• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Reaver197

Smash Lord
So, I talked with my friend Jesse if he would like to come, and he's not quite sure how his weekend will pan out since apparently a friend of his from out of town is stopping by that weekend, which might limit what he can do, plus, he has a plane to take to Japan for which he has to pack and prepare for.

As for I, I'm fairly free and flexible, so I'm trying to see what we'll be able to do. He's not too sure he'll be able to do Friday night, and we were also possibly considering going to the teams' day of the tournament.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Just out of curiosity, what time are you guys aiming to start? And what are your guys plans for attending the tournament in Connecticut?

Jesse isn't free to come, unfortunately, but I'm able to, but I need to figure out how to schedule this, lol.

otg

Smash Master
So, the smashfest over the last two days was really tight. Got a bunch of good matches in and some absolutely ******** team matches (Marth and Ganon, Run-Train-Ken Combo?), the only things missing we're everyone who bailed out and some recording equipment.

Milos it was good meeting you, hope your **** worked out today. I'm planning another one for this tuesday, although I can't promise it will be an STD. Just so you all know, Neal will be there which means we will get to record quite a few matches. Also Nyko I know you will most likely be working but if you could make it out even for a few hours please try to do so.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Good **** to Milos, Mikael, and the Doc/Jiggs bros. on the STD. Max I could probably slip in a few hours on Tuesday, and like leave around 7-8. So I'd be there from like 4-7.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
So, the smashfest over the last two days was really tight. Got a bunch of good matches in and some absolutely ******** team matches (Marth and Ganon, Run-Train-Ken Combo?), the only things missing we're everyone who bailed out and some recording equipment.

Milos it was good meeting you, hope your **** worked out today. I'm planning another one for this tuesday, although I can't promise it will be an STD. Just so you all know, Neal will be there which means we will get to record quite a few matches. Also Nyko I know you will most likely be working but if you could make it out even for a few hours please try to do so.
Hey guys!

Just so you all know, I'm clearing up my stuff on my comp and throwing some stuff on youtube now so that we can record a lot of matches.

Hope to see a lot of you guys there (so my Kirby can kick your butt :laugh:).

Top Bottom