• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
D:

Fogo, you too? Now my life has lost ALL meaning...

*cries*

Bwett

Smash Ace
the whole purpose of a pool leader is to make sure people are playing there matches and are not wondering around. they also tally up the scores and report them to me. leaders are also trusted people that will be honest and know enough about the game and rules to help things go right.

tallman. your one now
count me in

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

I really wanted to wait til after the tournament to announce this but I'm too excited to wait. I have officially founded and established the CGA (Competitive Gamers Association) for Lee College. In doing so, I elected myself to President ^_^. I can now hold tournaments at my college for things such as billiards, ping pong, mini golf, chess, and most importantly gaming. The best part is that I can use college public funds to hold these events.

I have decided to make my first tournament a Brawl tournament. Who didn't see that coming? Anyways, I'm trying to decide on a date so I was hoping my fellow smashers, aka the majority of the people attending this tournament, could help in deciding on a date. So yea, throw some dates at me.

Of course you don't have to worry about this being a lame tournament with the pot all going to club. I'm going to do the standard 5 dollar entry fee along with whatever pot fee I decide on.

So yea, DATES!!! RIGHT MEOW!

Edit: Btw, this venue is awesome. Plenty of AC, and double the amount of space at PZ. The answer for our PZ woes?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Stiltz- ill give ya some dates at a later time. hob11 and ohsnap4 is coming up so i gots my planner fuller

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Stiltz- ill give ya some dates at a later time. hob11 and ohsnap4 is coming up so i gots my planner fuller
I gotcha. I was hoping to have this tourney ASAP, either late October or early to mid November. I'm barely sitting on $100 dollars in my fund so I need to make some revenue fast for my college's fall festival. : P

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
AAAAAGHYOUGUYSAREPOSTINGFASTERTHANICANREADTHEM!!!

Edit: I got this reaction when I came home today and there are 10 new pages of posts on this thread. Lols.

Xyro77

Updated pool leaders

Gea,lee harris, xyro, royr, sethlon, stiltz, hylian, furbs, fliphop, dojo, DMG, Santi, Fogo, Rt, keef, tallman

ALL OF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME AT THE TOURNEY FOR DIRECTIONS!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, nothing stupidly ********. You should know what is and isn't stalling. If you stall excessively, you will lose get an automatic loss.

Sonic players should know what to do to get kills. Otherwise, why play the character? <_<

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
magik out of curiosity what mail service did you send my wii by? because if you sent it last week i still haven't gotten it, could i have the tracking number or something?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

I really wanted to wait til after the tournament to announce this but I'm too excited to wait. I have officially founded and established the CGA (Competitive Gamers Association) for Lee College. In doing so, I elected myself to President ^_^. I can now hold tournaments at my college for things such as billiards, ping pong, mini golf, chess, and most importantly gaming. The best part is that I can use college public funds to hold these events.

I have decided to make my first tournament a Brawl tournament. Who didn't see that coming? Anyways, I'm trying to decide on a date so I was hoping my fellow smashers, aka the majority of the people attending this tournament, could help in deciding on a date. So yea, throw some dates at me.

Of course you don't have to worry about this being a lame tournament with the pot all going to club. I'm going to do the standard 5 dollar entry fee along with whatever pot fee I decide on.

Edit: Btw, this venue is awesome. Plenty of AC, and double the amount of space at PZ. The answer for our PZ woes?
THIS IS FANTASTIC! Great job Vince, we can have some nice tourneys up at the college.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

You're my hero.

@magik's post: Wow, that is beyond terrible. They really need to give the Wii back. It's no secret that they have it.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
*looks at magik's post*
:burst:

Edit: but seriously, that really sucks man. Sorry about all o' that, Furbs. Hope u get ur wii back someday! :\

Xyro77

Magik. i just sent you a PM. the PM is directed at YOU and your entire city/friends. NEVER come to houston ever again untill furbs wii is returned.

Conker315

Smash Lord
^LOL
@Magik: to me it seems like they dont like you or yall planed to not return it?..just a possibility that i think.

@xyro: I think they will ignore ure comment xyro..

@furbs: Dont you still have boss's wii?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just an idea...if Furbs doesn't get his Wii back and if everyone could donate just $1 to Furbs at the tourney, then it would cover about half the cost of a new Wii. You wouldn't have to donate, but it would be a nice gesture to show that we support each other. :)

Xyro77

they can ignore all they want. whats gonna suck is if they show up to houston. it will be a 5-7 hour wasted trip. they will not enter a single event in houston. ever.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I dont undersand what your saying xyro. You are banishing people from a certain large portion of texas becuase one person had an accident from there. Most of us going are in no way associated with furbs wii in any way, and the only way I am associated with it is because I was the only one that furbs was able to get a hold of and I decided to help him.

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
Those guyz are giving the RGV a bad rep...<.<

if i knew em, furbs would of had his wii back by now...either that or at least he would be happy that those got their *** kicked...<.< lmao

Xyro77

I dont undersand what your saying xyro. You are banishing people from a certain large portion of texas becuase one person had an accident from there. Most of us going are in no way associated with furbs wii in any way, and the only way I am associated with it is because I was the only one that furbs was able to get a hold of and I decided to help him.
yea your right. im sorry. its just ****ed up that furbs returns yalls wii but yall cant return his. you wont even go over to this guys house(or find out where he lives). you guys can show up but we need that wii.

Top Bottom