• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Who are you riding with from Dallas?

And yes, I am the M2K counter. Mwhahaha! I dare any MK to step into my domain of chaingrabs and eggs lol.
My plane just stops in Dallas, then i take a different plane from Dallas to Houston.

really? neat! my name is Allan. how old are you? whats your address? what do you like like?
LoL..wow. I live on 123 fake street

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ironically, there is a Fake Ln and a Fake Dr. Too bad they're not in California. ;)

10 days left! :)

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
YATAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M2K's plane ticket is BOUGHT! DONE! HE'S GOING!

and that also means..

AZEN IS GOING TOO YAYUHZZ!!

and that also means...I'm not going as of now lol but I still am looking for a way

Gnes

Smash Master
*no change in attitude or mood* Kown will win this tournament...featuring his new main...Link...he brings spamming and getting gimped to a whole new level :)

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
We'll be arriving in Austin @ like midnightish on fridaynight/saturday morning. I hope my credit card comes in the mail by then, cuz that means i could go

Van Jones

Smash Lord
KEEF, you can definitely come to my place for the weekend. My roommates will be gone the entire weekend. That means that we don't have to worry about disturbing anyone.

I know that Houston has their fests, but for those of you who are OOC and need housing, drop me a pm. So far I am housing San Angelo, Dallas, Kansas and KEEF. I still have space for a couple more people. Y'all are welcome to stay for the whole weekend.

Top Bottom