• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Milln

Smash Champion
Hey green flames dont forget about me lol, but yea thx to ko for letting me hang for the day, and teaching me some stuff, and gg to you millin green and alan. To bad I sucked tho.
People that pronounce and spell my name wrong have bad things happen to them on "Accident"

Good playin' with yaaaaaaa. You've got a bit to learn, but you've got it. =o

Alan was pretty alright.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
good stuff guys thanks for coming over. Everyone is welcome at my house pretty much whenever.

and Thanks Milln for testing Stamina Brawl with me. I think it has major potential. we just gotta get people doing it!

greenflame88

Smash Cadet
Haha... Cube... Melee... Good ole' days. Yeah, well I'm trying to convince Alan to get an account on here. Hopefully he will. I've been practicing with Lucas and I found plenty of videos to help. Haha. Yeah thanks for letting me come over KO, and sorry Rob, I didn't know your username so... Sorry! =] Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

XD

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I am disappointed that you didn't call me to hang out :( you must hate me T_T. Why am I so akward sob sob

ps no really tho you hurt my feelings. Now time for another good Idea: good Idea masterbaiting on your moms wedding photo. Bad Idea doing the same thing in front of a crocodile. :bee:
My phone isn't working: that's why I posted here about people making it. Also, what did you say about my mother?

Top Bottom