• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teh real reason Mic_*** hates melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure whoever replies to a topic like this gets an infraction

.Marik

is a social misfit
Was that really Mic_128?

If it was, he's garbage at Melee...

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
i completely agree.
im not going to say what i agree with, but i completely agree.
also, mic's gonna ban you for ....i unno, somethin, but he'll getcha

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
now that i think about it, mics been gone for 5 days O_o
wtf?
last time he was on wa son the 19th?
ITS A MIRACLE
QUICK! GO!
START COMPARING THE 2 GAMES!
THE WORLD WONT ASPLODE THIS TIME!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
It's funny because in the Australia Forums, Mic complained about Melee being all about combos combos and combos.

I was thinking to myself...That's a bad thing? After all, proper DI gets you out of most combos anyway...

He also argued how everyone was tired of Melee after seven years...Well, not everyone has played the game for that long. *Join Date*

Nothing wrong with what Mic's saying...It's just heavily flawed.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
I say we make our own forum that has MELEE LOVERS as mods and admins..
More specifically, a MELEE ONLY FORUM with a sticked thread dedicated to Brawl complaints and how it ruined our lives
>=D

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Sooo... nobody actually dislikes mic right? I can't really tell where the joke starts and ends, it's very confusing.

Overload

Smash Lord
Sooo... nobody actually dislikes mic right? I can't really tell where the joke starts and ends, it's very confusing.
I don't really dislike mic. . . I can't tell if any of the other people here do or don't. I didn't agree with some of the things he closed though, but I don't hate him for it.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
It's not that I think that mic is a bad person or actually dislike/hate him or anything. It's just that I strongly disagree with half of his modding decisions. So do lots of other people.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yeah i saw that post by mic in austrailia forums, right after he made that post he closed the thread so noone could prove him wrong, lol

he's so biased against melee it's ridiciulous that he even has power on melee disc.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189433

heres the thread where mic did all that,
i love how if its something he doesnt like, or if someone says something mean to him, he closes the thread and runs away. XD

also, i agree, if you play brawl then you should moderate a melee forum.

its like a tic tac toe fanatic moderating a basketball forum.
its just stupid, and its even worse when its a tic tac toe fanatic who doesn like basketball because he sucks at it and is in denial that basketball is much harder to get good at, play, learn etc and takes much more practice and dedication.

but yeah, that thread is lulz
its just pointles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom