• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hahaha i love you guys! you are all to good. thanks for all the birthday wishes.

@nintendoboyyy22 - it takes money to host a tourney therefore it would be better to just have a smashfest at someones house (like my apt cause its in the middle of everyone pretty much) i mean we have Milln, myself, phatmike, boomcube, play2, boomcube's friends, and a few others whom i have not been able to get to play. now if you want to throw in on hosting a tourney (which im sure a few people would do that with me) we could def do that but it would not be cost efficient to me or anyone hosting. Unless we charged a door fee (which sucks and people hate)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Someone stabbed me and now my name is red. <3

DML apartment could totally be the new pizza inn.

Skink

Smash Apprentice
Er.. sorry to disappoint, but my profile is inaccurate.. I used to use Pikachu, but I gave him up in favor of Mario and DK. Just changed to reflect that. Pikachu just wasn't that fun after a while, either to use or play against. Also, I don't know any of you, but I've got a truck and I'd love to take part in a tourney or something. I've got a few friends who would also probably be interested.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Well, no idea when the next Memphis area tourney will be, but we just hang out and smash fairly often. Right now there's 5 of us hanging out at my/Chad/Iori's apartment in Southaven (basically the southern suburb of Memphis if you don't know of it), and we'll probably still be smashing tomorrow. Anyone's welcome really, just IM me and I'll give you directions.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
hahaha i love you guys! you are all to good. thanks for all the birthday wishes.

@nintendoboyyy22 - it takes money to host a tourney therefore it would be better to just have a smashfest at someones house (like my apt cause its in the middle of everyone pretty much) i mean we have Milln, myself, phatmike, boomcube, play2, boomcube's friends, and a few others whom i have not been able to get to play. now if you want to throw in on hosting a tourney (which im sure a few people would do that with me) we could def do that but it would not be cost efficient to me or anyone hosting. Unless we charged a door fee (which sucks and people hate)
Who cares if they don't like it? They will still come!

screechingmonkey

Smash Cadet

A smashfest would be nice, during the day saturday or sunday would be nice. Cat be next saturday the 22nd tho.

Vts

Smash Champion
congrats being a sell out tom! jk

Def 13th Arkansas monthly (was going to be 20th but no one would come,hell i wouldn't even go to my own tournament).

the usual place, o a found out i can host tournaments in another place now also that's double the size but no tvs/wiis and may have to add a door free if i were to host them there.

so not going to last 2 :( but tgmt2 i'll be going to and ace/chamber/(empty) are going to ride with me to it. (maybe empty spot will be saber or altus)

sleep time

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So I was watching Good burger (background story) I got this tera byte and just going download crazy. Any who I just so happen to remember good burger and was like okay lets download it. Omg I hate this movie with a passion it is not at all like I remembered it. Kel is a complete dumass and there is nothing he can do about it. All he dose is the most random garbage that comes to mind, I was seriously going to explode form the stupid. I will watch it to the end tho hehe XD, I do suggest that you all download it just to see what I mean. I can't believe I thought this was a good movie when I was younger.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
So my father told me he wants to see me over Christmas and he's willing to pay for air fare... to Florida...to go sailing down the coast on his boat. Unless something horrible comes up, I don't believe I'll be able to make another tournament, though I'd be lying to say I didn't want to go to Florida.

Milln

Smash Champion
So I was watching Good burger (background story) I got this tera byte and just going download crazy. Any who I just so happen to remember good burger and was like okay lets download it. Omg I hate this movie with a passion it is not at all like I remembered it. Kel is a complete dumass and there is nothing he can do about it. All he dose is the most random garbage that comes to mind, I was seriously going to explode form the stupid. I will watch it to the end tho hehe XD, I do suggest that you all download it just to see what I mean. I can't believe I thought this was a good movie when I was younger.
Ditto. I still have it on VHS and i'm like omgwtf.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
whats really funny though is that you remind me of Kel.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
you are awesome Iori, but you are as random as Kel is. Its ok. The community loves you.

ps i have no idea what you mean in your ps im so confused.
I am flaunting my amazingness, which meant that I can not be compare to a scrub like kel. He is not random, he is just stupid. Watch the video and you will see what I mean, But I do love his cow impression.

jhayes25

Smash Rookie
hello all. i grew up in murfreesboro, but go to college at ut-knoxville. thought i might need to add myself to this list

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
jhayes! Come play me!

I'm an RA at Greve Hall. I've already found a couple of guys here that are pretty decent, but there are 3-4 of us at best.

Vts

Smash Champion
i should come visit you guys

iori dec 5th -7th i may come visit you... training time for me....must get better

so chances are i'm going to move in with chamber when i move out of my house lol

i got to play with seif and other stfu crew members i haven't played with in years so it was cool.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So did I, but I didn't know how to phrase it without sounding weird.
I was going to accuse him of being my evil twin, but then I wasn't sure which of us would be the evil one.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I am flaunting my amazingness, which meant that I can not be compare to a scrub like kel. He is not random, he is just stupid. Watch the video and you will see what I mean, But I do love his cow impression.
Don't you mean his "chicken impression"?

I think that it was a great movie.
What's wrong with you guys?!

Anyways, I guess someone has brought up the Antioch tourney?
If not, LAWLZ it's on AiB.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3611
THERE IT IS! *up there; if you see LAWLZ you've gone too far*

But I'm going.
Man, I am so nervous.
I've never fougt against anyone who's a pro at Melee; I guess we'll see how good I am now >_>
I really am good, I just really am nervous.
I mean, I've got the tech skill of Bombsoldier, but my only practice is lv. 9s!
What would be the best one to fight?
I've been fighting Foxes and Falcos, but that's about it.
Fox SHDLs now, for some odd reason.
I'm totally clueless as to how I could practice with nobody.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Practice against lvl1s. It makes it easier to practice tech skill, and you dont get annoyed by stupid lvl9 computer things you will start to implement into gameplay (cause they are predictable)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Don't you mean his "chicken impression"?

I think that it was a great movie.
What's wrong with you guys?!

Anyways, I guess someone has brought up the Antioch tourney?
If not, LAWLZ it's on AiB.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3611
THERE IT IS! *up there; if you see LAWLZ you've gone too far*

But I'm going.
Man, I am so nervous.
I've never fougt against anyone who's a pro at Melee; I guess we'll see how good I am now >_>
I really am good, I just really am nervous.
I mean, I've got the tech skill of Bombsoldier, but my only practice is lv. 9s!
What would be the best one to fight?
I've been fighting Foxes and Falcos, but that's about it.
Fox SHDLs now, for some odd reason.
I'm totally clueless as to how I could practice with nobody.
It was a cow impression because he was mooing, it didn't matter what the rest of his body was doing.

Milln

Smash Champion
It was a cow impression because he was mooing, it didn't matter what the rest of his body was doing.
But he thought he was doing the chicken impression, although horribly wrong. Dexter(Kenan) even goes "Chickens don't moo, Ed. They Cluck!"

Chicken Impression.

Vts

Smash Champion

fail....

watched the event 52 matches where chad was owning everyone (i liked most when you beat darkrain)

Iori be ready the days are coming closer for when i plan on visiting again :)

IHSB- i got your screw driving and the tapes of u beating chad so i'll bring them to you in few weeks

Top Bottom