• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im gonna try to start pming guys who housed for pound 2 to see if they house again

md/va needs to stop being so ****ing lazy, its not that much of a hassle to have people drive to your house and sleep on your floor for a night or 2.

everyone wants the tournament to be amazing, but nobody is willing to house. step it up

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I'm all paid and registered and sshiznit , can't wait to **** m2k then lose to Hugo or something LOL x_x

Edit: Cort and i are taking teams fo sho (somebody beat azen + chillin -_- )

Watty

Smash Lord
i am a browns fan so **** STEELERS. this tourney is gonna be so epicly huge

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If Maine is going do you guys have room for one more passenger? I could meet you guys really close to the highway and it wouldn't be out of the way at all haha I'll pay for gas of course and provide DS challenges in advance wars or mario kart.
We're flying :(

kiwiii

Smash Lord
everyone seriously shut the **** up about chillin and xif. ****'s getting annoying as hell.

WHEN FWOOTS ATTACK!
mango and i are challenging teams to money matches. preferably OOS (non-md/va) teams
we want money for ice cream and chipotle T_T LOL
min amount: $2/person ($4 total in case you can't add)
max amount: $5/person
any challengers? ^_~

- queenDVS & col bol (or rockcrock?) - $2/person
- bailey & phish-it - $??/person. how much do you guys wanna lose? :]
- vanz & tec0 - $5/person
- jman & hax - $2/person
- alukard & soft - $5/person
- tope & savedge - $5/person
- tink & ? - $5/person
- zro & alukard - $5/person

1v1 MMs
i'll MM any bowser (azen bowser training yeauhz >_>), marth, peach, falcon, ganon, sheik, or fox for $1.
best 2/3, standard rules, blahblahblah. (:
preferably OOSers :3

- chaddd (bowser) v fox - =( for dissing me on swf
- eggz (marth) v sheik on green greens - $1...?
- enrique (bowser) v sheik - avatar match
- DoH (peach) v sheik - $1
- mang0 (jiggs) v sheik - to air hump or to not air hump ... T___T DON'T GET RESTED !!!
- divinokage (ganon, falcon) v sheik - $2
- tink (fox, marth, falcon, ganon, peach, sheik, bowser) v sheik - $7
- hayato (kirby) v fox - $1 if he wins/$5 if i win

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
kiwii I'll be taking your dollar with my Fawkz

and I've been trying to talk darc into taking that teams money match but no dice from him =(

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Oh ****...I realized that I need a teammate for this? Keep in mind I'm coming from california, so I want a shot at top 5. Any takers? I'm good with sheik/peach/marth in teams.

Can't wait to **** PC and lose to an Ice climber infinite. :)

I'm taking money matches from anyone I haven't played in tournament yet.
All other money matches are at my discretion.

I'm considering going about 3-5 days before the tournament. I really want an extended tour of the VA/MD smash scene. I want to go to lots of smashfests, and I want to play a ton of good people. I want to play People i have only heard of, and people that have gotten way better.

Is this too much to ask for? Or is this possible at all?

Cia

das kwl
daamnnn.. kiwiii has a bigger money match list than eggm.. lolz

anyway I'll money match u too

$1.00 v my bowser
$1.00 v my peach
$1.00 v my sheik

and for added fun

$1.00 v my young link??

EDIT: I want a money match list like kiwiii's.. and challengers?? I'll take any reasonable match up that's not dr.mario, mario, or luigi (I hate those biitches) between $1.00 and $5.00.

who's up first??

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
**** m2k barely carried you to top 5 at SCC, and he's like the best player in the country
**** fool, way to talk **** to Socal in an East coast thread.
Omar has also taken me to top 5 in teams at many other big tournaments. Calm down.

I'm glad the entire west coast has agreed to act as if we don't know you when we all head to pound. Teams money match at UCLA? I'll let you pick my partner for me, pick anyone that's ranked in socal.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
drewb, you wanna do bowser? LMAO. you did say any.
and sorry vanz, i hate basically all low tiers unless they're absolute trash. they confuse me. =___= just like nooby/rolly/non-techy/bad-DI-y styles
no cort, i dont wanna play u and pc. i dont care what mango says. i want ice cream, not be broke.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i don't know what your ylink is like but i dont wanna risk it >_> i dont need ylink practice wtf

give me your bowser for $1

araknophobik

Smash Master
**** fool, way to talk **** to Socal in an East coast thread.
Omar has also taken me to top 5 in teams at many other big tournaments. Calm down.

I'm glad the entire west coast has agreed to act as if we don't know you when we all head to pound. Teams money match at UCLA? I'll let you pick my partner for me, pick anyone that's ranked in socal.
lmao you know i like to **** with you about teams, we socal so i thought it'd be cool
you are basically gauranteed top 10 in singles, let me rejoice in the fact that i can maybe get top 10 in teams like at SCC

and lool just you and mango agreed to disown me, i think zoap and bobby will refer to me as fabi and not good luck chuck =]

Watty

Smash Lord
hugs 5 dollar mm

kiwii i will do the food teams mm thing i love food

(kiwii and mango least favorite fruit ever)

Is WC gonna be able to put a crew together for this?

Cia

das kwl
because everyone rushed the last page with posts, I'm reposting again for all to see..

"I want a money match list like kiwiii's.. and challengers?? I'll take any reasonable match up that's not dr.mario, mario, or luigi (I hate those biitches) between $1.00 and $5.00.

who's up first??"

kiwiii - does that mean u accept MM's with my bowser, sheik, and peach??

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol Maine is flying? Well, that makes things tough. Anyone else driving from MA/RI/CT/NH?

DrewB008

Smash Lord
on second thought ill do bowser if its vs your fox, ive never done bowser vs sheik before and im not that crazy about finding out what its like

ill do any other matchup you mention though, except sheik dittos or something with me being peach

kiwiii

Smash Lord
drewb i'm a girl, u got this =P sheik vs bowser

watty u love me =( a-hole. who are you teaming with?

yeah vanz. sure why not lol

i'm probably gonna stop taking MMs soon
...i'll take 3 more. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom