• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: B.U.S.T.E.R W.O.L.F. AUG 21st & 22nd! SSIV SETUPS!

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
lol banned
ya'll are trippin
and waddup tinaye from zim
u's are coolz
look'n like napster

Tin Man

Smash Hero
hey Sswizz :bee:

ok so this tournament is just over 2 weekends away. THE OP DESPERATELY NEEDS TO BE UPDATED WITH RULE SETS AND SCHEDULES!

2 requests:

1. All Brawl events be on Saturday, it benefits most brawlers (and squeeze in Brawl+ on that day if u can).
  2. Use the new SBR 3.0 rule set because our tourneys should count.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Use the new SBR 3.0 rule set because our tourneys should count.
no, no, no, no, no absolutely no

we are supposed to take this ruleset and shit all over it, so the fucking BBR makes an effort to make an acceptable and decent ruleset.

Don't promote this bullshit, all TO's should ignore this ruleset.

Unless of course they want a very small turnout, because I don't see any players in the GTA that 100% approve of this new "recommended" ruleset.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Might be going to this; OP desperately needs to be updated though...

And yes, I agree that Brawl events should all be Saturday - that would be ideal.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah apparently there are some issues with the tournament organizers right now, so they don't really have the time right now to update this, and I really have no idea what their plans are.

Soo...just be respectful of the situation, hopefully things will be alright for them and everyone can be happy.

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
Update soon! IF ANYONE FROM WATERLOO WANTS TO PRACTICE BEFORE THIS TOURNEY PM ME! will set up time and place.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
could anyone give me a ride to this?

itll probably be my last ever tourney since im leaving soon after

Tin Man

Smash Hero
When I talked to the ppl in charge, they said that the tourney is missing setups. They have LCD TV's available (because they venue was intended for ssf4) but have 0 CRT's & 0 Wii. If we can provide enough by tournament day, the tourney will happen.

Joe and Myself live within close proximity of each other we live in Vaughan). If we can get a ride from somebody to this, we can collectively provide 4TV's & 2 Wii's. Anyone else willing to help out?

Patches

Smash Master
^^^
I myself can probably provide 1 tv, and 1 Wii. Assuming that I can convince my mother to drive me. Regardless, if I can't do that, if I go, I will bring at least 1 Wii.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Cool, 35 minute drive from my place, so I'll probably be able to make this, along with a friend.

Estimate on time, entry fee, and # of people would be much appreciated, when the organizer has the time of course.

And of course, having all of Brawl on the 21st, and Melee on the 22nd would be ideal.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'd say, and I would hate to cause I got mad respect for adnan and tameka, but if they just do not have time at the moment for this listing someone (tin maybe? Mikey, who knows) can list a tournament on same day and time. I would say sunday as deadline? Maybe even tomorrow. I don't know, it's a suggestion.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
the problem right now is getting a ride. Like I said, between me & joe, we have 4 TV's & 2 Wii's. I'm asking Alvin, but for Alvin, its a matter of interest, so the best i got is "we'll see".

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I can provide a composite cable so we can use an LCD. Can't provide a Wii however.

I'll see if I can get Douhneill to come along with his Wii, he might be busy.

Maybe fUddO can bring his, I doubt it.

And niched is out of the country, all the way in Alaska, so he can't bring his obviously.

Can't believe I forgot to confirm for this.

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to come out to this, but I'm a bit concerned about the lack of updates in the OP.

If the OP gets updated and responds to this, I'm bringing a Wii.

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
Update on OP please?

And if does get updated with official info, I could bring a TV with Brawl setup. Still not entirely sure tho.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, due to some issues, this tournament will be postponed--not cancelled. This will happen around September. Sorry for the inconvience, and thank you for everyones support, co-operation and patience.

Thanks Lanowen for being awesome and such :0

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
September? ****it. Might not be able to make it.

Why does every single tournament I plan to go to get postponed or cancelled?

Patches

Smash Master
Even though this is postponed, if we could get prices, that would make me extremely happy, so I know much to save up. lol

Top Bottom