• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Lucario is very, VERY skilled, but this is another one of those fights where skill is surprassed by sheer strenght and numbers IMO.

But this is still pretty close.

I would give this match a 524-476 on Wario's favor.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Weight is not the only problem, its height and positioning, which would make it really hard or impossible to do the move properly.

And are you twice as big as your friends? And are you twice as muscular as them? Because unless that is the case, using you as an example is bad because Lucario is extremely light and Wario is both much bigger and heavier than him.
You're missing the point, it's pure mechanics.

Weight is irrelevant unless the wieght is enough for the friction to beat out the sweep (I could calculate it, but it's MAAAD high, I'm telling you that right now).

Muscles mass has nothing to do with it (and didn't we already talk about how humans are badly built muscle-wise relative to animals? Our advantage is endurance).

As far as height, wario's pretty short, lucario isn't that much shorter. Maybe a foot.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lucario is very, VERY skilled, but this is another one of those fights where skill is surprassed by sheer strenght and numbers IMO.

But this is still pretty close.

I would give this match a 524-476 on Wario's favor.
Wario has no real blocking for his lower body.

Lucario hits his leg, and he's got a broken leg. Especially the knee.

Wario doesn't have the the strength advantage, again, he's a human. We just don't compete against animals in this department.

Anyone remember the diddy match-up, chimps, baboons, etc. **** us strength wise because we're so badly proportioned for it.

Actually, a difference of almost 3 feets. Whch makes Wario almost twice as big as Lucario.
Wario is NOT 7 feet.

tocador

Smash Lord
Diddy was the size/weight of lucario, and his bone structure was pretty frail.

Wario is fat, heavier and strogner than lucario.

This dosent even look like the diddy MU =/.

And you can say that sonic reassembles lucario. Because with no projectiles and no range advantage they need to go melee, and besides being faster, they both get ohko'ed by wario.

Edit: The hight problem may be not that much, but overcoming someone 3 times your weight is what i want lucario to prove he can do ^^.

As in: Not even the best at their sports can overcome such huges weight difference, for a vid reference IRL:

UFC 4, Royce grace, champion of UFC 1,2 and 3, lost on four at the finals because hes opp. was a judo fighter that wieghted almost double his weight.

So even him being JESUS in jyu-jitsu, he couldnt overcome the weight difference.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Wario has no real blocking for his lower body.

Lucario hits his leg, and he's got a broken leg. Especially the knee.

Wario doesn't have the the strength advantage, again, he's a human. We just don't compete against animals in this department.

Anyone remember the diddy match-up, chimps, baboons, etc. **** us strength wise because we're so badly proportioned for it.

Wario is NOT 7 feet.
But not if Lucario's leg is as big as Wario's leg. He is still pretty small.

And Lucario is also badly proportioned for it considering he is an humanoid pokemon with somewhat big tights, or pants because I am not sure what is that.

UncleSam

Smash Master

And you can say that sonic reassembles lucario. Because with no projectiles and no range advantage they need to go melee, and besides being faster, they both get ohko'ed by wario.
moar bad comparisons

And Lucario is also badly proportioned for it considering he is an humanoid pokemon with somewhat big tights, or pants because I am not sure what is that.
muscles, I have long legs for my body as well, and I have lots of lower body strength I could knock you down in your spot with a kick to the face.
what are you getting at?

EDIT: MRG lucario is 3 ft 11 inches

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Diddy is WAY stronger then Wario.

Chimpanzees (which he's most comparable too) are in general 4-7 times as strong as humans.

Lucario is muscular in specific areas and has an overall leaner composition then wario, but again, humans aren't capable of making that all muscle, so the majority is fat.

Ultimately, the problem is humans aren't built for physical strength, and lucario obviously is, his frame fits (it's similar to a big cat, what are incredibly strong physically), and he's simply not human.

Umm, no, he's not proportioned like a human at all, big cat.

The legs are mad for jumping and powerful kicks, that's why they're some muscular. They will pulp just about anything if he uses kicking.

Since when 5.2--3.1=1.2?

And a difference of 2.1 ft is big for a lucario.
You phail measurements and decimals forever.

It's not 5.2 vs. 3.1

it's 5'2" vs 3'11".

5'2"= 62"

3'11" = 47"

62-47= 15"

15" = 1'3"

The difference is 1 foot, 3 inches. '=feet "=inches.

tocador

Smash Lord

moar bad comparisons

That was for adum comparing diddy vs luc, and this mu :D

muscles, I have long legs for my body as well, and I have lots of lower body strength I could knock you down in your spot with a kick to the face.
what are you getting at?

EDIT: MRG lucario is 3 ft 11 inches
Quick question, what is faster a punch or a kick?

Quicker question, is wario going to be knocked down by a kick faster then luc is going by a punch?

Sonic-speed question, Is wario unable to block?

Diddy is WAY stronger then Wario.

Chimpanzees (which he's most comparable too) are in general 4-7 times as strong as humans.

Lucario is muscular in specific areas and has an overall leaner composition then wario, but again, humans aren't capable of making that all muscle, so the majority is fat.

