• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

Blazer

Smash Ace
I may also be replacing out, I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Just caught myself up, not a whole lot to say on anything at the moment (I can't really think straight this late O_O) Will try to post in the morning.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Joey's making me wanna play this game so bad but in the middle of Paper Mario 64.

Joey, town bros? Please say yes. <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay, I'll look into things later. CPU is dying bye till after I get beat these dumb koopa bros.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Unvote

Till I read, but I see a Ditzy wagon. :smirk:

RR, I see you, tell me something important about this game besides the Toastin vs. Swiss argument that was silly and ended up in Kuzi getting lynched. Soup/Joey/PL should also tell me things and be friends with me this game.
Things you might already know but still they are important:

YesterDay started out with Adumb, Swiss, and Kuz all interacting and coming into conflict with each other early on. Swiss v. Toastin and their discussion of mechanics then became one of the most important discussions of the Day.

You should read up on the comments made by JDietz about his feelings towards pre-game, the responses from other players to his statements (mainly Nabe, Toastin, and Soup I believe), and then the fizzle of that wagon.

Blazer also gained attention/suspicion by the end of the Day which you should also check out. There was a split between players who found him scummy which included WL and Soup and players who found him noobtown such as Adumb and myself.

Then the Toastin lynch, obviously. That's my summary of things to look at from D1 : )

I did a reread on Swiss. The first thing I noticed is obvious, but its that his interactions with Toastin are very ego-driven. But I can see points when he seemed to not only be sizing up Kuz and trying to get a reaction, but he was looking at Kuz's intent behind his hammer discussion. With the ego aspect of it, D1 reminds me of Celeb Mafia where Swiss was so confident D1 that Cello was scum that he pulled gambit after gambit to get Cello lynched despite Cello being town cop >< What bothers me most about Swiss is his sudden switch on Kary, which seems so contradictory to his reads yesterDay. Yet I have no idea what his motivation would even be to push a Kary lynch as scum. I don't think that Swiss as scum would have been threatened by Kary's push on him, and there were a lot of players who considered Kary pretty towny from yesterDay, so even though he's a newb I don't think he would have been trying to set up an easy lynch. I don't like his vote on Kary, but I'm starting to think that it might have been the product of him reassessing his reads after Kuz's flip or something like that, because I just don't see scum motivation for why he'd go after Kary toDay.

Of course, I also want to watch that slot and see what J does when he catches up, those are just my thoughts while trying to understand Swiss' play.

@Joey: What do you think of JDietz?

@Fynal: Do you have any scumreads? What do you think about Blazer?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Formal hello with my intro post. I guess I'll make two of these since I already have a lot of thoughts even though I've only read up to page 7 so I am almost half-way through the game.

My scum-tells at the current time would be Adumb and Ditzy. Adumb is scummy looking for me because his push on Kuzi was never really substantiated well and he kept trying to push the lynch in pregame on the grounds that Kuzi was obv-scum and something about his "tone" was the reason why he deserved to be lynched. His push on Kuzi was incredibly weird and then when asked about his opinion on Swiss, he tended to softly step around the issue with as minimal content he could give around that by saying "he is null, I'll save him for later." and also I get this feeling when I am reading his posts that they have a lot of words, but none of them really stick at all. His slot is just giving me bad vibes lately and I want to fully catch up to see if he posts contain more before I feel more urged to push this slot.

Ditzy is another slot that is making me scratch my head because I can't tell if Ditzy is actually scum this game or scummy looking townie. His beginning play was contradictory in terms of him not reading the pre-game and complaining about the fact that it was long but he didn't really do much of anything even after the pregame was considered over and the day had started. He just sat on his words for a bit longer (from where I'm at at the current time) and there was a thing Nabe said that really stuck out to me when he was describing what Ditzy was doing. Ditzy has just been...well useless so far and the fact for me is determining whether that is enough to be scummy because I have been correct on him every game so far, but this one is tricky. My gut wants to say scum but my brain is telling me that I am most likely wrong on this one.

Speaking of which, Nabe is a null-scum lean for me. His posts so far have just been airy, fluffy, and content very little actual content. Nothing much to go off of but just his slot sending me bad vibes in terms of him just being content to not do anything really and just swing his vote around and not say much behind it. He also remains in the middle ground in the Kuzi vs. Swiss ground and doesn't get involved but tries to look at other things which I do not really get. It seems more like Nabe was trying to not comment on the big issue at hand to keep his opinion withdrawn and his options open while also remaining in the background. Idk, Nabe is just sending me bad vibes from past games like AT. Nabe is a null-lean because I have trouble reading him and I want to see if he does more.

Haven't seen any posts by Blazer yet to comment on him so till next update.

Now onto other things basically these are my feels when talking about Kary/Joey/Soup:

When looking at my town-reads, I am pretty comfy with them. I really like Kary as town from his first couple of posts into the game because they are really insightful and read as town intent to me. I like his points that he had made during the Swiss vs. Kuzi debate when he was prompted for answers and I agree with my predecessor's read on the slot as probably being the easiest/obv-town read early on in the game. However, it seems Swiss may have changed this read to a scum-read since my vote was on Kary to begin with and I am really wondering what happened and if anything drastic changed that fact.

Next one would definitely have to be Soup. Probably not as strong as Kary but pretty dag on strong in my opinion because I like the way he went at the Kuzi and Swiss debate. (I feel like most of my reads are developed on this argument which is kind of funny because it's my own slot but yeah haha) I also like his call-out on Adumb in the beginning of the game and most of his posts I was sagely nodding my head in agreement. Only thing that holds me back is his double-take on the Adumb read saying he was dumb>scum which made me like, "I guess I can see your PoV but I really think it's the former."

Joey, I love him but it's a funny type of love because I disagreed a lot with his posts haha. I liked him because of his intent on analysing things in a different light. He didn't let the Kuzi vs. Swiss get the entire best of him. The difference between him and Nabe would be the way he actually explained his train of thought and trying to figure himself out. His DHscum read I did not agree to at all and I find myself seeing DH as more of a null-town read over scummy.

Okay that's all from me for now. The rest of the cast is null for the time being.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I don’t like Dark Horse’s 566, either :/. His Kary and Ditz points are disgusting. Ditz had a fair point in the sudden read change of Swiss, and he pretty much calls Kary scum, but he goes back on it with “he was the first to attack swiss”, something that is pretty easy to do after the Kuz town flip.
Ditz's post is disgusting because it is an incredibly half-***** push. For one, he doesn't explain what he's thinking, and just says "hurr durr swiss is obviously afraid of kary." (He doesn't connect this t being scum at all) In addition, he doesn't act on that post. He doesn't vote swiss, he doesn't even mention his current read on swiss.

Though I can see where you're coming at with Kary, I thought he was town up until his attack on swiss, which bumped him down to null. I thought his swiss case was scummy, but I didn't "pretty much call kary scum."

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Jdietz43: Dark Horse / Pink Lemonade / Nabe / Яagnarock
[3] J: WashedLaundry / adumbrodeus / Kary
[1] Blazer: Red Ruy
[1] Kary: -Masquerain-

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] adumbrodeus
[0] Яagnarock
[0] Dark Horse
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] Red Ruy
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] Pink Lemonade

[5] Not Voting: Blazer / DtJ Glyphmoney / Fynal / Jdietz43 / J

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!

_

adumbrodeus has been prodded

Declared V/LAs:

• Jdietz43 [until today]

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
FYI I have recently become very busy IRL and so will probably have much less time to read/post over the next week or so. I should still be active, just not necessarily up to date etc.

@Kary: How confident are you in this Swiss scum read?
60% maybe (where 50% is like a null, 100% is obvscum)

“This early in the day, and you’re already worried about how your vote looks?” seems like a person trying to make someone look like scum instead of hunting for scum. The rest of Kary’s 557 is horrid as well. I don’t understand his attack on Swiss at all (it’s rather crappy out of what I’ve read so far), and I feel like he’s attacking Swiss for things that aren’t scummy when it comes to swiss. “You also don't clear up what the difference is between Anti-Swiss and pro-town are, but are adamant that you will need immunity.” …Yeah. Stuff like this. I can’t tell if this post puts Kary at dumb town or scum, though. I’m leaning scum since he let out a lot of stuff in the wall that seems to make the case more trying to convince town instead of trying to hunt. Swiss also had Kuz as scum in 313 according to Dark Horse list, and posts like 305 show Swiss going towards that direction. I feel like his case as a whole is just a reach and I wouldn’t mind some Kary pressure.
This isn't a question but w/e here are some thoughts. I've just written a stream of consciousness wall, but I'm going to try and sum it up:

I was pushing Swiss because I have a real concern that he may be scum. I was not trying to make a case for his lynch. I probably didn't word that post (my #557) very well for either purpose because I just picked out things I found suspect.

