• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Handorin

Smash Hero
Is there Melee left in Memphis at all?

Just curious, cause I'll be back home (Eads/Memphis) all of May and I don't want to get rusty =3
In Memphis (active): Me, Zero (if he is awake), Nite, Ichigo, Kyo, Tom and Virg when they are not at school
Just outside of Memphis: Chad, Iori, IHSB, Myz, Hyperdragon

BunBun

Smash Master
****, where were you guys when I was in high school...

We looked for smash so much and all we found was one lousy group that attended Midsouthcon one year...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol... high school smash... good times... ;< i miss my fufu marth

@Bunbun: I will be back in Memphis in May as well

Handorin

Smash Hero
****, where were you guys when I was in high school...

We looked for smash so much and all we found was one lousy group that attended Midsouthcon one year...
I dunno, I started end of '05. There was a small scene before that, but then around '05-'06 it got huge, then died down.

Vts

Smash Champion
i started at late 07 and was really about 3 weeks of playing then i was like i'll go to this person's house (Iori's Halloween party), then met nite/iori maybe ihsb was there all i remember was pika chad dress up as cave story person and the cross dresser and me going crazy on ddr lol.

good time good times, now iori can beat me at ddr ><, still got halo on him :)

BunBun

Smash Master
Um when were you in high school? We've had a small scene here for years.
I graduated in '07 and had looked around for smash from mid '06 on.

Granted, I didn't get on smashboards again until I made this account and didn't start being competent at this game until this past september... but whatever.

marloncharles

Smash Rookie
chattanooga!!!!!

chattanooga- marlon

i want to play melee or brawl with some people that live near chattanooga, tennessee. i moved here from florida for school so lemme know if anyone wants to play

Chaco

Never Logs In
chattanooga- marlon

i want to play melee or brawl with some people that live near chattanooga, tennessee. i moved here from florida for school so lemme know if anyone wants to play
There will be a tourney there soon, a guy named Stroupes is setting it up at Dicehead.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Being 15 sucks ***, no way to get to tournies.
LOL i know! tell me about it! being 16 doesnt help much either! Back when I was 16 I got to drive to INN 3 but since the hours were so ungodly and it was way far away my Mom made me come back home when singles brackets started, and I had actually made it out of pools for once! xD T_T

-Chad-

Slackerator
Heh my mom was always cool about stuff =x only thing was we didn't have a car.

Thank god for IHSB back in those days (one of the few times I'll say this to Jack >_>)

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
So is the triweekly this friday or this saturday? I need to know cause I was going to do the local portion of that Street Fighter 4 tournament so I won't be coming if it's on Saturday :-(.

Top Bottom