• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
:/ I won't get to go to the next tournament because my mom decided she wanted to take vacation during the week of my birthday so she could go out of town and do what she wants (even though it's MY birthday...) *sigh*

CY

Smash Ace
I had fun for my first tourney, got to play around with some of my characters in a competitive scene and can see many improvements to make. I was very happy with my place and

Xyro, Kailo, Hylian, Razorium, and others - had fun caravaning up there with you guys, thanks for familiarizing me with smash etiquette. Sorry I bailed out early before the crew battles, I wanted to drive back into familiar territory before it got dark and took a more direct route back to League City.

SeeWhy - 3 stocked my pikachu and 2 stocked my GW -_-

had fun in plenty of friendlies, I hope to see you guys again next Saturday, improved on top of that.
eh sorry -__- falco can be a *****.

xyro, i should of went for the $5 i know lol, gg.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I can't wait for the next tourney. :)

Hmm, gas is so expensive. ;_;

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for the next Houston one haha. The one this weekend is in Spring and next weekend is PZ, right?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Listen Closelly *****es who Complain:
>I want to go to the next tourney.
>I got 10$-15$ gas for anyone who wants to take me.
>713-505-8688
>If you want to get me there and stop say "you never go to anything", then pick me up *****es.

Silly Jeremy, I'll humor you.

There is no wavedash in Brawl, and the closest thing to it is character specific (Yoshi). Infinite jump has it's uses, just because you can't see them...

There is no L-cancel.

Jeez...
I will find a way to L-Cancell. As for the wave-dash, you can keep saying Im wrong all you want, wants I perfect it and release a video, it should be too late... but its nothing without L-Cancelling. All in all, suck my balls.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
guys kalo has switched to toon link. he is seriously the best one in houston. kage and jeremy fiefer=trash compared to this tasty toon link.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Listen Closelly *****es who Complain:
>I want to go to the next tourney.
>I got 10$-15$ gas for anyone who wants to take me.
>713-505-8688
>If you want to get me there and stop say "you never go to anything", then pick me up *****es.

I will find a way to L-Cancell. As for the wave-dash, you can keep saying Im wrong all you want, wants I perfect it and release a video, it should be too late... but its nothing without L-Cancelling. All in all, suck my balls.
hey jeremy didn't you said that you live in humble? I live near humble

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Kalo has issued a challenge to all toon link MAINS. There are about 2 of those.

He says 10$ MMs Who The F accepts this?

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
He's suddenly so good? How many days has he been playing him? Less than 1? I'd like to see this. While I'm sure Kalo could do it, I still need proof. ;)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Poptart: your a poop face.
Riiiiight, I'M the poop face because YOU forgot how the english language works. "BY" does not mean "AFTER". :p
Also, I wanted to stay, but my dad wouldn't leave me alone in Santa Fe at night.

I NEED TO CARPOOL WITH PEOPLE.
Rockettrainer, you wanna carpool?
Sugarland isn't that far...
O wayt, Beaumont ppl, wanna do another smashfest at mah place? I still need to check if it's okay...

KRDsonic: That's sucks man. It seemed like people treated me like poop the week of my birthday. At least it's not only you XD

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So...since Sethlon doesn't have the money to get home...does that mean he lives in Arizona now?

Poper, going to pick you up would be in the complete opposite direction of where Spring is from me...

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
peyton man your house is so terrible to get to lol, if we can go straight to houston i dont have to pay a dime aside from gas

toll roads are BS

and i wouldnt mind if kalo picks up toon, i like toon so much more than wolf =)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Oh. >.>
Wait, isn't it more like perpendicular?
Anyways, if I have a smashfest and you come then it would be moar linear....

you can avoid taking toll roads if you don't get on the beltway. it's slower....

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
So if you haven't been checking the Falco character board, Seth got knocked out of the tournament. He did really well though but ended up losing to DSF. Both of their matches were very close though.

Now Seth just needs to do some MMs to get bus fare to get back here so we can all cheer for him. :bee:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRDsonic: That's sucks man. It seemed like people treated me like poop the week of my birthday. At least it's not only you XD
Eh, oh well, at least I'll be home the day of my birthday (the 26th). Hopefully I'll get the chance to go to another tournament before summer is over >.> since my mom didn't even let me stay for singles at HOBO 5. At least there's always wifi... my Sheik is pretty good online.

G@BE

Smash Lord
So when is the next one... I really wanted to go.. I had big plans to do other stuff but my friends nigged out on me at the very last moment leaving me with nothing to do for the rest of the night. Sorry for not attending allan.. I wish i would have came.. my friends are a holes to me :(

So i will make it my priority to make it to the next one fo sho.
I need to know when it is though...

oh yea.. i would like to get together with someone this week to play some brawl or melee.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I believe the next PZ one is on the 28th (Allan can correct me if I'm wrong). However, there is one in Spring, TX this weekend.. that is if you're willing to drive there.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Ill go to the one in spring.. the 28th though there is one in SA.. which i will be going too ^_^_^_^

Im a Veteran son

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
After Hobo 5 I overheard DigFinn talking to Allan saying that PZ wanted them back. Not totally sure if it was really going down though. Allan?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So much confusion...

Next tourney is THIS Saturday at the Play N Trade in SPRING. It's where the first Brawl tourney was at back in April.

There is a tourney with Brawl and Melee in San Antonio (Final Smash 4) the following weekend, which people should go to if they have the time/money.

And, I see that there is a listing for another PZ tourney on July 26th? Someone seriously needs to bring a fan this time...

There's also a tourney on Aug 2nd in Sugar Land, but that's a far ways off...

Top Bottom