• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'm just interested in the PZ tournies, since PZ is close and I am willing to go there. and yeah
i'm going to the sugar land hobo in august but thats a long time..

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I really hope there is a PZ tourny on the 28th then, since I can't go to the play & trade one this weekend, and it would be something fun to do to celebrate my birthday.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah RT I heard the 26th, but that was a Thursday so I thought that was weird and I might have misheard the 28th.

Spectre518

Smash Rookie
Dayum, doesn't anyone host tournaments closer to downtown houston or something? I live in south-east houston and that's like an hour away. :(

And I still say WTF, we need to bring our own TV's? I can understand maybe our own wii and copy of the game, but bloody hell...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Well guys, I got 9th-ish T_T And I got my mom to drop some money that she owed me into my bank account, so I'm on my way back in a little...

Esca

Smash Champion
CxC, there's a tourney July 12, but i'm only encouraging beaumont people to go, otherwise, Somebody stupid will win.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The results are up for the AZ tourney. 1st and 2nd were snake.
Anyays, good job alex. im proud of you. you represented Houston VERY WELL!!!!

G@BE

Smash Lord
okkk.....

anyone wanna play brawl on wifi..

im bored as **** and want something to do...

so IM me and ask or just reply back to this... AIM would be awesome though

chrisXcross

Smash Rookie
hey ill play you in brawl, but i wont be on till tonight, maybe around 1130 ish? just private msg me your fc and AIM or something and ill msg you

onii-chan

Smash Ace
ayieee!...spam is tasty...but yeah...i wanna get some more practice in with people...does anyone live near
E. Crosstimbers, Lockwood, or Wileyvale(of course those are all bad nieghborhoods...were else would i live?spring?buttmont?)...because if you do pm me...i wanna play badly

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
once mah new living situations are in order ill be out and about to play again.

so when that happens ill play wherever pretty much

Top Bottom