Ultimately, the problem is humans aren't built for physical strength, and lucario obviously is, his frame fits (it's similar to a big cat, what are incredibly strong physically), and he's simply not human.
Who is stronger, 3 foot and 65 kg monkey or a 5 foot 140 kg sumo fighter?

Plus, how do you explain a mother being able to lift a 1ton car to save her baby? Is she REALLY tough, or its the human body a perfect machine?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
His strength is many times stronger than a normal man. He is fat but has extraordinary arm strength. He is so strong that his strength exceeds his rival Mario and rivals that of Donkey Kong and even the powerful Bowser.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Out of THAT crowd?
Do you need to see the image again?

You've obviously never held a sword before.
That's irrelevant.

That's a type of longsword, and it's MAAAD heavy, you've gotta be trained to hold it.
The average weight of a longsword is 3.1 pounds. That's heavy? But, if it's heavy, it's going to hinder Zelda's speed, so whatever. This gives ZSS an advantage. And, because Fox was given his Blaster, ZSS is going to have her auto-charge pistol.

But you wouldn't KNOW how to do it properly if you weren't a swordsman.
Not any more than Link.

But despite her abilities, it was an utterly hopeless battle, Zelda is a genius, she recognized it, and surrendered to protect Hyrule from further damage.
She was just wise, not a genius.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Quick question, what is faster a punch or a kick?

Quicker question, is wario going to be knocked down by a kick faster then luc is going by a punch?

Sonic-speed question, Is wario unable to block?
It depends on the individual's training and their physical conditioning, but in general a punch is faster. But Lucario's kicks are gonna be faster.

Lucario can take the punch better because he's actually trained, whereas lucario can hit locations with his kicks that will essentially be one-hit kos. Legs for example.

Wario lacks the training to really block, and even if he could block the kicks, too much muscle mass, he'd need to be trained to redirect or it would pulp his arm.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Also, Wario weights 308 pounds.

308 pounds = 139.70645 kilograms

119.0 lbs = 53.977492 kilograms

The burly opposite of Mario, Wario is a Power-based athlete, able to hurl objects incredible distances, and his awesome stamina gives him a boost in any long-distance event.

Just throwing some Wario facts.

tocador

Smash Lord
Not really, any moron can block =/.

If you put your arm by your head you can income any incoming blocking kick, its a instinct. A frontal kick can be evaded with a simple "sukuiuki", a circular motion hand block, that you hold the attackers feet, no big deal, instinctive too.

If you kick someones leg, he can punch your face, or just go for a Single leg. He can always use a "ashibarai"(sorry dont know the english name for it) and make you fall.

IRL i like kicking, its a good offensive move if your fast and have more reach then your opp. i do it alot in karate to space and hurt, but usually when the fight is MMA, i kick somewhat less, because people can just go for the knockdown.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
No, but just very, very strong.

Which would give him a small advantage, considering Lucario's frail build.....but screw it, I made a huge mistake and I lost my main argument.

Lucario wins this fight.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
That's irrelevant.
No it's not, you're talking out of you ***

The average weight of a longsword is 3.1 pounds. That's heavy? But, if it's heavy, it's going to hinder Zelda's speed, so whatever. This gives ZSS an advantage. And, because Fox was given his Blaster, ZSS is going to have her auto-charge pistol.
That's not heavy? For a weapon that the majority of the weight is gonna be on the blade. It's not even really encumbrance, it's awkwardness, which is why you need training.

That's heavy for a melee weapon, and that's all that matters.

And no. Argue against fox getting his laser next match he has, Zsamus' taser is a melee weapon now.

Not any more than Link.
So?

She was just wise, not a genius.
At the higher end, it ends of being the same thing.

Not really, any moron can block =/.

If you put your arm by your head you can income any incoming blocking kick, its a instinct. A frontal kick can be evaded with a simple "sukuiuki", a circular motion hand block, that you hold the attackers feet, no big deal, instinctive too.

If you kick someones leg, he can punch your face, or just go for a Single leg. He can always use a "ashibarai"(sorry dont know the english name for it) and make you fall.

IRL i like kicking, its a good offensive move if your fast and have more reach then your opp. i do it alot in karate to space and hurt, but usually when the fight is MMA, i kick somewhat less, because people can just go for the knockdown.
Dude, you're completely misunderstanding.

It's not that he couldn't normally, LOOK AT LUCARIO'S LEG!

It's highly concentrated muscle mass and it will pulp any bone that it hits directly.

Period.

Again, you gotta remember, Lucario is not a human.

tocador

Smash Lord

So since we're going by rl we're saying a muscular but fat human is stronger than an gorilla and a dinosaur?
No.

We are saying that a 5 foot tall sumo fighter is stronger than both a 3 foot blue dog and a 3 foot monkey. Both weighting soemthing like 50 kg, and the sumo fighter weighting 150 kg.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
No.

