• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Wait somethings wrong.
Memorable Random Guy is turning into Tocador.
Tocador is turning into Marthage.
Marthage is turning into Memorable Grumpy Guy.
Payas is turning into UncleSam.
UncleSam is turning into god.

lolwut.

Where's JOE!?

Sieguest

Smash Master
Wait somethings wrong.
Memorable Random Guy is turning into Tocador.
Tocador is turning into Marthage.
Marthage is turning into Memorable Awesome Guy.
Payas is turning into Spam Lord.
UncleSam is NOT turning into God.

lolwut.

Where's JOE!?
Fixed! :D
EDIT: nvm

REL38

Smash Lord
Wait somethings wrong.
Memorable Random Guy is turning into Tocador. No. Toc was funny and kept on subject.

Tocador is turning into Marthage.No he's not. He's still got the same humor, only grumpy for w/e reason.

Marthage is turning into Memorable Grumpy Guy.No. You obviously weren't around when MRG actually posted regularly here.

Payas is turning into UncleSam.No. He only spammed to get his 1000 posts. Sam outranks everyone by postcount in this thread. Not to mention most of em' contributed to the MU's.

UncleSam is turning into god.No. Sam's cool, but not godly. Not by a longshot. Flattery gets you nowhere.
Unless Sam likes . . . it?

lolwut.

Where's JOE!?
Indeed. Where is that ol' bean?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
No. Sam's cool, but not godly. Not by a longshot. Flattery gets you nowhere.
Unless Sam likes . . . it?
I saw that extra text :)
Yeah I'm just joking around, his Umbreon on Pokemon is the most broken thing I have ever seen.
I is tanky couldn't even beat him =/
And then I played him on Zelda WiFi and he obliterated me.

And Memorable Grumpy Guy was a pun; Marthage has been extremely grumply lately for who knows why....

Payas is still cool tho.
And lol @ most of UncleSam's posts being contributive to the topic.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Lol my 500th post was ruined I was like YESZ I HAVE 499 POSTS! and the next seond I saw I had 507 posts :(
Omg I'm near 600 o.O
I'm glad this isn't about the MU anymore... we seem like family now...
REL38, payas, UncleSam, guest, myself... it's like we all dissagree but were all friends...
Wow I'm tired.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Updated my avatar.

Picture related, that's me.

Just kidding.

Anyway, the next person person to post tells me what I put in my avatar.

Sieguest

Smash Master
When is JOE! going to finish this ****?
At a time in the future :p
I remember that.

I built up some hype and you said, "poop ."

Indeed, epic.
No, it's more than epic....
Supa Epic
Lol my 500th post was ruined I was like YESZ I HAVE 499 POSTS! and the next seond I saw I had 507 posts :(
Omg I'm near 600 o.O
I'm glad this isn't about the MU anymore... we seem like family now...
REL38, payas, UncleSam, guest, myself... it's like we all dissagree but were all friends...
Wow I'm tired.
Family what?
nevar....:p

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Family what?
nevar....:p
:p
Anyway, I even made up with that guy with the Darth R.O.B. avatar, and we were REALLY fighting.
So yeah this is fun. It's the same people with a couple of fanboys coming in :)
*is tired*
Ooh Marthage you want Payas to change his avatar.... :p

JOE!

Smash Hero

okey dokey, *cracks knuckles* a few last things here:

1) that pic of Other M box art is fake, the samus on the bottom of each sides are from Metroid Prime, not Other M.

2) If it has less mass, but travels faster. Then has more mass but travels slower. Is there truly a difference considering Falcon's muscles (barring a critical strike to a critical area of your choosing) would absorb more blows? I mean sure atheletes train to be toned, but your examples include tennis players. Have you looked at say, haevyweigth fighters? Falcon may be a bit bulky, sure, but so are people like Chuck Ladell (UFC) and I dont believe they punch/kick/attack slowly.

and most importantly, this dawned on me:

3) was Zamus infused with Chozo DNA as an embryo/cell, or after birth?

