• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[3] Swiss: Kary / WashedLaundry / adumbrodeus
[2] Jdietz43: Dark Horse / Pink Lemonade
[2] Blazer: Яagnarock / Red Ruy
[1] Kary: Swiss

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] adumbrodeus
[0] Яagnarock
[0] Dark Horse
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] Red Ruy
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] Pink Lemonade

[6] Not Voting: -Masquerain- / Blazer / DtJ Glyphmoney / Nabe / Fynal / Jdietz43

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Deadline set for Saturday 30th June, Midnight GMT.
_

Currently looking for a replacement for Swiss. J's been contacted!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Adum: I'm interested in hearing the reasoning behind your Swiss scumread; are there any posts/things that stick out in particular to you?

@WashedLaundry: Do you think Kuz genuinely believed Swiss was scum?
Who in particular on the Toastin' waggon are you interested in pushing?

@Red Ryu: Please tell me what you think about Nabe, and about Adum.

I'm putting Swiss's slot on the backburner right now, as I don't imagine I'm going to get a response to my points against him. Obviously, I'm still not sure about that slot.

Unvote

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Expect at least one more post from me by tonight.

Really not a fan of dropped Swiss wagon after he replaced out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Heya everyone! Seems this game has a short read so I will hopefully be caught up sooner rather than later.

Gonna be honest and say I'm not playing any mafia fully until I finish that damn interview. xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote

Till I read, but I see a Ditzy wagon. :smirk:

RR, I see you, tell me something important about this game besides the Toastin vs. Swiss argument that was silly and ended up in Kuzi getting lynched. Soup/Joey/PL should also tell me things and be friends with me this game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What did he do outside of the Kary vote that was bad? Most it was just an early vote without explaining why. Which i could understand later if he didn't replace out and did, but we'll never know.

@Kary: Not totally sure on Nabe, some of his earlier post give me the impression he knew i was town already, but i could see it as imterpreting my joke VT claim as a town slip or something.

Adumb isn't on my like list, mostly with how he handled D1 and his sudden change with Swiss and noontown read on blazer.

:phone:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@WashedLaundry: Do you think Kuz genuinely believed Swiss was scum?
Who in particular on the Toastin' waggon are you interested in pushing?
Hindsight provides clarity--why would he lie about his read as town?
If you asked me yesterday, my answer would've been "not sure." He kept talking about it but he took so long to actually get to pushing it and he never had anything more than what appeared to be "Swiss is dangerous as scum."

Expect at least one more post from me by tonight.
But then nothing.

What did he do outside of the Kary vote that was bad? Most it was just an early vote without explaining why. Which i could understand later if he didn't replace out and did, but we'll never know.
He'd need a damn good reason for doubling back on a vote like that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Washed, talk to me, why are you voting me? Also you can read glyph better than I can so what is your read on him.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Not sure why Kary would drop the Swiss lynch, 557 makes it clear he wants this lynch and Swiss didn't exactly bite back. I think this still has ground personally and I can see Swissscum.

Also appreciating the points Soup is making about Blazer.

It's becoming very clear that I skimmed D1, will have to work on remedying that tomorrow. Definitely missing perspective on Kary, Adumb, Glyph, PL, DH.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe, you okay with dying if you are wrong on Ditzy if he were to flip town? You're hollow just as of this page.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Washed, talk to me, why are you voting me? Also you can read glyph better than I can so what is your read on him.
I explained it in the above post: your predecessor flipped on one of his townreads at the drop of a hat with nothing else to go off of it. It was grody as ****, especially because he went out of his way to test that player and put that read out there in the pre-game.

Glyfe has all of five posts in this game (give or take). A lot of it has been stupid statements like "I find this player townie" with him promising explanation but then never making good on it. This is usual for him, but it won't yield anything more than a null right now.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Not sure why Kary would drop the Swiss lynch, 557 makes it clear he wants this lynch and Swiss didn't exactly bite back. I think this still has ground personally and I can see Swissscum.
I think it's clear he wants the lynch but that he also wants to push that read out some more to see where it goes. Without Swiss being here, that's hard. I'd leave my vote on him, considering he didn't push that vote anywhere else, but that's probably just a newbie thing.

It's becoming very clear that I skimmed D1, will have to work on remedying that tomorrow. Definitely missing perspective on Kary, Adumb, Glyph, PL, DH.
I can understand every one of those but Adumb. He was just as active as a force in pregame as Swiss and Kuz. He was also the most ******** of the three.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll be sure to read that then because if I recall you had a very weird post saying that the people pushing Swiss on the grounds of the Kuzi lynch was stupid and not scummy, but then you gave other reasoning and proceeded to still join the Swiss wagon trying to show that you had "different" reasoning against him. I apologize if I'm wrong on this because I only am remembering what I skimmed.

All I can really remember off vibes is liking Soup/DH/PL and reading Swiss vs. Toastin as TvT that turned into a contest more than who was actually scum between the two. Don't know much in terms of scum-reads, but I thought the BlazerScum case was a tad reaching and I honestly read more n00btown in his posts and then there was Kary/Ditzy who confuse me so I said "I'm not reading them unless I replace in haha."

I'll substantiate these more later and make them more concrete.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'll be sure to read that then because if I recall you had a very weird post saying that the people pushing Swiss on the grounds of the Kuzi lynch was stupid and not scummy, but then you gave other reasoning and proceeded to still join the Swiss wagon trying to show that you had "different" reasoning against him. I apologize if I'm wrong on this because I only am remembering what I skimmed.
I never said it was wrong to push Swiss in general, just that Swiss shouldn't have been pushed because of what Kuz flipped.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
been ignoring this game, i'll try and get at some questions pointed towards me and looking at things

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@RR:

I'll substantiate these more later and make them more concrete.
;P

But to explain it now a bit more. I did not really feel the scummy intent behind his actions and can actually weirdly see the intent of him trying to do what he has been doing but saying like all the wrong words. I'll try and cite some examples as to what I mean later.

#HBC | ѕoup

WashedLaundry said:
@Soup: Why does Adumb warrant reinvestigation? His logic for going after Kuz was dumb as **** but that's the kind of method he relishes so you'd be hard-pressed to pin him off that. You never explained that one either, talk to me more about it. Didn't you have him as town at one point or was that someone else?
Because his push looks fake as hell from this perspective now and it's like he was just on it and bull****ting for the sake of lynching someone, I got that feeling initially but gave leeway and felt it was Dumb over Scum, however his response to all this is pretty ****ty in itself, it's like him lynching his mundo-scum read didn't even matter at all.

Swiss, we are gonna be at each other throats, you know what that means.

Swiss is scum, blazer is showing noobtown so hard it literally hurts. Most players I would believe would mistake this for scumtells.

Swiss would not. No, I don't think I'm giving him too much credit here.

BTW, the answer I was expecting was you to go for was "I was supporting this in order to get a read on somebody else", I was really expecting you to be town, or at the very least, less transparent about it.

Vote: Swiss
Literally nothing here but just another excuse to jump on wagon, why hasn't adum considered the relationship between kuzi+swiss? I haven't seen him getting down to the grit of things and giving insight, something i'd like to see, even if it's a wall.

#HBC | ѕoup

J said:
BlazerScum case was a tad reaching and I honestly read more n00btown in his posts and then there was Kary/Ditzy who confuse me so I said "I'm not reading them unless I replace in haha."
Hate playing with **** like this, I really don't see it that way and his hop on Swiss doesn't say anymore volumes then Adum's ****ty jump, neither of them have really said "wow, my kuzi read was wrong, I wonder how that affects Swiss!" "lol no wait idc Kuzi flipped town and called Swiss scum somewhere let's vote him instead"

#HBC | ѕoup

*looks at votecount*

[3] Swiss: Kary / WashedLaundry / adumbrodeus
[2] Jdietz43: Dark Horse / Pink Lemonade
[2] Blazer: Яagnarock / Red Ruy
[1] Kary: Swiss
*looks at Swiss wagon*

:thumbsdown:

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't get why Swiss decided to hard OMGUS Kary though, is there really a threat to be had here in Kary? He's pretty smart and his posts are through but talk about jumping the gun there.

#HBC | ѕoup

WL, I saw you elaborating on that actually, I agree with it in hindsight and I get your logic but how do you feel about Ditz/Blazer?

@J, look where my vote is.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry haha, that was a dumb question because I seemed to have glossed over you voting Ditzy and dropping the Blazer thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

Curious, does anyone think Ditz/Swiss could be a team?

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP @J It's not dropped, i'm just moving my priority, JDietz' entrance and play into this day sucked massively, way worse than Blazer actually, if anyone wants to tell me why I'm wrong on Blazer they should go ahead and step up

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Soup/Ragnarok: What did you think of Swiss' #559-#562 ? Null, or telling one way or the other? I was going to comment on it but decided to leave it until I got a full response.

@Glyph: Please elaborate on those DH & RR scumreads you had, if you don't mind?

Vote: J

been re-reading

more later

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I still like Soup. His attack on Blazer seems genuine and I can agree with some of the points, but at the same time, I also feel that Blazer’s right here. Toastin was acting suspicious, and several players agreed on this. I do not agree with the idea of Blazer being scummy based on that comment alone.

Blazer’s 553 or the “you’re reaching” response to Soup is disgusting. This was definitely an overreaction to Soup’s question, which was legit. Instead of answering it, he just blatantly calls it reaching? Not liking Blazer much... Actually, after getting to the second page of Day 2, Blazer in general comes off as a newbie… I have no hope reading newbies ;-;. His play seems scummy, but the fact that he’s just putting all of this scummy **** out in the open just screams newbtown… :/.

“This early in the day, and you’re already worried about how your vote looks?” seems like a person trying to make someone look like scum instead of hunting for scum. The rest of Kary’s 557 is horrid as well. I don’t understand his attack on Swiss at all (it’s rather crappy out of what I’ve read so far), and I feel like he’s attacking Swiss for things that aren’t scummy when it comes to swiss. “You also don't clear up what the difference is between Anti-Swiss and pro-town are, but are adamant that you will need immunity.” …Yeah. Stuff like this. I can’t tell if this post puts Kary at dumb town or scum, though. I’m leaning scum since he let out a lot of stuff in the wall that seems to make the case more trying to convince town instead of trying to hunt. Swiss also had Kuz as scum in 313 according to Dark Horse list, and posts like 305 show Swiss going towards that direction. I feel like his case as a whole is just a reach and I wouldn’t mind some Kary pressure.

I don’t like Dark Horse’s 566, either :/. His Kary and Ditz points are disgusting. Ditz had a fair point in the sudden read change of Swiss, and he pretty much calls Kary scum, but he goes back on it with “he was the first to attack swiss”, something that is pretty easy to do after the Kuz town flip.

Washed Laundry is probably the most townie to me in this game lol. His 577 just screams “HOLY **** THIS GUY IS TOWN” to me haha.

Adumb’s vote was ****. Lol. Not much new with Adumb though.

The people who weren't voting are also a catch, but i'll get to that later, right now I want to focus on the root and work down to the stem, which might be the people who decided to not even vote Toastin, with their one justified reasons I hope.

@everyone who didn't vote Toastin: Read above paragraph.
I didn't vote Toastin because I didn't have enough of the game under my belt to throw out a vote on anyone at the time. I just made a huge catch up post and was trying to get more of a grasp on the game before I went V/LA.

Unvote

Till I read, but I see a Ditzy wagon. :smirk:

RR, I see you, tell me something important about this game besides the Toastin vs. Swiss argument that was silly and ended up in Kuzi getting lynched. Soup/Joey/PL should also tell me things and be friends with me this game.
Fun fact that J should know about me time :3.

I'm gay
I'm a weeaboo
I'm-

Okay seriously though, I'll tell you that you should read Kary imo and give me opinions :D. Blazer as well, along with Dark Horse.

Question time!

@Kary: How confident are you in this Swiss scum read?

@Soup: I would like a redefined Blazer read if that's alright? o_o

@Dark Horse: More details on your Jdietz read please?

@Adumb: What do you plan on doing with your Swiss meta vote?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
More serious response to J: PL, Washed, Soup, and Swiss are my biggest town reads at the moment.

Kary, Adumb, Blazer, and Dark Horse are my biggest concerns at the moment.

Speaking of which, since I forgot to vote above:

Vote: Kary

Top Bottom