• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I am super excited for this. Alot more then the pyromania update for sure.
When this update is released we definitely have to play this together.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i haven't played tf2 for about a month

i'm so down to shoot some robots when it comes out

M@v

Subarashii!
Well, I'm going to start playing engineer again. Back when I first started playing tf2, which was a couple months before the engineer update hit, engineer was my main. I'm going to go mostly gunslinger engy this time around though. One of the main reasons I quit engy was because I became sick and tired of just finishing my lvl 3 sentry nest then an uber/demo/one of 10,000 things that kill engy nests shows up and kills everything.

M@v

Subarashii!
During the robot mode I ain't going engy lol. The robots are getting machina penetration shots straight up their robot ***** from me.

P.S, selling some lower end stranges for those looking for some:

S.Shotgun=2 ref
S. Loch-n-load= .44
S. Razorback= .22
S. Shiv= .33
S. Big Earner=.66
S.bonesaw = .11
S.Syringe Gun= .33
S.Basher= .33

D

Deleted member

Back when I first started playing tf2, which was a couple months before the engineer update hit, engineer was my main
Same here. I was briefly driven away from the game because everyone was using my main when the update hit.

M@v

Subarashii!
Same here. I was briefly driven away from the game because everyone was using my main when the update hit.
I loved the engineer update, because it was a major update for my main character :awesome:

Back then, everyone was like "So Valve, you mean to tell me, I CAN MOVE MY MOTHER****ING SENTRIES?!?!?!?!??!?!"

D

Deleted member

Don't get me wrong, I liked what the update brought. I just felt useless since everyone else was playing my class and had the new weapons, too.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Well, I got everything except for the capacitor and a custom named weapon (easily done w/ name tool).

Anyone wanna sell me a capacitor? :p

:phone:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Don't bother, that was the crafting schema that would unlock the Blood Brothers comic. It's been unlocked, so it doesn't do anything now.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yeah, found that out a few hours ago, sold my capacitor that I just bought for a tiny profit before they crashed even more.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
^

Today's the big day, fellas. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO'S READY?

Also, what class do you all plan on playing first? I'm using Scout.

D

Deleted member

I'll probably play a bit of all of them, though heavy will probably get more time.
Im really wondering if the upgrades are per-game or lifetime, and if bot strength will be adjusted for it.

on an unrelated note, I'm selling my genuine aperture hardhat for 8ref/3keys

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I'm probably gunna play soldier first. The faster reloading/larger clips would make him a beast along with improved buff banner.

I'm wondering how easy it would be to build up a buff banner though. Robots must go down easily but a shotgun might be necessary

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I'd really like to try Spy and especially see how the bots react when I get a backstab. If it's like the regular bots they'll all swarm the Spy and he probably has a slim chance of not getting noticed. Also I want to see how the whole sapper thing works.
I'm also excited on how powerful the Soldier/Demo cam be. Of course as time goes by I'll probably be trying all the classes.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Considering soldier can upgrade clip size and travel speed, should be fun working out wether to use liberty launcher or the standard. (or the laser! Ooh or beggars bazooka!)

Decisions!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You can get +60% reload speed on Demomen. Remind me why I should even bother.

Never liked the horde-esque games like Black Ops Zombies and stuff, might try it out but honestly not expecting much.

D

Deleted member

There's apparently a nine minute wait to try the new mode right now.

Yeesh.

Top Bottom