• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I never played melee seriously, but any time is a good time to start. Besides, one of the best ways to learn is to lose a thousand times.
this is the best attitude you could possibly have, and i am very delighted to see it in new players. Someone needs to go play with lvl0 as soon as possible.

-Chad-

Slackerator
@Handy- Feel free to come over pretty much anytime =o Like Jack said I'm off Mon-Weds usually every week now.

@lv 0 - How far is Jackson, TN away from Memphis? =x

level_0

Smash Rookie
Jackson, TN (school months)/Louisville, KY (summer
this is the best attitude you could possibly have, and i am very delighted to see it in new players. Someone needs to go play with lvl0 as soon as possible.
Well, thanks. Usually people are like "OMG ILL COME BEAT U"
And yeah. Jackson sits in the middle of Nashville and Memphis, about an hour from Memphis.
I guess I'll have to have Melee shipped up here from home. I need to get used to actually -gasp- FACING THE EDGE!

Chaco

Never Logs In
****, that tournament I was planning on hosting seems to keep slipping. I have no venue, and have no know how on hosting.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I need to get used to actually -gasp- FACING THE EDGE!
LOL that was the first thing i noticed after playing brawl for so long and then picking up Melee.

"FALCON DROPS SO FAST"

"I DIED? I WAS GRABBING THE LEDGE"

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
But the question remains, if you willingly play him, is it still ****?

Also...*adds Nite to people who like Heroes*

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So guys...
where does Kagome put her dirty clothes?
OH GOD WAIT FOR IT
HERE IT COMES
INUWASHA!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So guys...
whats brown and sticky?
OH GOD WAIT FOR IT
HERE IT COMES
a stick!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Everyone is so far away from me. o_o Except Aura...who is never here.

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
it would be that friday or saturday technically its in cordova but normally i have 2 other people over to play with and we are looking for some more to play. I only have brawl but melee is fine to pm me if you need more info

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
naw, i just got sagebombed.

and im not going to take the easy way out and get autobanned with that 'post ending in x' ***gotry

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
All I did was post a picture of Oskar Kokoshka from Hey Arnold on /a/, with the caption "Susie, make me a sandwich! Eh heh heh heh!" I then posted Susie from Genshiken answering him back.
Stupid joke, cheap laugh, end of topic. 30 Hey Arnold posts later, and I get banned for "/b/ related material". WTF?

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm in Shelbyville, which is like... an hour south of nashville.. an hour and a half from Chattanooga... 30 minutes from Murfreesboro...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ah, pretty/kinda far.

Well ****, I wanted offline matches....no one is close enough. v_v;

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Hey all, it seems like most people in this thread are from Memphis, but if you're from East TN (especially the Knoxville area) PM me, I'm trying to get enough people together to play and enough interest up to make a melee tournament worthwhile.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Thanks, I've seen it, but thanks anyway. I'll be going if I can. My goal, however, is to start monthly or biweekly tourneys in East TN, but its hard without interest.

Tujex

Smash Ace
I"m looking for someone new to Brawl sometime tomorrow or this coming Friday.

I'm at CBU campus, but I can be just about anywhere from here to Collierville is necessary

Top Bottom