• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im probly down

my girl is in school and does tennis so im gonna have alot of free time lol

also everyone should watch garth marenghi darkplace loool

R00R

Smash Journeyman
So I thought I was playing Sheldon last night...
...but it turned out it was just some other black guy.

PC JONA?

Smash Rookie
Greetings my fellow carbon-based life forms. I have traveled through the millenia, from the furthest lands, to humbly beseech you that I may join your illustrious fellowship. I hope to prove a worthy addition to such an exemplary assemblage of hominids.

Doubtless, such a prestigious group will no doubt not just any nameless mongrel to join their ranks. I humbly present you a list of some of my small accomplishments. I have founded human civilization, invented water, and even took it upon myself to impart some of my mean knowledge of handling the supreme being known as Captain Falcon to Hax and Isai while they were mere blastula.

While my abilities may seem to transcend all known physics, I hold that I am but a mere, lowly apprentice to you masters. I was enlightened by the mighty OTG, whose skill could fill oceans and whose verbosity could flood the continents. I had the exulted opportunity to vie with the masterful OTG, who's supreme command of the game left me mesmerized. His deft fingers lustily expounded an intricate rhythm upon his molded plastic input device, orchestrating a sublime composition of pain upon my modest Falcon. His unapproachable zenith of skill quickly dispatched my 4 lowly stocks, leaving himself untouched. His low rumbling guffaw slowly filled the room, issuing a fulsome ejecta of smoke. I was in awe of the beauty of his sheer mastery, even despite having made 5 of the 7 wonders of the ancient world.

Such a moment was a divination for me to join your hallowed clan. I humbly hope my insignificant Falcon may be allowed to range amongst such giants. All that I ask is that I be called by my most ancient name of PC Jona.

Now to banter and converse with my potential contemporaries.

You are all female dogs, and yon males enjoy the pleasantries of other male's genitalia. Especially if you are a PS3.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Greetings my fellow carbon-based life forms. I have traveled through the millenia, from the furthest lands, to humbly beseech you that I may join your illustrious fellowship. I hope to prove a worthy addition to such an exemplary assemblage of hominids.

Doubtless, such a prestigious group will no doubt not just any nameless mongrel to join their ranks. I humbly present you a list of some of my small accomplishments. I have founded human civilization, invented water, and even took it upon myself to impart some of my mean knowledge of handling the supreme being known as Captain Falcon to Hax and Isai while they were mere blastula.

While my abilities may seem to transcend all known physics, I hold that I am but a mere, lowly apprentice to you masters. I was enlightened by the mighty OTG, whose skill could fill oceans and whose verbosity could flood the continents. I had the exulted opportunity to vie with the masterful OTG, who's supreme command of the game left me mesmerized. His deft fingers lustily expounded an intricate rhythm upon his molded plastic input device, orchestrating a sublime composition of pain upon my modest Falcon. His unapproachable zenith of skill quickly dispatched my 4 lowly stocks, leaving himself untouched. His low rumbling guffaw slowly filled the room, issuing a fulsome ejecta of smoke. I was in awe of the beauty of his sheer mastery, even despite having made 5 of the 7 wonders of the ancient world.

Such a moment was a divination for me to join your hallowed clan. I humbly hope my insignificant Falcon may be allowed to range amongst such giants. All that I ask is that I be called by my most ancient name of PC Jona.

Now to banter and converse with my potential contemporaries.

You are all female dogs, and yon males enjoy the pleasantries of other male's genitalia. Especially if you are a PS3.
**** you, you don't play the drums

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hahahahaha

thats definitely max

if you wouldnt have talked about yourself for half an hour it would have been a mystery

GOOD JOB BRO

Reaver197

Smash Lord
lol, is this going to turn into everyone in TFS having a troll account of them?

Though, I don't know how you could possibly do it for the Scarsdale kids.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hahahahaha

thats definitely max

if you wouldnt have talked about yourself for half an hour it would have been a mystery

GOOD JOB BRO
Lol yeah. I'm 100% sure that max is otg?, but I'm 200% sure that he's pc jona?

lol, is this going to turn into everyone in TFS having a troll account of them?

