• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'm going to be in houston from like, july 5th - 13th. I'm looking to smash!!!! The only problem is my gf may be with me, but maybe she'll hang out with my mom since htey want alone time and stuff

Pacness

Smash Cadet
ATTENTION!!!

I'm going to have smashfests this thursday and possibly friday at the apartment I usually have them. The thursday one will start at 6:30 till ??? or when I get cranky (very unlikely of happening.... BUT IT COULD). The friday one will start earlier in the afternoon because I want people out earlier so I won't be exhausted for the tourney on saturday. The friday one DEPENDS on what I'm gonna be doing to get to San Antonio.

Gabe hit me up on the PMs on what we're gonna be doing. The only thing I have to say is Tarzan didn't sound so enthused at the prospect of him driving to SA. : (
OK, I am TIRED of always missing smash tournaments because of stupid ****! I WILL make it to this one (if that's ok). 1 problem tho, anyone have his address?

JIMBOOOO

Smash Cadet
.....Only thing I can say about the tournament....I almost beat sethlong and gabe 2v1....Poop....

Esca

Smash Champion
****ing-a. COD World at War guys, you can use a flamethrower, hell yeah. Also, they're working on cod6 already.

edit: also, i'm selling my Wii and Brawl if someone wants to buy it?

CY

Smash Ace
****ing-a. COD World at War guys, you can use a flamethrower, hell yeah. Also, they're working on cod6 already.

i'm about to sell my wii as well i'm pretty sure of it. i will still play smash but i never play my wii at my house. ;\

gonna pick up a ps3 and then get the new SOCOM when it comes out cuz i am a beast at the past socoms.

i might be going to stiltz's fest, depends on my work schedule.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
OK, I am TIRED of always missing smash tournaments because of stupid ****! I WILL make it to this one (if that's ok). 1 problem tho, anyone have his address?
The address is 5600 Chimney Rock Road. In Houston, of course. The apartment number is F50, it's on the second story right next to a swimming pool.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord

i want more details there was a random guy at the tourny using your gammer tag i thought he was you and i three stocked him twice lolz i got 3 stocked by kages gannondorf lolz

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, i bought mario kart 2 days ago. It is seriously better than double dash and 64. The online is as as smooth as a baby butt. And theres some impossible ghost data to try and beat. wow, great game.

Relating to smash:

At every single tournament there are people who think they dont have to report thier matches. Frankly, im sick of it and it slows the tournament down. So as of now, whn you win or lose a tournament match, go report it!!!!!!! If you forget, its ok. Ill call for it ONE time. If you or your foe refuse to show up, you both lose your matches. PERIOD!

Wii-motes! One of the most innovative devices of our time has now become one of the most annoying device in smash history! IF ANYBODY is using Wii-mote, PLEASE TAKE OUT THE BATTERY AFTER YOU FINSIH A MATCH. I say this becuase your wiimote randomly messes up other players matches.

Esca

Smash Champion
Noah, shut the hell up dude. Honestly, your not very good. When you do beat me its high percent 1 stock. Just stop talking **** man, your stupid.

And i ****ed your girlfriend.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Noah, shut the hell up dude. Honestly, your not very good. When you do beat me its high percent 1 stock. Just stop talking **** man, your stupid.

And i ****ed your girlfriend.
lolz, gf brent, gf

but ya know, since you obviously cant play smash and have a gf at the same time... have fun ^^

PS: im up for another MM if you wanna back up your talk bud, 10$ again? thanks

Esca

Smash Champion
i'm not saying that you don't beat me, dumb ****.

okay noah, mm me for 10, and if you 3 stock me, you get the money, because thats the argument right now...

and plus, i haven't had time to practice because i was at her house since you came over... -.-

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
@pope- sure bud

@esca- whenever you can beat my main in a set without sidestep and grab spam, talk to me.

btw, just so you feel silly, i 3-stocked your oli on japes. point proven, no stage johns.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
@pope- sure bud

@esca- whenever you can beat my main in a set without sidestep and grab spam, talk to me.

btw, just so you feel silly, i 3-stocked your oli on japes. point proven, no stage johns.
Without sidestep (which is an integral game mechanic) and grab spam (which is part of his playstyle)? So you're saying the only way you can beat him is if he doesn't play to his full potential?