We are saying that a 5 foot tall sumo fighter is stronger than both a 3 foot blue dog and a 3 foot monkey. Both weighting soemthing like 50 kg, and the sumo fighter weighting 150 kg.
Lucario is built like a big cat.

The monkey is a ton stronger then the human and barely stronger then the big cat.

The big cat is considerably stronger then the human.

By big cat I mean jungle cat of course.

And the big cat is closer to 4 feet.

day-day

Smash Ace
Maybe in upper body strength but not lower body strength. A kick from Lucario will more than likely be faster than a punch from Wario. Faster then Wario would see coming anyway.. I still think that Lucario's skills will overpower Wario's strength but that's my two cents..

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
No, but just very, very strong.

Which would give him a small advantage, considering Lucario's frail build.....but screw it, I made a huge mistake and I lost my main argument.

Lucario wins this fight.
I agree. There is no point in discussing this fight anymore.

We messed up, really really hard.

And Tocador, give up. Without the supposed size advantage Wario is finished.

The difference is probably within the 550/650-450/350 in Lucario'sfavor.

tocador

Smash Lord
Dude, you're completely misunderstanding.

It's not that he couldn't normally, LOOK AT LUCARIO'S LEG!

It's highly concentrated muscle mass and it will pulp any bone that it hits directly.

Period.

Again, you gotta remember, Lucario is not a human.
Im looking at lucarios legs, and his weight, and concluding there is no way he can brake a human bone with a kick. And plus, wario is fat, he has some fat layers to protect his bones too :D.

And, no, lucario dosent have a "highly concentrated muscle mass" on his legs, hell, they are finner than his arms. They are so thin i think its easier his bone BREAKING from his own kick, then him breaking warios leg.

Exactly, lucario is not a human, he is a pokemon, and as far as i know, pokemons arent like naturally stronger than humans.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I agree. There is no point in discussing this fight anymore.

We messed up, really really hard.

And Tocador, give up. Without the supposed size advantage Wario is finished.

The difference is probably within the 550/650-450/350 in Lucario'sfavor.
I can't believe I made a stupid mistake like that...

Today is definetly NOT my day.

UncleSam

Smash Master
tocador you focus wayyyyy too much on weight class... the reason sumo's weigh so much is because they eat so much srsly I kid you not.
wario eats a lot, coupled with his human muscle build he has more flubber than muscle
while lucario on the other hand has animal muscle built like Adum said is many times stronger than a human, fat weighs more than muscle meaning lucario is very strong.
still don't see it?

EDIT: I can see everybody else understands, this is what happens when me and my alter ego team up... hell breaks loose

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
So yeah....

Conclusion: Wario is not as big and heavy as we thought and will lose to Lucario, which is more skilled, faster and has a similar strenght.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
No it's not, you're talking out of you ***
No, see, it's irrelevant as to whether or not I've ever held a sword. Have you ever heard of special pleading?

That's not heavy? For a weapon that the majority of the weight is gonna be on the blade. It's not even really encumbrance, it's awkwardness, which is why you need training.
I suppose you didn't see the part where I said that even if the sword is heavy, it's only hindering Zelda. After all, it's "MAAAD heavy," right?

And no. Argue against fox getting his laser next match he has, Zsamus' taser is a melee weapon now.
Why would I want to argue against what Fox has at his disposal? If Fox gets his Blaster, as I said before, Samus gets her weapon. I don't see what's scientifically impossible about a pistol like ZSS'.

You're right. Why did I bring that up? After all, I'm not the one fighting Zelda.

tocador

Smash Lord
tocador you focus wayyyyy too much on weight class... the reason sumo's weigh so much is because they eat so much srsly I kid you not.
wario eats a lot, coupled with his human muscle build he has more flubber than muscle
while lucario on the other hand has animal muscle built like Adum said is many times stronger than a human, fat weighs more than muscle meaning lucario is very strong.
still don't see it?

EDIT: I can see everybody else understands, this is what happens when me and my alter ego team up... hell breaks loose
Im not saying that they are big because of muscles, i know its fat.

But do you really think that just because they are fat, they are weak?

I can guarantee you that a 1.8 meter normal guy, is way weaker than a 1.7 meter fat guy. I know fat isnt always muscle, but you do have more strenght and muscles, meaning you are stronger.

You are kinda wrong, muscles are heavier then fat, its just that people are usually fatter then stronger. And no, im not kidding.

And it isnt because "monkeys are proportionally stronger then mans" that any animal is stronger.

Lucario is kinda doggi'sh, not monkey'ish, and there is no proof he is stronger then wario. Adumb is making a assumption saying that "Sometimes animals are more well-build to have more physical strenght than human", but that isnt even true at all.

How can you explain a 70 kg mother lifting a 1ton car to save a baby, and a monkey, supossely 4-7 times stronger than her not being able to do so?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
You are one of those guys that use 2 accounts?

CHEATER!!!!!ONEONE 234

Now, seriously. Tocador, just give up, the only reason Wario would have won was if he was actually that big when compared to lucario.

If you admit defeat it will be a lot easier for you and won't compromise your credibility.

Top Bottom