• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might 7 OC#3, Cleveland OH, Sept. 12th

4% APR

Smash Champion
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

how could you not give me a should out????? :( :( :(

sding 5th game against jesse is fun

kb-your sheik is better than your peach haha

Revven

FrankerZ
Alright, shout outs time.

1: M2K- It was very nice to meet you for the first time, I was actually kinda awkward around you because I wasn't sure what exactly to talk about LOL. But, still, didn't get to play you in Brawl but, Smash 64 was fun. Congrats.

2: Lain- Pretty boiiii. :p Always gotta be fashionably late for matches, huh? :laugh: I kid, I kid. We didn't play for once, which was... good, I didn't get ***** by ICs at least. :p

4: Shugo - Always a pleasure to talk to you, I hope you get better soon! Thankfully, I haven't gotten sick yet from being around you... let's hope that stays that way. I wish you had beaten Lain, CLOSE matches man! You did well.

5: Kel - It's been awhile, good to see you again, you were much better than the last time we played. Then again, the last time I saw you was in Doubles when you were using Peach with Sliq. :p

7: Blue Rogue- Always great to talk to you, even though you're very quiet. WAH WAH WAH!

9: Smash64- Fun SSB64 friendlies, God I just can't get used to the N64 controller. I'm stickin' with my SSB64 on the Wii, kthx.

9: Argentstew- The only time we played was in Doubles, and AGAIN you guys beat us! UGH! I'll get you back for sure! REVENGE SON! As for homebrew related stuff, perhaps at King Yoshi's whenever he holds another one? I need access to a laptop + SD Card Reader to do what you wanted. :p

9: Tyr- Brinstar + Lucas = death, I will always remember that.

9: Beegs- <3 between us 4 sho man. We need to play some friendlies though come to think of it. We NEVER DOOO despite how awesome we are to each other. WTF!

13: King Yoshi- Always good seeing you and talking with ya when I get knocked out.

13: Falco400- GAHH Why did I lose to L!? I fail so much... ughhh....

13: BBoy- Hey! We tied! Despite you knocking me out first round... ugh, I just can't handle Diddy. :S

17: Suyon- Next time, TvC for sure dude. Always fun talking with you and... your PITNESS.

17: Iris- Fun friendlies man, work on the Falco some more.

17: Ithrowthings- You will never ever knock me out again sir. For I know your trixies! *Remembers Spring > Bair* :laugh: REALLY close games though, honestly, I hate Sonic. Camping each other out is exactly why I hate Brawl though. You were the first person ever, to make me time out a match. I hope you feel... proud... Also, I agree with KY about you needing a secondary. Wario > Sonic

17: King beef- Why so low? Disappointment. It's up to you if you want to keep playing. Melee is always fun though regardless. Practice it up some more, or... maybe you need to get together with SFG and I for a lot of practice?

25: Gigabowser XYZ- You really shouldn't get all annoyed about MK. Learn the match-up instead of *****ing, it's kind of annoying. GGs though.

25: Jiffy- Take care of that peanut better, sir! Always good seeing and talking to you though, Jiffy.

25: Vidjo- I'll be over at your place whenever SFG calls you. Seriously. Unless you want to give me your phone number and I call you and then get SFG to go out there. :p Regardless, good games for what we played. I just wish you would come out more, you're a great guy!

I had a lot of fun this time for sure, despite the people who dropped out last second. Moar TvC next time with anyone that wants to plz. I <3 that game and rarely get to play it with anyone.

M@v

Subarashii!
Good stuff Jason with 1st.

REALLY mad I couldn't make it(I'm at penn state now, so I'm like 5 hours away instead of 2 and a half :(. Hold the next one while Im on Christmas break and I'll be there for sure :D

Don't forget I'm honorary Midwest when I'm not as school, since I'm so close to OH and there is no pittsburgh scene haha.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
King Beef - Wish I didn't have to fight you. You'll come back. I swear.
Lol no worries, I wasn't serious about quitting. I have too much potential to just throw it away now.

kb-your sheik is better than your peach haha
Yeah only in dittos and against Wario really. I get wrecked by Marth and Lucario though.

17: King beef- Why so low? Disappointment. It's up to you if you want to keep playing. Melee is always fun though regardless. Practice it up some more, or... maybe you need to get together with SFG and I for a lot of practice?
Yeah 17th is "yuck...". I'll keep playing since I'm attracted to competition. It feels like with the arrival of M2K, the steady improvement of our players, and the increasing number of tournaments; our region is getting stronger. Can't bail out on that now can I? :p

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
You cant quit yet eddie you can quit after i play you this week and beat you in melee then beat you in brawl which i dont know how to play :D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You're such an ***, lol. I ain't quitting any time soon so get ready to be schooled in both games. >:D

Composeur

Smash Ace
Is anyone going to upload Melee vids? I'm DYING to see Vidjo vs. m2k. I haven't seen Vidjo's peach in forever.

Kel

Smash Master
sorry the rest of the vids including grand finals haven't gone up yet guys. I'm having woman troubles.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hmm shoutouts.
Well I want to first say mr809 and GDX thanks for the MK practices.
L_Cancel- Get here next time so we can teaaaaaaaaaam
Sole-I still have your PS3 controller. Gotta find a way to make me go down south or you heading north. Or I could pass it on to someone?
I will be the best Pit in Midwest somehow graaaaaaaaawr. Or just be awesome. If not... cruuuuud. I hope I'm getting better because it seems like it was a fluke when I beat Beegs. If so then meh I just want to improve.
BlazBlu...I need to start practicing this instead of 45 minute practice then go. I need to win and stop losing to JIN!!!

1: M2K-Finally played you. I learned many things and expected same things. Pit is garbage.

2: Lain-Bring L_Cancel lol.

3: Alphazealot

4: Shugo- Nice placing.

5: Y.b.M-We shall get those friendlies next time. Saw you beat Shugo and thought that was swell.

7: Blue Rogue- Find away to beat Shugo's falco lol

9: Smash64- Can't believe that happened to me :( I hope to play you again good sir.

9: Argentstew-Ggs in friendlies

9: Tyr-Take down L next time. You were so close.

9: Beegs-Ggs. You did better than me :). My Pit is just meh.

13: King Yoshi-I don't got this yet!!

13: Falco400-Yaaaaaarrrr. TvC!!!!

13: BBoy-Should I get excited when i lose?

17: Suyon-Pit suuuuuuucks.

17: Iris- I'll learn that Falco matchup with Pit. I was being ********.

17: Ithrowthings- No door prize for me? And no I did not do well at all.

17: King beef-Well....I can listen to you. I just fail with Pit

17: Bead-BREADSTICKS!!! And how did your hooters go?

25: Gigabowser XYZ- Ggs

25: Glov-We didn't play OMG!!

25: XtacyFalco-We need to play man.

25: Jiffy-thanks for the ride. And your ness is improving! We need to stop getting lost or taking wrong directions when going back!

49: PrinceAlus-Next time you shall conquer

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
9: Argentstew-Ggs in friendlies
Yeah... Thanks for showing me my MK still has some work ahead... I was afraid for a while that he might be surpassing my Lucario...

Also, sorry again to fromundaman for the whole mix-up that left you out of this tourney... :(

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
1: M2K- Congrats on winning. You are gay with that UTilt with Kirby in SSB64 though :laugh: Next time I see you we need to have some friendly matches in Brawl as well. I'm broke and you're not taking more of my money besides my entry fee. :p
2: Lain- I love what you do with the ICs, Lain. But I have to cheer for Ohio. I can feel a OH vs MI crew battle coming. Congrats on 2nd though.
3: Alphazealot- ****, I get stuck with you in pools again. You have improved. When we last played at Champs to even watching you play at Genesis; you looked 100% better at this tourney. Congrats on 3rd.
4: Shugo - Nice Sonic and Falco, smart (yet gay) play against Blue Rogue's ICs on FD. Still, the ends justifies the means. Congrats on 1st in teamsies as well.
5: Kel - Thanks for recording, some of the matches.
5: Y.b.M- nice Kirby. I feel as if you sandbagged though. :ohwell:
7: Blue Rogue- Darn man, 1 spot outta the money. I guess your theory of me taking you to tournies was wrong :dizzy: I probably see you at the local smashfest in the next few weeks.
9: Smash64- awesome dittos man. Don't sit on your laurels too much though. I may come and steal that little title you carry, especially with you going Snake more. Great Ness though. Great mindgames on the PKT2. Hope to see you again for sure.
9: Argentstew- Your doubles matches were intense. I was cheering for you two.
9: Tyr-intense match vs L. I was cheering for you man. Go Lucas!
9: Beegs- good stuff Beegs. Nice to see you.
13: SFG- good stuff in pools, nice seeing you again.
13: King Yoshi- nice job pretty much co-hosting. We need to play next time we see each other. Good seeing you.
13: Falco400- Hey is that version of Brawl plus some unreleased or trial version? I was told Ness's DJC isnt it the current one. Nice seeing you again.
13: BBoy- Good stuff in pools, we need to stop getting put into the same pool though :)
17: Suyon- Always fun times, Suyon. We need to seriously not get lost. **** Asian navigator steering me wrong. :p I know you get discouraged sometimes but you are good. You could play smarter though in my humble scrubby opinion. You do have alot of fun at tournies though. For me, that is the best part. Of course I like to win too. Anyways, hope to see you online to talk or possibly play on lol-fi.
17: Ithrowthings- nice job as tourney host and I liked the stage list despite all the haters.
17: King beef- Thanks for giving me your opinion on my play. I KNOW you can definitely do better than this though. Like you said, an off day. :) I know you will come back stronger.
25: Glov- Have you picked a main yet? lol
33: Shred- I got lucky with gimps on your Oli. Nice playing you in pools.
41: Amy- fun friendlies. I kept eating those Aura Spheres though :dizzy:
41: Maryo- I played gay the 3rd match of our set in pools. I don't like to do that but I have to do what I have to do to advance. Hope to see you again though.

JGeebs

Smash Rookie
Hey dudes and dudettes. The tourny was really good stuff and it was fun to play against you guys

For those of you wondering where the lakewood kids are, we're here, in lakewood :D

We all used to be pretty hardcore melee and now brawl players, but really only had our group of friends to play, we plan on coming to these things when they come around more often.

If you're down to brawl, together we have like 10 wiis and a few texture modded ones for fun, and we are ALWAYS down to brawl.

Heres my facebook if you'd like to get together and brawl it out:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/john.gibian?ref=profile
myspace
http://www.myspace.com/this_is_my_myspace
email
JGibs1789@aol.com

Also half of us usually hit up common grounds at least once or twice a week later at night.

We all view these forums but I know at least I haven't made an account yet.

But seriously, it was fun stuff. even though I did beyond terrible

Top Bottom