• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Lol a bit further down it said "For just a sip".

Poor Hylian, first Furbs Wiki Edits, now DP screen prints lol. We <3 u Hylian :)

Also, did anyone like look at the link I posted earlier about Tickets? Just Curious.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You people don't understand how much I love DP :(.

Well..Maybe Dojo does lol.

Seriously though...I have a mini-fridge in my room full of nothing but DP.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I understand this, but dam dudes have some nuts! All I hear is giddy school girl posts about EC players when we haven't even had a national Brawl tournament yet. Maybe we should all get giddy over caveman coming to our local tournaments because he wrecked so hard in Melee? We all had to start fresh to some extent and obviously M2K's dedication to the game along with his natural abilities are what make him good. But I'd like it if all the ****ing TX players would stop acting like pre-pubescent girls (I'm not singling anyone out - trust me) and stop crapping themselves. Both the coasts and TX should be honored to play each other; it should not be a one way transaction. Acting so lame makes our state seem noobish and its EXACTLY what gets us a **** reputation to begin with.
Lolz sorry. I'm just trying to respect their abilities with this game. Like I said I really hope we can take them and we have the potential and talent to do alot. And I REALLY hope your right. Anddd, I'll just shut my mouth til tourney time.

Gnes

Smash Master
Wow the thread is so active now....Gea u have to teach me more peach tricks...i was tryin out some stuff today like basic turnip tricks etc...shes pretty fun...of course kirby is light years ahead of her lol

Hylian u rock for obsessing DP like i do :)

heytallman

CTALL
rofl So much love for Hylian in the last few pages.

Dark Hylian FTW!!!! You should come to the next tournament with white hair and wearing blackface, that would be awesome

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Lolz sorry. I'm just trying to respect their abilities with this game. Like I said I really hope we can take them and we have the potential and talent to do alot. And I REALLY hope your right. Anddd, I'll just shut my mouth til tourney time.
There's no need for anyone to apologize; like I said, I wasn't singling anyone out. We just need to have some confidence ;)

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
perfect

here goes my try at trash talking

M2K, Azen, & Jesiah aren't coming because the hotels only have double beds left and there are no kings left for them to spoon on

they also decided not to come because Planet Zero would be too crowded to bring their boyfriends

Zori

Smash Champion
oh btw lee after my match vs hylain i was supposed to play you, but i had to go, Hobo 11 you owe me a match V_V.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
perfect

here goes my try at trash talking

M2K, Azen, & Jesiah aren't coming because the hotels only have double beds left and there are no kings left for them to spoon on

they also decided not to come because Planet Zero would be too crowded to bring their boyfriends
Lol. Is it wrong if that turns me on?

Gnes

Smash Master
oh btw lee after my match vs hylain i was supposed to play you, but i had to go, Hobo 11 you own me a match V_V.
It doesnt matter simply because offline>online which factors into Gnes>Zori :laugh:

Seriously more friendlies next time (HOBO 11) dude...maybe ill grace u with my superbly awesome jigglypuff...maybe...but ull have to beg...BEG!!!!

P.S Bear....ull get no sympathy from me(YES...A CHANCE TO SAY IT FINALLY CAME)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I understand this, but dam dudes have some nuts! All I hear is giddy school girl posts about EC players when we haven't even had a national Brawl tournament yet. Maybe we should all get giddy over caveman coming to our local tournaments because he wrecked so hard in Melee? We all had to start fresh to some extent and obviously M2K's dedication to the game along with his natural abilities are what make him good. But I'd like it if all the ****ing TX players would stop acting like pre-pubescent girls (I'm not singling anyone out - trust me) and stop crapping themselves. Both the coasts and TX should be honored to play each other; it should not be a one way transaction. Acting so lame makes our state seem noobish and its EXACTLY what gets us a **** reputation to begin with.
Win.

I respect anyone who has an overly large abundance of skill, but I never go to tournaments just to see a person play or whatever (although watching them **** is a nice little bonus).

I go to see the competition in my state, play them, and enjoy myself, since I'm going to be playing much more players from my state than from OoS.

I'm still trying to get to HOBO 11, since it's going to be a large tournament, even if M2K, or whoever, doesn't go.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I have to say you guys have an AMAZING ruleset. I REALLYYY like the counterpick stages. PICTOCHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PORT TOWN!!!!!! gotta love it, we don't have those on in socal ever :(

I got my tickets. I layover in DALLAS, then go to Houston. WTFz man? But yeah, I don't know why M2K is having so much trouble. I bought tickets this MORNING and paid 280 total round trip.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I have to say you guys have an AMAZING ruleset. I REALLYYY like the counterpick stages. PICTOCHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PORT TOWN!!!!!! gotta love it, we don't have those on in socal ever :(

I got my tickets. I layover in DALLAS, then go to Houston. WTFz man? But yeah, I don't know why M2K is having so much trouble. I bought tickets this MORNING and paid 280 total round trip.
as long as your going, im happy. btw, whats your real name? i hate calling people by names of candy

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Regardless of who does and doesn't show up, this tournament will be epic. :)

Gnes, Gea, Roy, Furbs, whoever, let's get some practice this week! Uh, I do have work Friday and Saturday, so...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I talked to Dingding (idk if anyone here even know who he is even though he posts here sometimes and goes to the tournaments lol) at school today and he said he still doesn't have power at his house, and his friends that do have power messed their wii up so they can't play brawl, so he said he probably won't go to this tourny because he won't have any way of practicing before hand.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Dunno if you guys have seen this. - http://therewillbebrawl.com/episodesEp1.asp

Its a live action take on the Brawl world, rather dark and mature. It's brilliant and they will be releasing episodes monthly I think. The first episode focuses on the Mario Characters and they talk about characters that did not make Brawl. (Dr. Mario, Roy, Waluigi etc.) We see a Brawl character at the end that is....rather redesigned. Just watch :)

I cannot wait to see Ganondorf, and maybe even the Space animals..

Santi

Smash Lord
And yes, I am the M2K counter. Mwhahaha! I dare any MK to step into my domain of chaingrabs and eggs lol.
lmao. BILLY SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!
Your the chosen one for Texas.
FURBS JOIN BWETT!!!!!!!!!

We will have a wall of Yoshi's defending us next Saturday.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
****it lee harris...I have to like you now for making that statement. Anymore of this while we drink it up, I might have to get you laid. Any clubs around the SA area? :chuckle:
By the way, I am trying to get a hold of Johnny, but i haven't had any luck yet. I will keep trying.

I wish you luck, captain counterpick.

Top Bottom