• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Trey, this thread has been corrupted. Get out while you still can.

On that note, where the **** is the REAL Niko? Is this thread ACTUALLY too ******** for him?

"I love you guys so much, but I can't just sit here and watch you all act like *******. I'm gonna go find a cure for ***********. I'll make an antidote myself if I have to! I will be back in 1 year. Farewell, my friends!"

Any comment, Niko45??

Niko45

Smash Master
Great games tonight guys; I'm sure you will take a game next time I was just getting lucky. Your all so good! I don't even know how to play this game, I just bash my face into the controller hope for the best.

Unfortunately this will be my last night playing with you guys, because I'm filing a restraining order against otg because of the constant violent sexual advances he has made towards me.

Good **** though bro.
You were so close to ****** me, I'm sure you will get me next time.
In the words of OH TEE GEE

"I-...It all comes together."

Nah seriously though I'm just potentially actually honestly? Just get ****in' housed I mean actually I'm just definitely saying imma go smoke some TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSsssss*****
****ing Yaneev.

You guys are all so good...at being ********.

I'm pissed that Niko45? has a better avatar than me.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Ahah Niko's best detective skills are also telling him that I'm responsible....unfortunately TFS is filled with the WORST police force by far.

We're all so ****in goot.

Niko45

Smash Master
Ahah Niko's best detective skills are also telling him that I'm responsible....unfortunately TFS is filled with the WORST police force by far.

Actually, you're right. I apologize. Upon closer analysis it's definitely Jesse.

So who wants to get drunk and play smash tonight?

Reaver197

Smash Lord

At the very least, you're indirectly responsible for some of this, lol.

Niko45

Smash Master
Nah Yaneev's clean. There really is no secondary level with his trolling.

Yaneev's trolling behavior kinda works like this:

He starts out in his room practicing his pichu tech skill by himself. After a while he gets frustrated and throws down his controller, shouting "he can't do ANYTHING!"

Then he starts to wonder about TFS with an immediate impulse to troll OTG. He hops on and recycles basically the same post with +1 new synonym for **** and +1 new random word to throw into his post at the end.

Or, if he's really in a creative mood, he transcribes past conversations that have really actually potentially taken place among TFS members.

But I don't sense any desire to be sneaky about any of this. He's just driving the troll truck right through the front door.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie

He starts out in his room practicing his pichu tech skill by himself. After a while he gets frustrated and throws down his controller, shouting "he can't do ANYTHING!"

Then he starts to wonder about TFS with an immediate impulse to troll OTG. He hops on and recycles basically the same post with +1 new synonym for **** and +1 new random word to throw into his post at the end.

Or, if he's really in a creative mood, he transcribes past conversations that have really actually potentially taken place among TFS members.

But I don't sense any desire to be sneaky about any of this. He's just driving the troll truck right through the front door.
God ****. Niko's got Tuna's #. You've identified the problem, Nick. That's step 1. Step 2 is fixing it. That's the difficult part.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
sooo i scrubbed out at the tourney yesterday

melee started way to freakin late and i was burnt out

i was really feelin good about it for the first 3 hours

then after then i was just like ehhhh

i had a monster headache

i just had to leave

screw it its w.e

i got ***** in brawl and D1 replaced me for the team LOL

i hate brawl

also TFS #1

otg

Smash Master

Wow, get ****ing ***** yaneev. Niko for best detective amongst the worst Police Force on the ****ing planet?

Step 2 is fixing it. That's the difficult part.
Yeah, we're pretty much screwed.

Guile theme was soooooooo 2 months ago
real talk

johns johns johns johns
Good ****ing ****.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
SHUT UP SON

i was ****** for like 3 hours

I WAS GOING OTG ON NIKKAS

i even went doc in teams lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nah i was gonna just focus on melee

so i decided not to enter singles

and then my cousins were like

"WOW these guys are all good! i even lost to a girl!!"

lol so they didnt want to waste their money in brawl singles

and we left like an hour before melee singles started

maf was there

zoso, vanz, and d1

i played banks cort thorn

it was fun..just to long..

i cant stand brawl and melee in the same place honestly

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nah i traded it in

if you want a good car thats cheap per month

look at honda civics

3 year lease and im paying 250 a month

plus insurance and that bs

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I don't want to lease, but I am looking at hondas. My friend offered to sell me her civic, but it has over 210k miles on it and it's only a 2002. With my luck it will break down in 3 months lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
****, what kinda car?
remember my old civic? i got a 2010 one

but its gonna be sexier cuz i got to pick it out and not my parents lol

I don't want to lease, but I am looking at hondas. My friend offered to sell me her civic, but it has over 210k miles on it and it's only a 2002. With my luck it will break down in 3 months lol
oh hell no dont do that hahaha

idk it depends on how much your gonna spend

with 3 grand you can get yourself a nice one

my cousin just bought one for 2800 and the body and interior were really clean, it had like 130k i think

The Hebrew Mafia?

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm new to the boards tho I've ***** pretty much everyone here with my money-nabbing tactics, I'm looking at you OH

TEE

CUE

Where's my fruit$? We're at $65 right now last I checked. Honestly, actually potentially?!?!? Good ****ing dookie diarrhea doo doo applesauce bull**** Tunacasserole!

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I'm new to the boards tho I've ***** pretty much everyone here with my money-nabbing tactics, I'm looking at you OH

TEE

CUE

Where's my fruit$? We're at $65 right now last I checked. Honestly, actually potentially?!?!? Good ****ing dookie diarrhea doo doo applesauce bull**** Tunacasserole!
LMFAO Vanz Nuts

otg

Smash Master
I would consider going out to Stamford sometime this week, now that Yaneev is gone my commute there is like half the time. What day is best for you Wes?

As for the troll being more then one person, I'm convinced they are all Yaneev, tho he will never own up to it.

Top Bottom