I don't know what to make of Swiss' reaction or vote on me; I'm taking them as null.
My suspicion of that slot remains; J's entrance reads more or less null to me; I will probably have to re-read J at some point, looking for tells.

I can't tell whether Swiss really has this giant ego AND was wrong about Kuz, or is just scum. Swiss didn't care to elaborate on his Kuz scumread, and I couldn't see where it had come from. I was still trying to read both of them yesterday, but then quicklynch happened.

I'm ok with that slot dying. I would happily see them vigged so i don't have to worry about them anymore. As to whether they're the best lynch for today... meh. Ask me again at the end of the Day.

I do NOT want people letting Swiss' slot off the hook because 'oh that's just how Swiss plays'. I will admit I'm not the best at getting reads but I would really like this one cleared up ASAP.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
w.r.t. the above;
Someone please talk to me about the timing of Swiss' vote on Kuz.

This is one thing in particular about Swiss that feels off to me. I can see Swiss trying to read Kuz early game, but the vote (and presumably change in read from null to scum) came later and I just can't see what prompted it. I don't see what it was that gave Swiss such confidence that Kuz was scum, that's basically it.

Je pense c'est tout pour aujourd'hui

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well, you guys are getting a post, just probably not the one you were expecting.

I'll be brief.

Soup and JD are town.

RR and DH are scum.

I'm intentionally not commenting on Kuz, Swiss, and FF.
Glyph's D1 reads 101. Well golly gee though Glyph why'd you not explain yourself if you had time and the means of doing so?

The answer is simple. I know what things bother scum, and one of the biggest ones if being called scum for no reason. I'm sure you've all had it happen to you, you're playing a game as scum, feelin good the whole way along and then some idiot shows up and calls you scum out of left field. Think back to how you felt reading that post... were you angry? Worried? Enthralled by the chance to crush another player? Regardless, the most important thing to take away from this is that the post would be memorable to someone who was called out as scum.

So, we've got our bait and we've got two potential targets. We let them sit for a bit and ....

Did Glyph explain his reads at all, more so the DH one? Pretty sure he didn't.

:phone:
Myyyy goodness, what's this! Noble RR, selfless to the end. This post is so utterly grimy that I almost thought he was a BRoomer. Lets look at why!

REASON NUMBER #1: THE INDIRECT CALLOUT. RR wants attention to be on myself, but doesn't really want to be the driving force behind it. That ****'s risky as scum, its hella easier to just throw the information out there and wait for someone else to pick it up.

REASON NUMBER #2: 'I AIN'T EVEN SCARED'. Absolutely no mention of the scum read on himself. No 'wow Glyph where did that come from' or 'wtf you're a moron, have you even read what I've been doing?'. No no, RR is just worried about that unusual DH read of course.

REASON NUMBER #3: LITTLE THING CALLED MOTIVE. Why would RR make this post. Motive is a tricky little thing in mafia, since it really can be spun any damn way you want, but in this case I'd like to hear what prompted this. Go ahead and read back on D2. There's no mention on lil' ol Glyphmoney before this post. What caused RR to remember me at THIS particular time, and why'd he bring it up in such a cautious manner?

Washed, Glyph had me as a scum read.

Like Washed vote, but premature.

Dislike Adumb vote, poor justification.

Potential RR Defense: 'I didn't even know you had me as scum when I made that post.' NO LONGER USABLE

Viging Glyph sounds like a wonderful idea right now.

So then I show up and say some more words about pretty much nothing, but I DO say that I still stand by my old reads. Which most of you seem to have forgotten. Buuuuuuuuuuut guess who suddenly things I'm not only vig bait (which would be understandable), but now I'm 'wonderful' vig bait. Meaning I am a very high target on RR's kill list. HOW BOUT DAT ****.

WL what do you expect to do with Glyph if he contiues like this if the best he can get is null?

And finally, the outward reach designed to not just recruit WL to the Glyph wagon, but set him up as the guy to lead the charge against me. Just look at this question and tell me you don't see RR digging for the 'well I guess we'll have to kill him' answer. But RR can't say that.

He's gotta get someone else to.

Cuz he's scum.

vote: RR

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Don't worry about the other 3. RR's our boy right now.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
RR do you even know what that term means

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Glyph I can't tell if this is a joke or not lol.

@ Kary: Have you had this lack of confidence the whole time in Swiss? It seems like you were pretty confident in the wall you had, and when Swiss posted that he got arrested, your "Well, there goes my push" shows that you had potential confidence before his replacement.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why was I scum before that point along with DH?

You made reasoning after the fact and I'm curious to why you made those reads.

@Joey: He's not which is sad.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I don't know what to make of Swiss' reaction or vote on me; I'm taking them as null.
My suspicion of that slot remains; J's entrance reads more or less null to me; I will probably have to re-read J at some point, looking for tells.

I can't tell whether Swiss really has this giant ego AND was wrong about Kuz, or is just scum. Swiss didn't care to elaborate on his Kuz scumread, and I couldn't see where it had come from. I was still trying to read both of them yesterday, but then quicklynch happened.

I do NOT want people letting Swiss' slot off the hook because 'oh that's just how Swiss plays'. I will admit I'm not the best at getting reads but I would really like this one cleared up ASAP.
I'm thoroughly amused that you take the thing you should be suspecting Swiss for as null and take the thing you are suspecting Swiss for as scummy.

Swiss always plays like an ego-driven maniac and if you're going to look for a player to find scummy for being wrong about Kuz, that's way more Adumb than it is Swiss.

But his vote on you is **** and you should know that. C'mon Kary.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ditz's post is disgusting because it is an incredibly half-***** push. For one, he doesn't explain what he's thinking, and just says "hurr durr swiss is obviously afraid of kary." (He doesn't connect this t being scum at all) In addition, he doesn't act on that post. He doesn't vote swiss, he doesn't even mention his current read on swiss.
On re-read it actually comes off as him trying to be funny before going V/LA lol. I'm going to wait for him to come back before discussing this any more though.

Though I can see where you're coming at with Kary, I thought he was town up until his attack on swiss, which bumped him down to null. I thought his swiss case was scummy, but I didn't "pretty much call kary scum."
Ah. I over-reacted to the word "reaching" because of how much he reached in that wall xD. Sorry about that.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Joey/Masquerain: I seemed more confident before, because I had things to work with. My read wasn't any better but I had something to push Swiss with, which I felt would clear up that read one way or another. Now I have to find new things to work with.

@WashedLaundry: I have very little meta on Swiss, and I don't really care how he normally plays because he can easily just use that in his defence; I was trying to read past his play to his thought process. I have no clue as to the thought process on his vote on me.
It's not about being wrong about Kuz, a bunch of people did that; it's whether they really were wrong- why they were pushing Kuz. I don't have much to push Adum with right now anyhow.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Glyph I can't tell if this is a joke or not lol.

@ Kary: Have you had this lack of confidence the whole time in Swiss? It seems like you were pretty confident in the wall you had, and when Swiss posted that he got arrested, your "Well, there goes my push" shows that you had potential confidence before his replacement.

100% serious. What part of that post made you think it was a joke?

Why was I scum before that point along with DH?

You made reasoning after the fact and I'm curious to why you made those reads.

@Joey: He's not which is sad.
Don't worry about it champ. Focus on the here and now.

Getting to that since I'm actually now reading it.
Funny how you knew it was a serious post and were confident enough to call it OMGUS without reading it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Glyph's D1 reads 101. Well golly gee though Glyph why'd you not explain yourself if you had time and the means of doing so?

The answer is simple. I know what things bother scum, and one of the biggest ones if being called scum for no reason. I'm sure you've all had it happen to you, you're playing a game as scum, feelin good the whole way along and then some idiot shows up and calls you scum out of left field. Think back to how you felt reading that post... were you angry? Worried? Enthralled by the chance to crush another player? Regardless, the most important thing to take away from this is that the post would be memorable to someone who was called out as scum.

So, we've got our bait and we've got two potential targets. We let them sit for a bit and ....
Town worries as well and I was more worried about your random reads without reason. You have a habit of coasting and I hate inactives/coasters as much as Omni does.

You listed random reads and refused to acknowledge them nor answer questions. I remember you specifically because you listed reads I couldn't grasp outside of the Soup one.

That caught my attention.

Myyyy goodness, what's this! Noble RR, selfless to the end. This post is so utterly grimy that I almost thought he was a BRoomer. Lets look at why!
I've wondered what it is like back there.

REASON NUMBER #1: THE INDIRECT CALLOUT. RR wants attention to be on myself, but doesn't really want to be the driving force behind it. That ****'s risky as scum, its hella easier to just throw the information out there and wait for someone else to pick it up.
I wanted reads from others along from you.

I've been questioning WL to see how he stood on handling you and working on where it could go.

REASON NUMBER #2: 'I AIN'T EVEN SCARED'. Absolutely no mention of the scum read on himself. No 'wow Glyph where did that come from' or 'wtf you're a moron, have you even read what I've been doing?'. No no, RR is just worried about that unusual DH read of course.
Worried about DH reads, but isn't worried about his reads. Huh?

I wanted you to answer Swiss instead of dodging him.

REASON NUMBER #3: LITTLE THING CALLED MOTIVE. Why would RR make this post. Motive is a tricky little thing in mafia, since it really can be spun any damn way you want, but in this case I'd like to hear what prompted this. Go ahead and read back on D2. There's no mention on lil' ol Glyphmoney before this post. What caused RR to remember me at THIS particular time, and why'd he bring it up in such a cautious manner?
You pretty much admit it's null in your first sentence an don't even ask why I brought you up when if you look at my questions with WL should have been obvious.

I wanted elaboration and to see how others were gonna handle you

Potential RR Defense: 'I didn't even know you had me as scum when I made that post.' NO LONGER USABLE
This doesn't mean anything at all when your "gambit" wanted me to see this. So why would me making that statement, if I ever missed it, mean anything?

So then I show up and say some more words about pretty much nothing, but I DO say that I still stand by my old reads. Which most of you seem to have forgotten. Buuuuuuuuuuut guess who suddenly things I'm not only vig bait (which would be understandable), but now I'm 'wonderful' vig bait. Meaning I am a very high target on RR's kill list. HOW BOUT DAT ****.
You were actively doing nothing.

People who actively do nothing get on my vig list very fast, Felipe, JTB etc. are commonly on my need to be dealt with list.

You showed no effort to change this and wanted you dead for that reason. That earns a #1 spot on my vig list.

And finally, the outward reach designed to not just recruit WL to the Glyph wagon, but set him up as the guy to lead the charge against me. Just look at this question and tell me you don't see RR digging for the 'well I guess we'll have to kill him' answer. But RR can't say that.

He's gotta get someone else to.

Cuz he's scum.

vote: RR
Washed made a comment about how you playing like this was incredibly null. I wanted a connection to use based on this comment more.

He wants you dealt with, but not immediately and rather with PRs over a lynch.

~

Tell my Glyph, do you really think town and scum wouldn't both be considered with you throwing out seemly random reads?

Why only scum?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
100% serious. What part of that post made you think it was a joke?

Don't worry about it champ. Focus on the here and now.

Funny how you knew it was a serious post and were confident enough to call it OMGUS without reading it.
To me it looked like you calling me out for attention on yourself. Which it was.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Getting to glyph in a moment.

@Dark Horse: Jdietz using the word newbie when talking about Swiss' and fear just comes off as trying to joke to me xD. The "before" and "after" comments came off as either trying to be funny again or leaving something there so he could come back to it after V/LA.

Then again, I guess the "good luck guys" may cancel out any of the joking qualities... :/.

Would like confirmation from him when he gets back.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Town worries as well and I was more worried about your random reads without reason. You have a habit of coasting and I hate inactives/coasters as much as Omni does.
Huh. Is that so? Because you know what I just saw? Adumb responding to a prod. You know how you get prods? Being inactive.

And guess what, he's not the only other inactive outside of myself. And yet, you only have eyes for me. I guess its flattering in a way.

You listed random reads and refused to acknowledge them nor answer questions. I remember you specifically because you listed reads I couldn't grasp outside of the Soup one.

That caught my attention.
Yeah it really jumped out at you huh. That must be why you responded to it so quickly.

Oh, wait, you didn't even mention it until a day into D2. Out of nowhere. Sudden clarity I suppose.

I've wondered what it is like back there.
Tis a magical place

I wanted reads from others along from you.

I've been questioning WL to see how he stood on handling you and working on where it could go.
First off, the post in question is not directed at any player. Its just you saying 'oh my gosh guys, that glyph guy right?! Wasn't he supposed to do something? I don't know!'

There is no town motive in doing that. Zero. That's just trying to incriminate someone else without leaving a trail back to yourself. And you don't even ask for reads! Here is the exact quote, for those who may have lost it in the back and forth.

Did Glyph explain his reads at all, more so the DH one? Pretty sure he didn't.

Worried about DH reads, but isn't worried about his reads. Huh?

I wanted you to answer Swiss instead of dodging him.
Okay apparently I wasn't clear enough in laying this out the first time? In my first post, I said RR/DH scum. You are RR. In your (eventual) response, you don't even address the fact that I've called you scum for no reason. But you're real worried about poor old DH.

If you were worried about me dodging Swiss, why didn't you say 'hey glyph, stop dodging the question and elaborate on those reads' instead of 'ohhhhhhhh man guys I don't think Glyph ever did what he was supposed to!'

(because you're scum)

You pretty much admit it's null in your first sentence an don't even ask why I brought you up when if you look at my questions with WL should have been obvious.

I wanted elaboration and to see how others were gonna handle you
LOL. I 'pretty much admit'. Okay. So then RR, WHY did you want to see how others were gonna handle me? Why was that such a major concern at the time?

This doesn't mean anything at all when your "gambit" wanted me to see this. So why would me making that statement, if I ever missed it, mean anything?
That's there to keep you going where I want you to go. I don't want you doubling back on yourself, so I went ahead and herded you like a watchful guardian spirit.

You were actively doing nothing.

People who actively do nothing get on my vig list very fast, Felipe, JTB etc. are commonly on my need to be dealt with list.

You showed no effort to change this and wanted you dead for that reason. That earns a #1 spot on my vig list.
Oh my gosh, the number #1 spot?! I don't even know who to thank. Nevermind shooting scummy people, its those damn inactives that gotta go. Especially the ones who rarely play early game, they're the worst!

Washed made a comment about how you playing like this was incredibly null. I wanted a connection to use based on this comment more.

He wants you dealt with, but not immediately and rather with PRs over a lynch.
He was pretty clear that the null read would change as the game went on. Rather than just kill things he doesn't understand, Laundry opts to take that oh so forlorn 'actually playing mafia' route.

~

Tell my Glyph, do you really think town and scum wouldn't both be considered with you throwing out seemly random reads?

Why only scum?
Sure town would be concerned, but they also wouldn't dwell on it past the initial posting of it. There's more important **** to worry about. But considering you're the only person to be so panicked about it, its pretty obvious what the answer is to your question. You're the one who brought it up out of nowhere. You're the one who kept pushing at killing my slot.

So I'll wrap this last bit up with a question. RR, what's your read on me? Why?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@Glyph: It was the lines like "Potential RR Defense: 'I didn't even know you had me as scum when I made that post.' NO LONGER USABLE" and "Buuuuuuuuuuut guess who suddenly things I'm not only vig bait (which would be understandable), but now I'm 'wonderful' vig bait. Meaning I am a very high target on RR's kill list. HOW BOUT DAT ****." that came across as joking lol.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
@Glyph: It was the lines like "Potential RR Defense: 'I didn't even know you had me as scum when I made that post.' NO LONGER USABLE" and "Buuuuuuuuuuut guess who suddenly things I'm not only vig bait (which would be understandable), but now I'm 'wonderful' vig bait. Meaning I am a very high target on RR's kill list. HOW BOUT DAT ****." that came across as joking lol.

I try to keep a joking tone for the most part to make reading it a bit less tedious, but I can see how it threw you haha

Top Bottom