• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
I've been watching the Youtube channel OpenGriefing, which is a Youtube channel that showcases trolls/exploits in the game of TF2, for the last couple of days, and I've been seeing some truly inspired stuff in the way of clipping/out-of-bounds exploits on various maps. I can't always tell what maps they're on in their videos though. Is there a website or online list that keeps track of possible clips/exploits on all the TF2 maps, how to do them, and which ones have been patched or not?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Probably not, seeing as the people who'd want to know are the people who abuse them, and putting them together in one big pile would make it easy to fix them.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Alright, fair enough. I most of the time play the game fairly. There are some legal things in TF2 that I dislike, or I think take away from the game. I make a point to never spawnguard, because I think it's an awful "strategy".

That said, I probably wouldn't use exploits, even if I knew how to. That does seem like it would be a mean thing to do. On the other hand, I do get bored sometimes, so it probably is better that I don't know any exploits. XD

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
That said, I probably wouldn't use exploits, even if I knew how to. That does seem like it would be a mean thing to do. On the other hand, I do get bored sometimes, so it probably is better that I don't know any exploits. XD
Exploits such as sentries under the map or infinite crit Diamondback ruin the hell out of playing the game, trust me.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Exploits such as sentries under the map or infinite crit Diamondback ruin the hell out of playing the game, trust me.
I'm sure they do, and I wouldn't wish to do that to anybody... which is why I'm glad I don't have the knowledge needed to be tempted to do it. (But I totally agree, that sort of thing is game breaking, and very mean.)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Meanwhile, on more pressing matters, where's my TF2 comic, Valve? How do they escape New Zealand?

Top Bottom