• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Australia - Lain/Oats/Havok/Hall Fan Club (July 2 - July 26)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yeah massive life changing event occurred [very very good] and I'll be relocating and owning a business in a month, so Genesis is pretty much out of the question now ;_______________;

Have fun guys! Hope you find a driver :)

PS: I'd totally start playing Brawl again [haven't really on a competitive level since November] just to ROB ditto you Accel =D

Jupz

Smash Master
Fogo - I'm going to new zealand for a school ski trip. plus im only 15 (turning 16 the day after genesis :p) and i dont have enough money :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Genesis- so like now things have changed due to paypal being gay and for the moment they've disabled online prepay and stated that its pay at the door.

also its time to start organizing this **** so cao can go do his stuff without having to supervise us, does anyone have any basic ideas or plans? me and vyse are gonna try to organize some sort of iternary or something like that.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
first day rest
second day anime expo
third day maybe anime expo again
4th day rest
then i believe its Disney land
universal studios
then from here to genesis its sites and places to see
Genesis
monday - thursday sites warner brothers thing cao was talking about, maybe a hockey game or something i dunno see whats on plus trip to hollywood to watch the premier of Harry Potter
Thursday afternoon head off to vegas(i think Antho will be heading back this day)
Thursday - Saturday night Evo/pool parties/maybe get married i dunno vegas stuff
Saturday night fly back to LAX air port come home

That is my basic idea of what i want to do. If people can fill in the other days then YEAHYUZ!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll probably want to stick around with Billy (l3o0keR), unless I can figure out what else I want to do.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so we're planning on staying in cali the whole time except for going to vegas for evo?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Well I don't know much about America's geography. That sounds like it though.

LA seems more fun than San Francisco.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Theres enough to do in Cali that you don't need to leave.

Head to Santa Monica if you get the chance, I loved that place.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Vyse: That's because it is! But San Francisco is clean and pretty and stuff. LA's a giant dirty *****, but it wins :D

Kyle (UnknownForce) lives in Marina Del Ray, which is right next to Santa Monica. Beach Vollayball timeeeeeee :grin:

Sieg

Smash Champion
Santa Monica Pier

**** year Minigolf.

But seriously, the pier is awesome, so is the beach. So are the shops. Great place to check out.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Anime Expo July 4th gawd! I think seeing hot(and some not so hot) chick dressing up like slutty anime characters is better then seeing a dude dressed as mickey mouse(although i still cant wait to see that as well)

Plus im all up for traveling to other places if people want to. That was just a guide line of what i had in mind. there is about 8 days or so i havnt filled so if anyone else has some awesome stuff to do LEZ GO! Oh we need to shop to. im there to spend ****loads on cheap stuff. Ipods/DVDs/Bluray players/External Harddrives/Sport gear/cloths for alison gawd. so if your down for some shopping or know some places then im down.

And umm beach volleyball? (thinks DOA Extreme 2)..... =D =D =D =D IM THERE!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Disneyland is not for seeing Mickey Mouse.

It's for getting a hug from god**** Tigger.

LEGEND.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I've secured housing in Socal through Havok in San Diego. So we've got a few places to crash now.

Havok's place is good because he's close to the Mexican border. Which only means... super fun happy times in Tijuana and Rosarito etc. Be warned though, it could be rough. My experience of Baja California was amazing, but nowadays people are scared of the drug wars and poverty. We've got local company (Tijuana smashers) if we do decide to go though, so I'm not expecting anyhting bad to happen.

And you can live in Mexico for like... nothing. So cheap...

If the idea scares the non-adventurous, we could always stick with San Diego. It's an awesome city.

Sieg

Smash Champion
San Diego has Sea World. You don't know how interesting it is feeding seals fish.

And then watching them backflip super slap other seals for the fish.

There was one big half blind Seal, that was bigger than the rest. He smacked the **** out of them.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
the only reason i want to go to Mexico is to see a donkey show. Other then that im happy to stay as far as **** away from there as possible kthx. Closest to the inner city and rich life would be best =D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
isnt mexico the orgin of the swine flu, probably best to stay away from there for now imo.
otherwise this is sounding good.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll go cus I have balls - in case you haven't realised, swine flu doesn't understand land borders; being in the US make you just as likely to get it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
omg one liner!!! <3
mmm well its tempting, if only the drinking age wasnt 21, cause mexico = corona's and corana's are pretty much worth dying for.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
A lot of Socal college kids jump the border to get their alcohol fix since Mexico is 18+ for alcohol. Along the beaches you can find plenty of all you can drink Tequila and other stuff for only a few dollars.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok its setteled we're going to mexico
more like mexipro am i right?

also do we get to meet ally or boss, and then I can ask them to train me and then my snake and my luigi will both learn kaio ken and ****.
although I bet people ask them to train them like all day everyday...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Don't get me wrong - you have to be really street-smart and experienced to handle Mexico in its current state. It would be irresponsible of me not to say that entering Mexico will signifncaintly increase your exposure to risk. The lot of you can be really easy targets. But then again, I'm not here to babysitting anyone either, so if you do go, it's at your own risk.

If you want the Australian Government's verdict, they recommend that any travellers should reconsider their need to travel to Mexico.

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Mexico

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Yeah liek i said, Mexico can go **** itself. Im there to baby sit Alison and i aint letting anything happen to her. So ill be staying on the sunny beaches of SoCal or in the middle of hollywood and all the Rich touristy places. Plus im 21 (Alison is 22) so drinking isnt a problem for us and i dont Drink anyway so we are set.

You guys can have your mexican crap ill stick with my fluffy Mickey mouse or Giant Tiggers as Michael said

Sieg

Smash Champion
GIANT TIGGER. HE WILL HUG YOU. Then possibly **** you.

Santa Monica for beaches imo.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol. As I said before like Waaay back, you guys will probably get more of an experience at Universal than at Disneyworld.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
News for Team Australia - anyone coming back to Australia from the US may be mandatorily quarantined for 7 days. This is already enforced in NSW residents

Sieg

Smash Champion
News for Team Australia - anyone coming back to Australia from the US may be mandatorily quarantined for 7 days. This is already enforced in NSW residents

Bwhahaha, I can just see Anthony's face now.

Have fun with that guys. I'll be sure to text you often if you head off into quarantine.

Top Bottom