• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas PR - Social Thread

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You were using Marth. That should have been more than enough.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I just noticed SkyLeaf made it to btier as well. Congratz on your long struggle finally ending.
All that "not going to tournaments" I've been doing is finally paying off. X3

The following Austin players have duplicate names:

Sky Pirate - 1714.26
Panty Raider - 1643.36
Bored - 1638.19
RedShadow - 1625.02
IG88 - 1567.91

The duplicates are listed in the order they appear on the PR:

TheBoredOne - 1632.46 (Duplicate of "Bored")
Red Shadow - 1619.63 (Duplicate of "RedShadow")
Skypirate - 1606.31 (Duplicate of "Sky Pirate")
PantyRaider - 1597.65 (Duplicate of "Panty Raider")
Mike3 - 1517.00 (Duplicate of "IG88")

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@People who have their names messed up

Please DOUBLE CHECK when you sign up that the name the TO enters is the name that appears here. Pick one name and stick with it. Make sure it's identical down to punctuation and everything. IT"S REALLY SIMPLE TO DO AND HELPS US OUT.

Thanks!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Sync for president.

But not my president because he still bans MK</3

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ok I fixed a bunch, but there are a few Tio files I need to modify when I get Tio pro tonight from Allan because I can't open Tio pro files with my version of Tio.

Lots of changes happened thus far...

Nike.

Smash Hero
That was a big reason why I applauded Blondie for having pools and 2 seperate brackets.
With an Amatuer bracket, ALOT of players get a chance to move out of e/f-tier hell.
It's very motivational, as opposed to the "0-2'd and out again, brb killing myself" scenario.

Wish every TX tourney did that.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That was a big reason why I applauded Blondie for having pools and 2 seperate brackets.
With an Amatuer bracket, ALOT of players get a chance to move out of e/f-tier hell.
It's very motivational, as opposed to the "0-2'd and out again, brb killing myself" scenario.

Yea, I've always disliked how Houston usually has some lame side event instead of doing pools/ AM bracket to make the main event more interesting. When I'm browsing results threads, I envy the regions that run pools/AM at their monthly events.

iLight

Smash Lord

nike do we need to put you on suicide watch :c

Top Bottom