• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Does a plain ol' digital camera count? I can most definitely bring mine.
Yes.

Everyone who has anything to record with should bring it.

I will be mad if a match like Roy_R vs M2K doesn't get recorded lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm just joking guys, I really suck at marvel lol.

Trying to get hype ya know?

:).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
rgv. PM everybody you can for housing.

also, ill bring a digital camera too! if u want a match recorded. let me know son!!!!!

and gea brings up a good point. ALL pool leaers have the RIGHT to DQ anybody in there pool. the term DQ is determined by the pool leader. he/she chooses the punishment.

ill write out all the info tonight and bring it to the event saturday.

Pool leaders: Gea,lee harris, xyro,royr, sethlon, stiltz, hylian, furbs, fliphop, dojo,............i need more.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
rgv. PM everybody you can for housing.

also, ill bring a digital camera too! if u want a match recorded. let me know son!!!!!

and gea brings up a good point. ALL pool leaers have the RIGHT to DQ anybody in there pool. the term DQ is determined by the pool leader. he/she chooses the punishment.

ill write out all the info tonight and bring it to the event saturday.

Pool leaders: Gea,lee harris, xyro,royr, sethlon, stiltz, hylian, furbs, fliphop, dojo,............i need more.
Santi...Fogo?

Um....

DSF?

XD

Xyro77

Updated pool leaders

Gea,lee harris, xyro, royr, sethlon, stiltz, hylian, furbs, fliphop, dojo, DMG, Santi, Fogo, Rt

heytallman

CTALL
would you like to? can you be an @sshole and DQ people if they are being morons?
I can be a total a hole if I need to! I can do a pool if you need me to. I just wanna help make things run smooth, like why LeeHarris gets greased up all the time. To make things smoother.

Xyro77

the whole purpose of a pool leader is to make sure people are playing there matches and are not wondering around. they also tally up the scores and report them to me. leaders are also trusted people that will be honest and know enough about the game and rules to help things go right.

tallman. your one now

Gnes

Smash Master
IIIIIIII......dont want to be a pool leader :( Ill just let the pool leaders bully me like RT does all the time...someone save me from him..."RT walks up...*Gnes hides instinctly from fear*"

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i volunteer not to be a pool leader cause if i got RT in my pool he would just overpower me and inflict pain upon my body...
IIIIIIII......dont want to be a pool leader :( Ill just let the pool leaders bully me like RT does all the time...someone save me from him..."RT walks up...*Gnes hides instinctly from fear*"
What is this I don't even...

You guys portray me to be some sort of monster. I'm like the nicest guy ever.

I get no love at all. <_<

Top Bottom