• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Australia - Lain/Oats/Havok/Hall Fan Club (July 2 - July 26)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
No love for Six Flags - they have the most insane collection of rollercoasters if that's what people are into. But yeah Universal is pretty cool for the movies/studio type experience and Disneyland is just a really really happy place lol, it's crazy how much some people are in love with the place

Oh yeah - extra info. Anyone planning on flying to Genesis (from Socal) and back use this:
www.virginamerica.com

Fly out of Orange County, more convenient

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Siegette, wait for me so we can do comiket togethaaaaa

I should probably book my connecting flight tickets for sydney and back.
It's gonna be one helluva smashfest the night before.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Best thing about Disneyland is meeting Pooh Bear and Tigger mascots.

I love hugging sweaty men in suits. Especially when they're dressed up as orange tigers.

OHN is on 18/19th July. Might go to that to be cool instead of sitting at home.

I'm hoping that they have KoF XII when it happens, but I can settle for SF4 lol.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Id really liek to do both Universal and Disney land so if anyone is willing let me know.

Oh and Cao one other thing Alison wants to know how much the rooms would be setting us back? And if she will have a bed to sleep in =p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol I'm so confused, we have to fly to gensis from where we're staying? so
like I guess we're staying with some nice peoples, then flying down to where genesis is the night before or something and staying at a nearby hotel, and then whatever else?

so like I guess we need to book hotel rooms now before we leave, because if we dont we might not have a room and the passport people might be like, "hmm staying at this hotel huh? why dont we just check to see if they've booked it, oh look they havnt, sorry get out of our country"

so lets start organizing internarys and stuff and not making cao do all the work, except I have no idea where to begin...

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Thats what i want to do. I just want to know How much Cao has done already? What he would like us to do?
Just a Ok guys you dont have to worry about
1. Housing in LA
2. Housing for genesis
3. Housing for Evo

or a ok guys you will need to
1. Sort out hotels for Genesis/Evo/Etc.

Once i get that **** sorted i think i can get something else sorted
What i do know is that i want to

1. Go To Disney land
2. Universal Studios
3. GO SHOPPING!
4. Anime expo
5. Get a Picture near the hollywood sign
6. Not get shot
7. Wanted to go to a NFL/Backetball/Ice Hockey game but i doubt we can do any =(
8. Alison and i wanted a 3some with a random American chick
9. Harry Potter
10. Meet Justin Wong and Daigo at Evo
11. Find a hooker in Las vegas and see whats the craziest thing she will do for $5 like maybe shove an egg up her *** and **** it out without it breaking
12. Find a hot Asian otaku for Vyse as well

and make sure everyone doesnt forget that Alison and i will be traveling on a different flight and will be arriving in LAX an hour after everyone else =p hopefully one of you will be getting cavity searched so we can find you =p

Sieg

Smash Champion
Thats what i want to do. I just want to know How much Cao has done already? What he would like us to do?
Just a Ok guys you dont have to worry about
1. Housing in LA
2. Housing for genesis
3. Housing for Evo

or a ok guys you will need to
1. Sort out hotels for Genesis/Evo/Etc.

Once i get that **** sorted i think i can get something else sorted
What i do know is that i want to

1. Go To Disney land
2. Universal Studios
3. GO SHOPPING!
4. Anime expo
5. Get a Picture near the hollywood sign
6. Not get shot
7. Wanted to go to a NFL/Backetball/Ice Hockey game but i doubt we can do any =(
8. Alison and i wanted a 3some with a random American chick
9. Harry Potter
10. Meet Justin Wong and Daigo at Evo
11. Find a hooker in Las vegas and see whats the craziest thing she will do for $5 like maybe shove an egg up her *** and **** it out without it breaking
12. Find a hot Asian otaku for Vyse as well

and make sure everyone doesnt forget that Alison and i will be traveling on a different flight and will be arriving in LAX an hour after everyone else =p hopefully one of you will be getting cavity searched so we can find you =p

Lol. Lol. Lol and lol again.

Goddammit Billy, why do you come up with the most random **** lol.

Hollywood sign is easy to get a picture of, it's just that it's on a hill. Can you go up there? I dunno. I didn't lol.

There are still lots of asians in America, so maybe Antho has a shot lol.

But I doubt any of you will get cavity searched. You might get constantly fully checked though. Picked for a random full scan etc. They seem to love to do it RANDOMLY to people who aren't American lol.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Hey Australians, incase you haven't heard, pre-payment for GENESIS is now MANDATORY!! please go to the link on the 1st page of the Genesis thread for further details.

Please do us a huge favor and pay now if you are able, the sooner the better. Tell everyone you know who is planning on attending, thanks guys.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141

AGAIN, PRE-PAYMENT IS MANDATORY!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Germ AKA The Hylian Nightmare has spoken.

Give him your money.
You do not have a say in this matter.
At all.
Even if you are not attending Genesis.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Thanks Vyse lol. but he's not joking, give us your money. Can't wait to meet some Australians in July, bring some fu**ing ROOS!!!

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Ok i need to ask a VERY VERY importaint question..... What is the chances of watching the last game of state of origin over there? srsly i NEED to watch this it could be a decider

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Best bet would be ESPN Zone (there's one in LA, Downtown Disneyland and Vegas), but chances are low because Americans have zero interest in Australian Sport. Best to call the bars closer to the date.

mafain

Smash Rookie
What do yous reckon would be the total cost inc accom for a week or so in the US factoring in flight and exchange rate charges?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Probably $2000
Though we all plan on being there for longer than a week.
So I can see myself spending $2500 - $3000 all toll.

mafain

Smash Rookie
In the event I did get things sorted, would it be possible to tag with the aussies on this smashfest?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I am spending $4000 on this trip. If you want to save money, stay away from me.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Oh man Luke_Atyeo. Atyeo's my last name not my screen name!

nah just get rid of the underscore and I'm good.
sweet sig though

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
09 July 2009 Delta Air Lines Flight DL16 Departing Sydney 09:25 AM
21 July 2009 Delta Air Lines Flight DL17 Departing Los Angeles 10:40 PM
Hells yeah, *****es, EA's confirmed. Rocking it tiems, Australia. <3

mafain - same as tedeth, I'm looking at around $2,500 all told, can go up to $3,000.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so lookie what I stole :) good on you vyse hope you dont mind, and thanks to toby cause I was too stupid to figure out how to put pictures in my sig lolololol.
needs a few more lines

couple more...

there we go, hows that?

Top Bottom