• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tell me your amazing 9's

:034:

Smash Hero
Final Destination. Beginning of the match. I ran towards my opponent, he ran towards me, we both jumped and I 9'd him in the face.

I jumped up and did a Game and Watch dance.

napZzz

Smash Hero
bout 1 minute ago I 9'd someone off spawn against my little brother lol

Neb

Smash Lord
Bucketed three of Mario's fireballs and sent him semi-of screen with Oil Panic, chased after him and dropped a 9. Hows that for aggressive, lol?

bebar

Smash Cadet
Ive got a couple double kills with 9's, when we play 1v1v1. I wanna try to get a triple, but thats hard.

BbqCombo

Smash Apprentice
I Faired my this Lucas player (my brother ._.), he went off the edge, and started using his up b recovery and right when the thunder thing hit him, my 9 hammer came out cuz i chased him off the edge and they both collided and he went flying :p i was so proud

napZzz

Smash Hero
Getting a double kill with the 9 is so sexy! And today I almost had a triple....but snake did'nt die when I hit him!!!!!!

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
My cousin who always used to kick my *** at Melee, cuz he is like 4 years older than me, came out. He was Snake and I was Game and Watch. I spent awhile fighting him, biding my time, throwing him onto his own mines and such, and finally, he had 2 stocks at 140% and I was on the start of my last life. I jumped off corneria, bucketed the lasers, got back on stage, pulling epic Shffls and flips and all this stuff to impress him (all i wanted was a lil recognition... :) and finally, I killed his 2nd stock. He come down, and with the respawn invinsibility, hits me off the back of the ship. I use my oil panic on him, run, fair him, uair him, and the ******* sticks me with a C4! I knew I had to act quick cuz I was at 160% and if he blew it up, I was a goner. I ran up to him, hoping against hope, and alas, I got a nine just as he exploded it! I go off the top, and he flies off the side and dies! BYAAAAAAH!

Dik-Dik

Smash Rookie
On New Pork did a 9 knocking him into the wall then he fell into the beast xDDDD

napZzz

Smash Hero
snake makes everything epic lol

thats because snake is also sexy.
ROFL and neb lately I've been doing some thinking....and I dont know how but it seems that g&w and snake have some kind of...link to each other...they seem to go together great in doubles, yet be polar opposites on teh battlefield also...both have random weapons/objects they pull out of no where on that are deadly...AGGHH

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I once got a nine hitting another G&W using a nine on a taunting DK.
Pretty situational, but I think this could be crucial to master.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, I totally had a sweet 9 KO last week. I hadn't played Brawl for a couple of weeks, and I started my first match as G&W. At the very beginning of the match on FD, I slowly walk towards him and when I got near him, I do a Jugdement Hammer the other way, right when he tries to roll behind me. BAM, 1 hit KO. How's that for mindgames?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
vs. Marth (bardull) on FD
Nair, Nair, Uair, Upb, wait till he airdodged, 9

too bad it was before the tournament in warm ups :(
I did the same thing... But it wasent against Bardull. :(

Ilex

Smash Ace
I was on All Star facing Diddy and Donkey Kong. As soon as the game starts, they both run at me, I whip out a 9 and KO them both. The match lasted about 2.5 seconds.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I connected with a Lv. 9 on a running Sonic. It was funny

My best one was when I was facing my friend's Fox. I had him at his last life and he was at about 35% when he started to knock me off the edge. I grabbed the edge and ledgehopped hoping to pull out a 3-8 so I could either push him back or set up for some more ledgehopped attacks. He runs in for an up-smash and I pulled out the 9. he flew across the whole stage for about a second before he died.

This was on Halberd, the part with the cannon and claw. I also have that match on replay.

There were also failed lv.9 where the person used super-armor frames and killed me.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Tech chased with 9, in the grand finals when I was down a whole stock, to bring back the game.. Epic.

Top Bottom