• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tell me your amazing 9's

wangston

Smash Lord
I've done this a number of times against people that don't know how to fight game and watch. Down throw to 9 hammer right off the bat. For some reason I have luck and this happens quite often. Sure it's easy to get out of but if you are inexperienced against GW you won't know what his down throw does so its a free hit.

That_Move_is_Key

Smash Cadet
Ok, Ok, Ok, so, I'm in this team battle (with cpus 'cause I'm bored) with Ike as my partner, against a squirtle and a jiggleypuff, right? well, squirtle goes and uses withdrawal, and jiggleypuff is floatin' over towards me, so I go and say, "I should judgment," and I do, right? and I hit both with a nine, just about to jump up for joy (in the figurative sense), but NOTHING HAPPENS. nothing. at all. they just stay there.
. . .WTF?

after taking about a minute to close my jaw, I finish the match and record.
turns out, withdrawal gives squirtle immunity to 9hammer, and stupid Ike went and grabbed jinggleypuff while she was frozen because of the hammer, preventing her from flying off stage.
what a disappointment.

It was pretty funny, though.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
One match, I abused Jab-Jab-ForcePalm against my friend's G&W.

Later on in the match, he did Jab-Jab-9 out of spite. ;=;

Another time, I was Captain Falcon, and my Knee hit his 9, and we both got sent flying. I died first, though. ;=;

bazooka85

Smash Rookie
i would like mrgaw a lot more if he didnt have that big nose

Once upon a time a guy threw it pikmin at me and i died
he had two stocks left in a 3 match and i had one life with 90%

i nined him twice in a row in the face (after getting rid of the two extra hammers)

cutter

Smash Champion
You have a good chance of getting 9 on your first Judgment.

Using Judgment 2 more times after you get a 9 will "reset" the attack and you can get a chance at another 9 again.

When you respawn, Judgment automatically resets.

Top Bottom