retardaded.

also everyone, stand on one leg

put ur chin on ur left shoulder

and say red, backwards.

enjoy.

Top Bottom