• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

forward

Smash Champion
Check me out, I'm on Forward's account.

He has already beat Forwards Snake many times in friendlies.
<.< Don't get over excited, it was ONE MATCH that I beat him in.

Also, guys, I just figured out that I'm like 20$ short from being able to buy a bus ticket back to houston...if I don't win any money here I might be in trouble, lol

-Sethlon

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
when i read the words "friendlies" i thought MULTIPLE wins.

Alex, u better win MMs. i recommend u do them NOW!!!! plz. we need u back.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah, the tournament was fun. I enjoyed it along with the crew battle. Too bad it wasn't recorded...

Quick Shoutouts:
Roy-Congrats on winning man. Good lord man, how many times did you use the bathroom? Were you like nervous or something? And you do snore when you fall asleep in the car. ;)

Stiltz-Ugh, got to fight you again as your first match. If this happens again...I will cry.

Tallman-you'll get better with more practice. :)

Hylian-did you say something about me during the crew battle? I wasn't paying attention at all...

Rayz-Mwahahaha, your old pal Snake awaits for the next battle. Your Meta needs more sleep time. :)

TGM-Good matches, despite you getting gayed by Brinstar...

take-Good job with the tourney. Just pratice more with Marth and you'll start seeing his spacing and options.

swoll (CluelessBTD)-Don't use Yoshi unless you like playing as him. Seriously...

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
OK so on a side note, I officially think tournaments hate me. At HOBO I, I was in a very difficult pool, with Allan, T-Rex, Gabe, and Kira, four great players. At HOBO IV, I had to play Pozer Wolf then Kitty, who I lost against. Now here in Buttmont, I get the honor of playing Hylian first round. Will the endless stream of first-round ****** ever end? I predict Sethlon in my future at my next HOBO.

But no bracket Johns.
You're not th only one. Hobo 4 (my first tourney) I got Dr. MarioKart and Rayzorium first. GG me maybe I'll do better next time. Hobo 5, I get Sethlon first match (so yes I actually DID get to play Seth) and second match FooXero. GG again to me.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
i wish i stayed for the crew battle though >.<
where the hell did you come from? i want to get some more matches with you man, i never expected anyone in bmt besides me, collin, and brent, to be even remotely good.

(juan and them are allright, but not the level i am talking about)

come by gamecove more, i work often and i can always make excuses for some smash!

to all who came, thanks for making that bmt's best tourney so far, the next one is july 11th and i want it even better =)

RT, thanks for the friendlies, you started to get me out of my perma-tourney jitters

Royr- man, if you have AIM or something, that would be cool lol. my marf needs to quit sucking in tourneys...

Xyro- thanks for helping me while i was competing/running other events, very much appreciated, sorry i couldnt get that BK for you. next time, i promise.

Kalo- thanks for the wolf matches, i think before we had to get up i was starting to get over my anxiety of that matchup lol

Brent- get a new controller

Vince- we needs more matches =(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fun tournament guys. I need to step my game up :). Grats to Roy and Stiltz for beating me, it was no fluke :). Keep improving guys. I love it :).

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
no..SHOUT OUTS:

Fliphop:FLIIIIIPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Hylian:shove it i saw your hair..

Xyro:..yeaaaaahaaaah!

beaumont: :(

takeurlife:...falcon and ike ...sigh...

esca: lol @ trash

royr: spikes ftw

stiltz:...f cresselia

that wireless ps3 controller: you lag and suck

everyone else: lol at soul calibur 3

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
no..SHOUT OUTS:

Hylian:shove it i saw your hair..

Xyro:..yeaaaaahaaaah!

beaumont: :(

takeurlife:...falcon and ike ...sigh...

esca: lol @ trash

royr: spikes ftw

stiltz:...f cresselia

that wireless ps3 controller: you lag and suck

everyone else: lol at soul calibur 3
What no Fliptop shoutout :(. Haha, be ready for Saturday, cause I'll be ^_^

G@BE

Smash Lord
So it would be awesome if people could come over my house today to play melee or brawl... i would be happy with both :)

Doxa

Smash Rookie
I had fun for my first tourney, got to play around with some of my characters in a competitive scene and can see many improvements to make. I was very happy with my place and

Xyro, Kailo, Hylian, Razorium, and others - had fun caravaning up there with you guys, thanks for familiarizing me with smash etiquette. Sorry I bailed out early before the crew battles, I wanted to drive back into familiar territory before it got dark and took a more direct route back to League City.

SeeWhy - 3 stocked my pikachu and 2 stocked my GW -_-

had fun in plenty of friendlies, I hope to see you guys again next Saturday, improved on top of that.

chrisXcross

Smash Rookie
also, there were a few people at the tournament that i didn't get to play friendlies with, such as kalo, that i would wanna get to play against, if any are from bmt.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

TakeUrLife2: i want my f-ing Burger King! For a first brawl event, 27 wasnt bad. good job! Speak up a little louder next time, the public wont bite.

Jereme Fiefer: Again, you showing up to this event is a treat....bravo!

Kalo: YEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

Rocket Trainer: No Johns. You did well. Good job you tall *** asian!

CY: you should have went for the whole 5$.

Esca: I zair, you whistle.........ALL IN THE AIR. Very impressive.

CxC: drop rob, your pika is pretty cool. sow up to more events, you will do well.

Tyle: WTF happened? Come on MAN!

Rayzorium: that trip back and IHOP was so funny. I had a great time.

Hylian: Cant say any thing bad about you. You got 3rd place! Thank you so much for showing up and staying at me house. i love you.

Poptart: your a poop face.

Pipes: enter the tournament next time!!!

RoyR: GOOD JOB ON FIRST! Im proud of you, columbo!!!!!

Stiltz: i cannot believe you were i band......now thats f-ing nerdy as h3ll

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, uh it doesn't matter man. I'm pretty sure I was ***** at the tournament, but ask xyro, i did pretty good against him. If only my c-stick wouldn't have broken.

edit: yeah kirin, i use the super armor like crazy.

chrisXcross

Smash Rookie
thanks xyro on my pikachu. ive been wanting to learn more about/main him, so i practice with it alot, but for some reason it just wont shine as much as i want it to when it comes down to winning the big matches with him.

Esca

Smash Champion
chris, there's a PnT tourney in Beaumont, July 12, bring a friend and entry is only 5 bucks, =D

Yeah guys, i punked out of our money match. Problem is, i'm poor, ANDDD my controller broke, (i use a micro-con) so i couldn't get another one. I don't play with gamecube controllers... that's like me playing kalo with a regular cont. while he uses a wii-remote.

Top Bottom