Though, I don't know how you could possibly do it for the Scarsdale kids.
How can you troll that which is untrollable...? Mikael, where have you gone? Without you, there is no falcon who can stand up to the might of pc jona

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've missed you guys. I have just had so much work to do as of late, I hardly have time anymore. I should be getting more time to wring free though soon, so hopefully that won't be an issue.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
mikael we havent played in like....

a year or something lool

whenever you go

we just dont play hahaha

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Who's down to play at my place on Saturday?

Mikael is maybe, and Im sure JR would come.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, ha ha. The last thing I remember us actually playing together was a Falcon team, which I remember being awesome though I'm not sure how many games we won, lol.

Oh well, we'll forever be those two dudes who some how never play one another. It'll be a mystery for everyone.

otg

Smash Master
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly ****. I'm blown away by how amazing this post is.

I humbly present you a list of some of my small accomplishments. I have founded human civilization, invented water, and even took it upon myself to impart some of my mean knowledge of handling the supreme being known as Captain Falcon to Hax and Isai while they were mere blastula.

I was enlightened by the mighty OTG, whose skill could fill oceans and whose verbosity could flood the continents.

I was in awe of the beauty of his sheer mastery, even despite having made 5 of the 7 wonders of the ancient world.

Some of my favorite highlights here. So you're PC Jona from the year 2020 who traveled back in time and did all the crazy ****?

Honestly?

Good ****ing dookie diaherea doo doo bull**** PC JONA?

thats definitely max
Lol yeah. I'm 100% sure that max is otg?, but I'm 200% sure that he's pc jona?

It's really not me, tho I wish I could take credit for such genius Seeing as how I receive 99% of the dynamic from the *********** that is TFS, I am the most likely suspect, but yeah it's not me. Whoever it is is really caught up with the details of our nonsense.

If I start pointing the finger, I know Jesse is going to say "Add another person to the list" or some bull****, and Yaneev will mention something about my detective skills, so I'm just sitting this one out.

I still think both of them are yaneev tho

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
TFS, home of the worst god **** detective to ever plague the planet. Hide your kids, hide your wife...cause when OTG's on the lookout, rapists and criminals walk free while protectors of justice (PC Jona) and good samaritans (PC Jona and Insane Carzy Guy) are locked away in prison.

Good ****in dookie diarrhea doo doo diarrhea pepperoni sausage lasagna PoFMafiaJessiahXYchrosomes
OH
TEE
GEE

Tommy lee we gotta get in those birthday finals since that OTG kid never let us have them

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
If I start pointing the finger, I know Jesse is going to say "Add another person to the list" or some bull****, and Yaneev will mention something about my detective skills, so I'm just sitting this one out.
Hahaha. OTG taking extra precautions to not get trolled...BY HIS OWN HOMIES!!! So much chaos in the TFS thread right now. Two unknown invaders and homie-homie verbal aggression. We need some thread police. I nominate Jona for police detective/protector of justice/district attorney/omgit'spcjona

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Jona I live like 10-15 min away from max.... JOHNS!!!!!

I can't host Saturday anyway so w/e

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
if im gonna be DA

max has to stop ******

i cant let you under the radar any more kid

ive been lettin you slide way to much

theres atleast 58 unsolved cases of ****

mikael is MIA, im gonna have to send out the dogs

...they have to pee lol

sheldon is black

im gonna have to take him in for questioning...

yaneev is racist...but hes in the maf so he payd me off already

lmao this is gay

otg

Smash Master
Two unknown invaders and homie-homie verbal aggression.
I'm pretty convinced that otg? and PC Jona? are the same person... In fact, chances are they are the same person as CaptainRando, PC Jona's #1 Fan and Sane Normal Girl. Whoever it is, is a genius.

Jona I live like 10-15 min away from max.... JOHNS!!!!!

I can't host Saturday anyway so w/e
Aw gay, I think I might be chillin in NYC saturday so if you're free you should hit me up. Imma be all over the place.

Why is TFS so amazing?
It's that Westchester tap water, makes you ****ing insane.

Top Bottom