• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

R00R

Smash Journeyman
You guys should come play at my new house in the bx sometime.
Projector melee is too good!

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I'm renting out the top story of a house. It is kinda run down but there is tons of space and places to sit. I'm loving it.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Yo we should play at my place today.
Max bring me a TV! =D

In other news my Aim screen name that I have had since AOL was cool just got suspended for no ****ing reason.

RIP Tomaso8587

New Aim = Drawthelinehere

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
wait...by definitely do you mean potentially? Or are you talking about dropping a deuce? Or are you talking about the ultimate team, Moko and MattDotZeb?

Step it up. BE ****IN SPECIFIC

OH

TEE

GEEE

NUGGAAAA

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
There is no Vanz. There is only....

THE HEBREW MAFIA

HEB$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$??????????????????????????????????????best?????????????????????????otg???????????????????????????????????chnkchnkchnkngganggangga???????????????????????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cia

das kwl
We're all absolutely terrible vs. Peach.

VANZ HELP US.
There is no Vanz. There is only....

THE HEBREW MAFIA

HEB$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$??????????????????????????????????????best?????????????????????????otg???????????????????????????????????chnkchnkchnkngganggangga???????????????????????????$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
whenever yall'z be free, i can play anytime after classes.

no hurricanes plz

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I think the last time I can play before I go back to school is this Friday. Vanz we gotta put team PC Jona back together...but this time instead of Falcon/Jiggs, double peach

Top Bottom