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Without sidestep (which is an integral game mechanic) and grab spam (which is part of his playstyle)? So you're saying the only way you can beat him is if he doesn't play to his full potential?
lol butt out poop head, and for the record he has never beaten my marth in a set(unless you count months ago), even with his annoying 'tactics'.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Well given that spamming spot dodges is so good....
Srsly tho, DB him out of it.

It's looking like I won't go to Stiltz smashfest, which is going to suck, considering I realllly need the practice.

LOL @ Kirin: The Smasher formerly known as RoflPwny.

Esca

Smash Champion
@ take - everytime we play a set, it comes down to the last match, and you were gonna 3 stock me on luigi's mansion, but dont you remember i came back with 1 stock and won? rofl...

edit: the only reason you even win the sets is because you counter-pick brinstar, have you noticed that? hmm..

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
@ take - everytime we play a set, it comes down to the last match, and you were gonna 3 stock me on luigi's mansion, but dont you remember i came back with 1 stock and won? rofl...

edit: the only reason you even win the sets is because you counter-pick brinstar, have you noticed that? hmm..
did you really just hate on me for counterpicking a stage? if you really wanna talk gay, remember that olimar has a broken upsmash on luigi mansion? wow man

and if you dont like round 3 being in my favor, you should try winning round 1, so i cant get the last stage...

Esca

Smash Champion
how did i hate on you?

god, your so dumb dude. honestly, you dont know what your talking about.

if you wanna talk gay, uh...a 3 year old can get a better turn-out for every tournament.

lets look back on the last 5 game-cove tourneys?

29 people at the last smash one, (15 from houston) 9 from beaumont

5 at the ssbb one before that.

1 team at the last halo tourney

3 at the gh3 one

should i keep going? or should i stop.. okay

0 for sc3

4 for tekken

3 for guilty gear.

you should stick to smash man.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
my fc code is.... 2406-6451-0299 i have no 100 hundreds yet and no way t hax them lolz so don't be ghey on me pplz:)
You don't have to train for levels if you're going to battle on wifi since wifi pre-sets your pokemon to level 100, that's why a lot of people have a lot of pokemon that they use instead of just a team of 6.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
If a 3-year-old was smart enough to hold and manage a tournament I'd be there for sure. Maybe that E-Trade baby? He can manage stocks, a bracket isn't too much harder.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
how did i hate on you?

god, your so dumb dude. honestly, you dont know what your talking about.

if you wanna talk gay, uh...a 3 year old can get a better turn-out for every tournament.

lets look back on the last 5 game-cove tourneys?

29 people at the last smash one, (15 from houston) 9 from beaumont

5 at the ssbb one before that.

1 team at the last halo tourney

3 at the gh3 one

should i keep going? or should i stop.. okay

0 for sc3

4 for tekken

3 for guilty gear.

you should stick to smash man.
lmao you serious? im laughing at your math skills man, 15+9=...29?

anyway, try getting a job before you try to hate on mine. gf bud

Esca

Smash Champion
i could get a job with my brother making 280 a week..

15+9=24..

then there was me, you, collin, cxc, and his bro from port neches..

give up kid, this is dumb anyway.

Esca

Smash Champion
lmao you serious? im laughing at your math skills man, 15+9=...29?

anyway, try getting a job before you try to hate on mine. gf bud
also, i noticed how you focused on that one tourney, what about the others? >.<

edit: also, guys i won't be attending the b-mont ones on 11-12 either, i'm gonna be at the beach with my girlfriend.

heytallman

CTALL
im laughing at your math skills man, 15+9=...29?
Oh. My. God.
That is a 5-stock if I've ever seen one.

MARIO KART PEOPLE! PM me your friend codes for Mario Kart Wii (or post them here), Allan, that means you. My Mario Kart Wii friend code is in me sig.

POKEMANS PEOPLE! My Pokemon friend code is in my sig now, since my other one was outdated (don't worry, I still main Lucas). Send me a private message here or contact me on AIM if you wanna battle.

Top Bottom