• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Just spent like 3 hours beating Decoy on Mann Up. Turns out a glitch happened where a friend without a ticket joined the game. It was no longer Mann Up so it didn't count us as winning.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Haven't had any luck with getting into a Mann up game yet. Get in the queue, the timer gets to 'about a minut' then becomes ??? and stays that way for 5-10 minutes before I give up and play something else.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
the upgrade buildings canteen for engi is so damn good. Anyways, I've got a question. I had this idea of jumping into my two way tele as the buster gets ready to detonate but my sentry broke. Can you bring sentries through teles? I thought you could but then again i can't remember really doing it much.

D

Deleted member

I read somewhere you could pack up the sentry and start teleporting back and forth to make the sentrybuster run in circles

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Port forwarding can't be the issue here

From my experience, when "nothing" happens, you need to install the game. See how that works for you.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
the upgrade buildings canteen for engi is so damn good. Anyways, I've got a question. I had this idea of jumping into my two way tele as the buster gets ready to detonate but my sentry broke. Can you bring sentries through teles? I thought you could but then again i can't remember really doing it much.
You can. There's been times when I've had my sentry destroyed but the tele's survived, so I've built a sentry at base, then picked up and tele'd back out and placed it. Same with the rare dispenser.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So I went back to that Decoy map to beat it again and we did it in like an hour. So glad that didn't take forever.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
As medic with shared canteens would you want Uber and 3 crits canteens or kritzkrieg and 3 uber canteens? I'd rather be ubered for a ridiculus amount of time but everyone complains. Regardless ive been using kritz mostly.

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You want Kritz with 3 Uber Canteens. Being able to do stuff like lay Kritz Stickies with a Demo, or output insane amounts of damage in 1 Uber is extremely valuable for a team.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why Uber when you can literally use Kritzkrieg for eternity and wipe everything off the map? Provided your recipient isn't some ******. I don't even use canteens, I save the credits for resistances.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've found that Scottish Resistance Demo needs no canteen power. Just build up the damage & reload speed on stickies, then build the full-heal-crits-rampage sword.

D

Deleted member

has anyone ever tried 6 engineers as setup? it seems like something that would completely wreck this mode

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's not that great actually. It can't handle uber'd giants at all and mobs are tough as well. They're great for Tanks though.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It might work on coaltown where like the entire map is a huge chokepoint.

Otherwise, I would not recommend trying that.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Have the Engies setup in chokes with Wranglers and disposables at various other locations, with one Engie running around the frontlines collecting cash.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Not really, it's hard to tell with pubstar Pyros.

I did come across a Pyro in MGE with a rating of over 2300, all from playing Pyro. That is pretty insane.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
What tPK said. If you struggle with those...you're prolly bad.
True, though I could be wrong, I was under the impression that when the sentry busters spawned, there'd be one for each engie. IE, you have 6 engies, you'd have 6 busters spawn. You can wait til they start to detonate and just move it, but meanwhile the bots (and bomb) march on.

Top Bottom