• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Milln

Smash Champion
Attention Knoxville players: I will be in Knoxville for Christmas Day and may possibly be available for the afternoon or evening for smashing and general hanging out. I'm up to play anything, let me know if you'd like to hang ouuuuuuuuuuuuuut. =o

Handorin

Smash Hero
If you drove pass it, and not through it, you could have seen ihsb, nesnoob, iori, and chad.

They are all in MS

Milln

Smash Champion
Alright. Attempt 2:

HEY, KNOXVILLE PEOPLE.

I'll be in Knoxville THIS SUNDAY (omg it's so close thanx 4 the short notice, Milln!). If you are available I need your phone number and an address and a time. <3 I'll play anything as long as it's fun.

Milln

Smash Champion
Bahahahahhaa. XD Poor you. Well hey, depending on what happens for the real reason i'm in Knoxville on Sunday, that city may be seeing more of me.

All other Knoxxy players: Sup. Lemme know.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I just got back from CA.
Wow, I totally missed my chance to meet up with Uffe.
That sucks.

BUT.
I was playing Melee the whole time against my cousin.
He plays a very good Marth now, but it just can't top mine.
He did manage to beat my CF, but my CF sucks anyways.
Once, he topped my Sheik, but I JUST started to main Sheik.
Even so, I'm pretty good with Sheik, and I think I'd do ok in tourneys.

MY FOX, though....
Goodness, I got a sudden boost in tech skill while I was up in CA.
It's like something snapped and now I can SHFFL -> JC shine aerials like it's nothing.
I can also multishine, but that's only if I'm feeling hyper.

I can do a lot of stuff I couldn't do before, so I'm content.
CA was amazing, but it only sucked because I was trapped inside my grandparent's house most of the time.
They're cool, though, so I don't mind.
I just wish Uffe had enough time in his day to let me over, but since it was Christmastime, I guess it was busy over there.

My gift was awesome: I got a guitar, but I have no idea how to play it.
I play it almost like I would a piano, but that's only on one string.

Anyways, yep.
I was in CA.
I went there.
I did stuff.
I ate food.
I came back.
And now I'm bored >_>
But, now I can play FF Tactics A2 for as long as I want (no electric socket to plug your DS into while your on the road).

Milln

Smash Champion
Where's that Virgilijus.

I'll be in Knoxville on Sunday, the 4th and there's a 80%90% chance i'm going to be really emo. I'll need the gaming as a pickmeup.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
well there is a Tournament on Jan 17th in Antioch at The Game Galaxy (formerly the old Tilt) at Hickory Hollow. You should come out. its gonna be a great time.
Oh I already spotted that through AiB, definately going. but I'm looking for more after that in particular.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes shame on me, and where is exactly is Antioch at?

EDIT: Nvm, I googled it. 3 hrs from me. Probably can't come since I'm back in school now.

Top Bottom