• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

tocador

Smash Lord
Dryn it's not an alt account

In fact, unclesam is my allt account.

I like debating aggaisnt myself.

And i shall never give up, as no one has answered me how is luc suposed to be stronger than someone 25 cm taller than him, and weight 100 KG MORE THAN HIM.

And no BS about animal build, human body > animal body, and that mother example is still standing.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Dryn better not ban me for thinking this is an alt account, I've been here for almost a year, and have over 1000 posts, I don't think Adum has the time

EDIT: oh ok he understands, good, tocador, how strong was she?

tocador

Smash Lord
Dryn better not ban me for thinking this is an alt account, I've been here for almost a year, and have over 1000 posts, I don't think Adum has the time

EDIT: oh ok he understands, good, tocador, how strong was she?
CAnt remember her age, but she had just givven birth, so she was pretty much ****ed up. She was arround 65-75 kg(after giving birth you are over your normal weight) and not that tall, 1,7something metters. Not what you would call "Female Chuck Norris".

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I am bored now.

What are you guys talking about?
I think they are talking about a gorilla.

And dude, if you think my post count is a failure, take into consideration that I stopped playing smash a long time ago. 7 months ago in fact, and I never posted previously. I only came back to see the status of this board a while ago, and got interested in project SA and Brawl+.

UncleSam

Smash Master
me, myself, and I have proved every matter right?
Ima look at more human weapon stuff to pass the time, maybe I'll learn something

tocador

Smash Lord
you still haven't answered my question, how strong was she? what does she do for a living?

Sorry, but on your general info there isnt a "Strenght: Somewhat like a elephant, but not that strong". If you cant say she was weak by my description you should really need to read more U.U.

I dont know were she worked, i dont even know IF SHE WORKED. But that nots the case, it dosent matter if she was a MMA champion, after giving birth and being over weight you should tecnically be weak, as you are giving milk and have less nutrients.

How can you explain then that "humans arent made for physical strenght?". Get me a monkey doing this and i give you the battle,

ps: Lucario is not even close to being a monkey. The human body still is full of misterys, we dont use 100% of it, so we are not even close to unleashing its full potential. Monkey's will **** bricks when they see the real us.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Lots of quotes and valid points about ZSS vs Zelda
The funny thing, adumbrodeus, is that Zelda was given her sword only in this fight, so even if we continued the debate on how ZSS could evade arrows or something (cuz I would keep looking around for evidence wherever I can [and hopefully find it, if not well concede defeat]), it wouldn't matter.

And we all know that ZSS can get past sword-range easily thanks to her athletic physique and acrobatics, unless Zelda could read her moves before she started doing them. And since ZSS was given her stun gun, even if it didn't work, she could use it as a melee weapon, as a throwing weapon, or at LEAST block a single sword swipe and redirect Zelda's sword swipe.

Ultimately, the rules given in the fight end up giving ZSS the win, anyways.

EDIT: Without any extended range, Wario would fall to Lucario. If he has access to martial arts move, he only needs to redirect Wario's weight whenever he goes in for a strike, and Wario falls flat on the floor while Lucario doesn't even break a sweat. Smaller =/= weaker in some cases, a good martial artist can beat a weightlifter or possibly even a sumo warrior.

Of course, it depends on the martial arts, but they don't specify WHICH Lucario has... Hohoho! He now has Kung-Fu, Jujutsu and Aikido!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Being part steel isnt even possible u.u

I r gone. BRB
What? What was that?

Although it IS artificially implanted... Well, let's just say Lucario has steel-like durability... Not even close to actual steel, but the same comparison that Steel has with Bronze, Lucario can have with normal skin.

tocador

Smash Lord
I play OU garchomp has been moved to uber,
and Tocador I know that was a low blow but I couldn't resist, you set yourself up for that

I play with you.

10plays with you.

I knew something like that was comming :B.

Oh man, i hate when like we come to a conclusion(or a expectation mood) towards the MU and joe just vanishes ><, and then we need to flame each other to pass time :D.

Or talk about random comics.

You finished the samus art Sam?

Hope they nerf him in the next game.

I want to make my pseudo legendaries dream team come true.

REMEMBER ME? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De178Bqr2Qs&feature=related
Get 6 absols, and BAM, dream team.

or

Slaking
Grumpig
Milktank
Licktung(or the evolution, i duno)
Furret
Bibarell

And have the sacred "Mamals team".

You will own, no kidding.

UncleSam

Smash Master

payasofobia

Smash Champion
You must lack a childhood then.

BEST.64.GAME.EVER.

Can't wait till they release it on VC. Or I may just get the PC version. Whatever works the best.

UncleSam

Smash Master
rouge squadron was for N64?
my parents never let me get an N64(no idea why)
a part of me died then I know

tocador

Smash Lord
O MY GOD, you didnt have a 64?

I shall exclude you now.

64 = Cool kids club.

no64 = Not cool kids club.

And paya, starfox 64 was better then the SW game imo :D.

And banjo kazoie/toie owned *** too :D.

Top Bottom