• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

PCHU

Smash Lord
I almost took a tutoring job at JCM. But they wanted Math and English. What a strange combination.
And I've been to the Old Hickory Mall, but I didn't see this Gamecrazy place.

I'd have you up to the dorm, but A) that's creepy (just kidding :bee: ) and B) we don't have a Wii.
Oh, ok.
Okay, on the outside of the mall, there's a Chuck E Cheeses.
See it?
Of course you don't, you can't read and drive at the same time.

But seriously, to the right of Chuck E Cheeses, there is a KFC.
Going onwards, there is a BK.
Across the street from the BK, you should see a Hollywood Videos.
TO THE RIGHT of Hollywood Videos is GameCrazy.

Hope that made sense.
And you don't, by any chance, play Melee, do you?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
It's going to take a week or so to download anyway, so I don't mind if you stop it right now.
But I'm leaving it on all weekend while we're out of town.
Oh yeah.

Vts

Smash Champion
man 7 hour drive is going to suck with just 1 other person to talk with but guess it would be good male bonding time..... right?

well got 90% of my old phone numbers so i'm set :D hope u all have the same numbers as before or i might call someone i don't know.

wow the air force base in Mississippi is like 4 hours away from southaven lol o well might just move to GA instead but so many choices hard to pick :(

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
So, did anyone I know that posts here go to the MSI concert this past Sunday? I swore some dude said something like "Take it easy, Fizz" when I was leaving. I thought I looked at who said it, but I didn't recognize them. My badsies if so. ;-; I gotta' know though!

And ah **** man...custom sticks are where it's at. Melee too...and Peter Pan.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I have no idea, I'm not even in the state, but MSI sounds like DJ Boonbuggy to me.

Jack, your avatar is the shiz.

Milln

Smash Champion
Milln want Murfreesboro Tournament. Do I have to organize my own? I'll do it. >O And there'll be Tin Pin Slammer at it.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Or he's trolling really hard.
Wait that would take subtlety.
Which anyone who's played him in Melee can tell you he severely lacks.
So I agree with For Chili Jews.

Handorin

Smash Hero
=(

First you insult my intelligence, then you insult my skillz. Only the skills part is true.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Only an idiot would spell "skills" both correctly and then incorrectly in two adjacent sentences.

I agree with the the man who possesses Space Balls about agreeing with me.

Vts

Smash Champion
That's right ;) It's just you and me baby.

Ya know, we could always do each other's home work. ♥♥♥
lol you wish my homework is reading a book/online stuff :) but the book i'm reading is good.

if you want i'll bring my ds and you can play some of the games i got (like 4-5 lol)

but bring some cds you want to listen to on the ride there.

ace wants to smash today i'll call you but now time to write papers even more fun :(

Vts

Smash Champion
Iori we (me ace/chamber/other) are coming to visit in 2 weeks mmk.... be ready.... cus i suck and u cheat by living with people that play...hate is a strong word but i really really don't like you!

Nite

Smash Champion
Iori we (me ace/chamber/other) are coming to visit in 2 weeks mmk.... be ready.... cus i suck and u cheat by living with people that play...hate is a strong word but i really really don't like you!
The DML house is the hot spot.

Handorin

Smash Hero
what's the date? I'll make sure to ask off work.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Mhmm, I was there the other day playing rock band.

Speaking of which, GH:WT will be out. Shall I bring it?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Event 52? I know DML went. I wanted to, but fall break was last week, not this one. =( But ya, it's still going on today.

Top Bottom