• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Sentry busters really arent an issue for me. I tried running away from one as an engie lol.

But those medics are damn nerve-wrecking. Our team had a perfect streak in Decoy, and then we lost because a medic ubered a heavy and said ubered heavy dropped into the base.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, you really need to focus the Medics since their ubers last like 15 seconds. Best to just lay a lot of crit stickies on the ground and det when they blindly walk over them.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Just a reminder: i46 is this weekend. The turnout for tf2 is great this time around so don't forget to visit twitchtv for all of that action if you are interested

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
**** I gotta pack and move this weekend :(

I hope all of the good highlander matches are recorded

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just a reminder: i46 is this weekend. The turnout for tf2 is great this time around so don't forget to visit twitchtv for all of that action if you are interested
**** I gotta pack and move this weekend :(

I hope all of the good highlander matches are recorded
Sorry, i46 LAN only hosts the real deal: 6's.

Mixup and LG already bringing their A-game during group stage. Neither team has lost a single round (nobody capped their last point) in each of their four games.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
ugh... trying to get my internet fixed by tonight's (possible) scrim. Paltry 1Mbps up and down.

I thought i46 also did highlander lol. Maybe I'm confused.

M@v

Subarashii!
My internet at college has realy been on the fritz; so yeah I'm not sure how much I'll be on. It really depends on how the internet feels.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
My internet at college has realy been on the fritz; so yeah I'm not sure how much I'll be on. It really depends on how the internet feels.
Mine too.

God damnit, colleges.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I thought i46 also did highlander lol. Maybe I'm confused.
Good luck getting 9 people times <number of teams> to one place with computers / monitors for all. It's for the highest level of competitive play, which is 6's.

I wonder how good LG would be if Mackey could hit anything
LG is used to having trash Soldiers though, they have run scrims with people like TLR and Relic in place of Tyrone / Dave_AC and LG does poorly. That's just how the team functions. Besides, Tyrone dying all the time means more heals for b4nny Jesus and Clockwork, although admittedly Tyrone did do some good work at i46.

Chardizzle

Smash Rookie
Oh, hello everyone. I recently finished my tour and managed to get a Gold Botkiller Sniper Rifle, so I was very proud. Feel free to add me on steam. My username is SuperThinkTank.

If anyone needs help with MvM games I'll be glad to help out!

M@v

Subarashii!
When the internet works its fast as hell. Its just our frat house internet has been unattended in four months so it has...hiccups.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sadly I won't be able to make it either, I can do some regular TF2 but the network connection makes it a little skippy for me. I think I'm gonna have to call it off since we're missing a few players--

freaking handorin I want your internet so bad atm rofl

Veetaak

Smash Lord
LG is used to having trash Soldiers though, they have run scrims with people like TLR and Relic in place of Tyrone / Dave_AC and LG does poorly. That's just how the team functions. Besides, Tyrone dying all the time means more heals for b4nny Jesus and Clockwork, although admittedly Tyrone did do some good work at i46.
I guess, luckily the rest of the team is godlike.

Spectating Mackey makes me facepalm alot, haha.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oh, hello everyone. I recently finished my tour and managed to get a Gold Botkiller Sniper Rifle, so I was very proud. Feel free to add me on steam. My username is SuperThinkTank.

If anyone needs help with MvM games I'll be glad to help out!
I might have to take you up on the offer. I've only attempted 2 rounds so far and my team always sucks and they leave around round 4

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
So it turns out the Esports club at penn state, which I'm charge of smash brothers for, is going to be starting a TF2 division this semester. A person who plays in 6v6 tourneys is going to be heading it.

I'm Hyped =)

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Want to not facepalm and have fun when watching Mackey?

Everytime Mackey offclasses, take a shot.

Everytime it works, take another shot.

I also created a montage of fun clips from TF2Lobby. Here you go~ http://youtu.be/AlBm_lCeweg
Haha, seems fun. Mackey off-classes like crazy.

Nice 3k stickytrap. It's rare for me to play demo but getting those traps off is amazing

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Spreadsheet has them listed at 2 reclaimed each, I bought mine at 1 reclaimed each. It costs me about .5 buds to buy the whole set. If I sold it for spreadsheet, it'd be a bud, but I want a little more than a bud for obvious reasons.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
No way. Upgrade MAd Milk to slow and at max you get a milk every 3 seconds. Fan O War Giants. They're done in seconds. Max out running speed and you're good.

Top Bottom