• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teh real reason Mic_*** hates melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The funny part was watching that, all I could think of was wow that Falco was terrible.
****ing agreed LOL.

WAAAAH MIC CLOSED MY THREAD FOR NO REASON AT ALL HE MUST COMPLETELY HATE MELEE THATS WHY HE HAS BEEN AN EXTREMELY ACTIVE MEMBER ON A MELEE FORUM FOR YEARS, CONTRIBUTING MORE THAN I CAN IMAGINE. WAAAAAH HE CLOSED MY THREAD. MOM, THIS GUY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET AND I NEED TO GROW UP.

Grunt

Smash Master
WAAAAH MIC CLOSED MY THREAD FOR NO REASON AT ALL HE MUST COMPLETELY HATE MELEE THATS WHY HE HAS BEEN AN EXTREMELY ACTIVE MEMBER ON A MELEE FORUM FOR YEARS, CONTRIBUTING MORE THAN I CAN IMAGINE. WAAAAAH HE CLOSED MY THREAD. MOM, THIS GUY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET AND I NEED TO GROW UP.
this.
QFT

I came here cuz the brawl boards sucked.
now I just go to the pool room.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I skipped the match after I saw the first 10 seconds. It would have been funnier if it was a decent fight.

JacobWins

Smash Journeyman
Are melee players in a cult...?

''I'm a better person because I like playing an older game thats bound to die in another couple years.''

I can take a good flaming, show me ya flame.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

''I'm a better person because I like playing an older game thats bound to die in another couple years.''

Obvious troll is obvious.

Proverbs

Smash Lord

Not worth it, bud. Don't just try to provoke insults. It's just stupid.

As for me, I enjoy Melee more than Brawl. I like having fun, so I play Melee. No cult involved. Any questions?

SHDW23

Smash Journeyman
i have nothing against mic and i think this is an unbelievably stupid thread that should have been closed long ago....
BUT i don't understand how a mod on the melee boards has this:

"Location: For every thread I close, I apparently hate Melee more."

he's good at what he does. but why put yourself through moderating a discussion board on a topic that you say you hate? why not delegate the job to someone else so that you don't have to deal with our stupidity?

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
so, mic's been gone for about a week
do you think that god has realized that him moderating these forums is silly and thus sent him away to an island forever, or do u think hes decided to just quit because he phailz so hard, or do you think hes having computer problems?
why do you think he hasnt been on for so long? discuss.

i say we should start a petition to demote unactive mods >_____>

i like coming to this thread for dumb lulz, plus i think mics a jew.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion

Both games could die eventually. Or they may not and we may just have to coexist.

Overload

Smash Lord
I'm shocked this got away with 7 pages. Not that i'm complaining.
I can't believe this isn't closed yet either has Mic_128 even been on? Even so, I'm surprised none of the other mods closed it.

7 pages?

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
lmfao, i love how i can post the fact that
HE HASNT BEEN ON FOR OVER A WEEK

yet people are still idiots and ask the same ****ing question 100 thousand times. -_-

Overload

Smash Lord
lmfao, i love how i can post the fact that
HE HASNT BEEN ON FOR OVER A WEEK

yet people are still idiots and ask the same ****ing question 100 thousand times. -_-
It's because I don't bother to read all the posts in a stupid thread.

Milos

Smash Lord
I can't say too much because I'm about to go toke a fat blunt, but now since my train of thought has been diverted to weed, it makes me wonder....

would mic be nicer if he was a weed smoking hippie like all the cool people in the universe?

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
no because that would make him an idiot under the influence of idiocracy, not saying weed is like ZOMG NO BAD.
but, yeah, u get dumber while your high,
high + melee hating *** + more stupid = bad

Proverbs

Smash Lord
^Man, that stuff's not good for you. Why do you smoke anyway? I never understood drugs. I once got contact high at a concert and hated it like ridiculous. I was freaking out.

Anyway, seriously, you shouldn't keep smoking weed. It destroys your lungs and plus, you'll have to stop smoking it when you go out to get a job anyway.

But that's just me. I don't really like paying to blacken my lungs. I think weed's worse than cigarettes on that front (except you smoke weed less than cigarettes).

Well, that's my two cents, anyway. I hate seeing people doing stupid things with their lives (That's not an insult to you, man--so you know), they could be doing so much more.

But hey, I know you have a whole lot of potential for your life. So I gotta ask, why let yourself lose your health, your money, and your time?--not to mention what that stuff can do to your brain (people with a history of psychosis in their family have that brought out a whole lot more if they smoke weed). I just know that there were points in my life where I really screwed up and threw a lot of my potential away (not with drugs, but still). Now I'm going to a college that I'm not all too excited about going to and need to transfer to get into the school I really want to be at.

You don't need to tell me--but where do you want your life to go? Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom