• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I think I may take some people by surprise with my Ice Climbers on the july 26th tournament (if I get to go) since I've been getting way better with them already. And on that tournament I won't be out of practice and I won't let myself get over confident like I did when I fought popertop's lucario in friendlies at HOBO 5 :p

I had quite a bit of matches against my neighbor, who's about even with me in skill, and I beat him in every single match with my Ice Climbers because I played the best I could with them, it would be fun fighting other people with them. My Ice Climbers actually make me feel like my other mains are limited xD.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
i was being sarcastic. its pimpslap. he will never find anythign that will make him be amazing.
yeah i know...i was just pointing out what happen...also i just started trying to pick up c.fal anyway...

but for some dumb reason he is mad just because i pressed start when he was gonna save that part for his combo vid...even though after that match (he was on random) he still goy sheik and the same stage (yoshi island) then he proceded to get more p!ssed when i proceded to beat his marth with my zelda...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Will someone give me a ride to the tourney this weekend?

I'm looking at you, David!
Uh, sure, yeah. I don't know how long I'll stay though. Get in contact with me later this week...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
eh, not really.
pimpslap, it seems every day u find something "amazing" with every character you pick up.....the more characters u use, the worse you will become......FACT.

ugh that burns but hey listien i main ddd and thats it i use random character against onii chan a lot so he has a chance against me and thats not a joke.

stop being emo Jamean and just have fun i saved the replay for krd sonic so maybe he can have use for it.

BUT FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW I MAIN DDD so yeah.

also i loose 1 out of like 19 matches when i play onii chan in brawl with me using the random charecter as my main....

so stfu already jamean and stop *****ing about what happened you suck your predictable and now you can post a response and start the flaming lets get it on.

allan brawl is way way easier then melee was you can be good with anyone lolz so i'm just screwing around you see how i play in tourney's i'm ghey and annoying so thats how i play.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol i edited it.

so what up allan i will be attending the tournyment this weekend.
the cinna match will happen and onii chan if you go you will drink milk so allan bring your camera onii-chan lost his milk match to me AXXO was present. so he can stick up for me. So i will get the last laugh.

you got a job takeurlife? your on smashboards way way to much:)

and because i'm bored in my avatar there jamean (onii-chan) on the left,Center is Master Void(victor), and on the right is that sexy man PIMPSLAP(Richard, ME)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Round trip bus ticket? 250$.
Taxi ride to the bus station? 85$.
6 servings of fast food? 30$.
Melee money match with Forward? 5$.
Getting 2-0'd by DSF? 15$.

Finally getting home from a 35 hour trip to shower and sleep in my own bed?
Fukken priceless.

Spectre518

Smash Rookie
I live in League City, so not too far off
Right on, well I'm down to get together with somebody nearby for some practice sessions sometime, possibly before the upcoming tournament.

Being a newcomer there, is there something I have to do beforehand to sign up for it? Do I have to register online or something?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Right on, well I'm down to get together with somebody nearby for some practice sessions sometime, possibly before the upcoming tournament.

Being a newcomer there, is there something I have to do beforehand to sign up for it? Do I have to register online or something?
Just show up on time and sign-up when you get there. Bring a full-setup (TV and Wii) if you can, because more TVs means the tourney gets finished faster and more friendlies for practice. :)

Top Bottom