• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might X!! Amherst , Ohio 12/11/10 - NOT CANCELED! VENUE FOUND!

e__

Smash Ace
I pick 4th.

YBM, it's still not set in stone, I'm saying that if I can drive up there's a good chance I can take you guys, but I'll definitely try to take you.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Eh...it's Ohio we're talking about here, more specifically Cleveland. It could snow today for all we know. lol
Yeahhh...
Like a few years ago: 60 degrees the day after Christmas...and then snow about 2 days later.
Our weather is stupid.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
The date should stay the same. Changing a tourney date is flaky and discredits it. Stick to your guns.

On a more personal note: if it gets changed, I won't be able to go.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Actually, it's possible December 11th may not work out for me. ]': oh noes!! ;
I really want to come, too! But I say go with what you want, Sole.

If I can't make it to this one, Cincy will try and be at the next one! .-.

edit: err, greyhound to here is pricey... almost $100.00...

solecalibur

Smash Master
The date should stay the same. Changing a tourney date is flaky and discredits it. Stick to your guns.

On a more personal note: if it gets changed, I won't be able to go.
more ppl are liking 4 as well , no matter what i do is a tough decision and dates do change from time to time , stuff does happen

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
If you move it up, most of Columbus won't go due to school/etc. I know that you would lose me, frenchman, AZ, Moose, Crow, Jerk and Z (if he were to decide to come) as well as 2-3 setups at the very least due to finals. Moving things up would be pretty lame tbqh.

solecalibur

Smash Master
i see , that was my own argument and no matter what Im still gonna have attendance suffer for what ever john , so I'll be keeping the date since the date was already here and changing it confuses things

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
i see , that was my own argument and no matter what Im still gonna have attendance suffer for what ever john , so I'll be keeping the date since the date was already here and changing it confuses things
Agreed. Columbus looks like they're more guaranteed to come on the current date, as opposed to just a "maybe" on either date from just about everyone in Cincinnati.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I can do Air Hockey but no matter how long I practice pool I fail at it

edit - Air Hockey Table , Pool (the game) , Pool , Hot tub , Basketball thingyy
and a bar (but no drinking sorry)

Sago

Smash Lord
Im interested in comming to this. and by that i mean im comming to this.

Shugo baby you have any interest in winning teams? I understand if your too good to team with little old me. :p

solecalibur

Smash Master
We probly have room for two set ups with out it guaranteeing to explode from water damage in the pool room (one near the hot tub? I could make that happen lol)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Im interested in comming to this. and by that i mean im comming to this.

Shugo baby you have any interest in winning teams? I understand if your too good to team with little old me. :p
I asked first ******. <3

All up to what Ty says lol.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
I will most likely be going to this. I wont have anything better to do over winter break... other than Metroid Prime, Silent Hill 2, FFX, and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. :p

solecalibur

Smash Master
Those are single player games

expect knights of the old republic isnt coming out until spring =(

god that is gonna be epic

Top Bottom