• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Was up guys...I haven't been playing Brawl for a while and been missing out a lot........but GONNA GET BACK IN THE GAME!!!! IM GOING TO THE NEXT TOURNEY!!!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I might stand a chance the next time I'll ever get to go to a tourny because I broke my Vs. Snake loosing streak :D It had been a month since I last beat a snake and last night I beat a good one with yoshi xD.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
"Not even close." -Snake

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
k well i never said i wouldnt money match ...also i have like 4 money matches already and no money so yeah..

if everyone challenges me..i can accept them all...

toon link dittos son...toon link dittos

buttmont is still the trash:dizzy:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There should be a crew match at the tourney this weekend. Watching the one last weekend was too fun.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
:dizzy: You beat a good snake with Yoshi? :joyful:
Yup :p Actually, I do better with yoshi against snake than I do with any of my mains against him. Ice Climbers get separated easily by them, sheik has trouble killing and snake is hard to kill, so I do bad against them with her, I've never gotten the chance to use Diddy against snake, my Pit always seems to die against them quickly, but my yoshi is good at comboing snake.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Yup :p Actually, I do better with yoshi against snake than I do with any of my mains against him. Ice Climbers get separated easily by them, sheik has trouble killing and snake is hard to kill, so I do bad against them with her, I've never gotten the chance to use Diddy against snake, my Pit always seems to die against them quickly, but my yoshi is good at comboing snake.
OMG i found super gheyness with sheik lolz zero to death with sheik no jocking lolz works on captain falcon and iono anyone i think lolz

now thats wolf brokeness and shik brokeness yea thats fun

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Kailo is a veteran thats all
eh, not really.

What's with everyone on Kalo's *** lately? Is it because TGM raved about his Tink?
its cause he actually is good but doesnt realize that there ARE others hat ar ebetter than him.

i can beat you kalo =)
im sorry cxc. Kalo would beat you.

OMG i found super gheyness with sheik lolz zero to death with sheik no jocking lolz works on captain falcon and iono anyone i think lolz

now thats wolf brokeness and shik brokeness yea thats fun
pimpslap, it seems every day u find something "amazing" with every character you pick up.....the more characters u use, the worse you will become......FACT.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i was being sarcastic. its pimpslap. he will never find anythign that will make him be amazing.

CY

Smash Ace
kalo you backed down from our MM. just like esca backed down from you, you did the same thing. we can do a $10 MM so i can prove that i will beat you. -_-

hylian 3 stocked me in the crew battle, but there are 3 reasons why:
1) it's hylian
2) it was against a G&W
3) it was on rainbow cruise

i actually did beat hylian in a friendly but yes he is a lot better than me.

Esca

Smash Champion
buttmont is still the trash:dizzy:
Well, *****-town is pretty ****ty too. :chuckle:

And rofl, come to the next beaumont tourney, you will be destroyed..again.

Plus, I've decided to rep the bottom tier, I've picked up Link.. not toon link, the regular one, that HAS hit puberty. He is teh ****s?

I can has 5$ mm with someone?

I won't be broke as **** at the next tournament, Also i've decided to play with the regular gamecube controller, and it helps. So, no johns next time.

FooXero

Smash Cadet
pimpslap, it seems every day u find something "amazing" with every character you pick up.....the more characters u use, the worse you will become......FACT.
He's right you know. I picked up Ganon for a few days (HELLZ YEA!) and couldn't mortar slide the first hour or two that me and Kirin played. It was quite embarassing.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
He's right you know. I picked up Ganon for a few days (HELLZ YEA!) and couldn't mortar slide the first hour or two that me and Kirin played. It was quite embarassing.
It's true, he thought his controller was broken, lol.

And Esca, no need to be so harsh, it was a mere joke. I know you were better than my Falco. I'd like to face you with my D3 though next time we meet.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Well, *****-town is pretty ****ty too. :chuckle:

And rofl, come to the next beaumont tourney, you will be destroyed..again.

Plus, I've decided to rep the bottom tier, I've picked up Link.. not toon link, the regular one, that HAS hit puberty. He is teh ****s?

I can has 5$ mm with someone?

I won't be broke as **** at the next tournament, Also i've decided to play with the regular gamecube controller, and it helps. So, no johns next time.
I'll play you with Link or Ganon.

Top Bottom