• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

krazykorean456

Smash Rookie
there is a ton of Boro smashers just not alot of them post on smashboards. i live with one and two live in the same building as me.
I'm said neighbor :p

I don't play smash much to be honest. I'm mostly a Guilty Gear and Capcom player myself :3

As KOkingpin said, there are a LOT more smash players in M'boro then you think. I'm buddies with this other crew that are from Memphis but they all go to school here at MTSU. They are 5 strong, all pretty good in Smash.

BTW. GG's to whoever I played last Thursday night. Dumptruck and Kamikaze Bob... Dear Christ I LAWLED :laugh:

Milln

Smash Champion
I want people to play with. We need a smashfest in Murfreesboro...and a tournament. I'll start checking out venues so I can pressure KO into hosting one. XD More people than just a handful need to understand that Lucario is too amazing and should just put their controller down.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Hey all, I plan on moving to TN this coming january but I'm not sure if I'll choose Memphis or Nashville. What are the Smash communities like in those cities respectively?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Memphis (and within 30min) has me, Chad, Iori, IHSB, Nite, Zero, Hyperdragon, a W. Memphis crew, and a few others.
Nashville- Has KO, Jmoan, some of their friends, it's best to ask them.

But I'd say Memphis is the place to be + we travel more.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Well the Smash community will have no bearing on my choice, I just wanted to know what to expect from each place. I'll be going to the place with more job choices.

Traveling more is a good thing, my current vehicle probably wouldn't make it back and forth to anywhere. So car pooling would be where it's at.

PurpleAvenger

Smash Rookie
So I figured I'd use my first post here.

Purpz
Luigi/Diddy
VU in Nashville

If anyone has information about nearby tournaments it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been able to find reliable weekly/bi-weekly/monthly tournaments in the area so I'm hoping someone can point me to one. Thanks for your help. =)

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
I want people to play with. We need a smashfest in Murfreesboro...and a tournament. I'll start checking out venues so I can pressure KO into hosting one. XD More people than just a handful need to understand that Lucario is too amazing and should just put their controller down.
This would be good for me xD.

Milln

Smash Champion
So I figured I'd use my first post here.

Purpz
Luigi/Diddy
VU in Nashville

If anyone has information about nearby tournaments it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been able to find reliable weekly/bi-weekly/monthly tournaments in the area so I'm hoping someone can point me to one. Thanks for your help. =)
Vanderbilt? Hit up Jmoan, if you already haven't.

There's lots and lots of people in Murfreesboro.

@Tom and Virg: ....... *bail!*

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So umm... I'm kinda popular on AiB I guess...

IDK who is good with Marth in TN... If I knew I would probably claim I am the best easily. xD

And my friends Snake the same...
then play some people in Money matches if you are so sure of this. rather than just playing online which is garbs IMO.

edit: Thanks Handorin! im getting so old....

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Happy Birthday, KO. Didnt realize your birthday was so close to mine. Next year we should hold a tournament to celebrate.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
then play some people in Money matches if you are so sure of this. rather than just playing online which is garbs IMO.

edit: Thanks Handorin! im getting so old....
Ok, I shall play Money matches with... Umm... Let's see...

Oh that's right, there is nobody to play with!

Hence, tourny please.

Happy Bday, btw.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I dont see it, because if they were, they would be the ugliest, most deformed boobs ever.

Top Bottom