Nova9000

Smash Lord
*Just getting off from work and giving every1 a ride home and two drinks*

I just read about 8 pages of info, spam, and the such. And quite frankly, idc anymore. I could drag this out like I tried Galleom v. Duon, but idc anymore. Falcon is still the man in my book but bird DNA makes you a god(dess). A chick with a C cup and a behind to match has much more toned muscle than a guy with rock hard six packs. He has a 15 second laser now so he will be beaten by the electrolyzer ZSS has that will harm him fatally. So you win; once again I get pwned by the likes of Paya, Rel, US, and now Holo. I'm going to sleep now; I have a headache and I have to wake up in 4 hours for work.

JOE! you should look into doing a synoposis after this round. We have just about broken down every character in the game so after this round we should analyze the results and determine a list like we did with the bosses. It will require more MUs after this round but we have a plethora of data to start to make this happen.

JOE!

Smash Hero
It was gonna happen eventually, nova.

We just needed a general rankings list first to get a rough idea of where they may fall. Then cement them.

stillw anna know:

DNA splice while she was developing in the embryotic stage, or after?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

okey dokey, *cracks knuckles* a few last things here:

1) that pic of Other M box art is fake, the samus on the bottom of each sides are from Metroid Prime, not Other M.

2) If it has less mass, but travels faster. Then has more mass but travels slower. Is there truly a difference considering Falcon's muscles (barring a critical strike to a critical area of your choosing) would absorb more blows? I mean sure atheletes train to be toned, but your examples include tennis players. Have you looked at say, haevyweigth fighters? Falcon may be a bit bulky, sure, but so are people like Chuck Ladell (UFC) and I dont believe they punch/kick/attack slowly.

and most importantly, this dawned on me:

3) was Zamus infused with Chozo DNA as an embryo/cell, or after birth?
More muscle mass doesn't mean slower, more muscle mass means less endurance.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Gotcha JOE!. And I think it was after; they said she started training at 3 yrs old. But let one of the Metriod masters tell you.

tocador

Smash Lord
More muscle mass doesn't mean slower, more muscle mass means less endurance.
Untrue(not if you mean endurance = stamina, then its true). Taking punches/hits dosent depend on your muscle mass, if you have more or less it dosent matter, it matters if you were trained to endure them or not.

@Nova: Even tho she started training at 3, what was she "trained" on?

JOE!

Smash Hero
so hold on, why is Samus so much faster than falcon then, if he would only be marginally slower at the most, pretty much un-noticable really?

did we all assume that because he is bulky, that he is a lumbering ox?

looking back to ganon vs ike even, people said ganon would be slow, but no. His massive muscles would actually make him attack fast, comparable to the more nimble Ike even.

Gotcha JOE!. And I think it was after; they said she started training at 3 yrs old. But let one of the Metriod masters tell you.
if it was after, she doesnt get to have it. DNA splicing has no effect after you are pretty much developed as a human. In the embryotic stage it can be toyed with, but not after the organism is born <.<

payasofobia

Smash Champion

tocador

Smash Lord
And a gun shot will kill Zamus X% amount of times before they get into melee.

They both get basically a OHKO long range weapon, so they are equal on long range battles.

If you want to get really into it, neither of them have OHKO weapons(only headshots), because bullets arent THAT deadly, and zamus has a paraliser

Gene therapy fails more than it works U.u

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Falcon gets useless lasers and Zamus gets electrolasers IRL.

And the laser is even more useless because things like smoke greatly diminishes its effectiveness.

And the gene therapy actually worked with Samus I guess, considering she got super athlete abilities.

tocador

Smash Lord
Zamus will use a smoke bomb or something?

At least c.falcon has a armor, whereas zamus has those skinny sexy blue outfit.

They will be just equally acurate, aka, both are bounty hunters and they are on a neutral cenario.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Hey I no longer care. Honsetly, I don't buy into a lot of this stuff Zamus can do but I don't feel like debating anymore. So ZSS can win all she wants. Falcon will come back and run her over with the Blue falcon.

tocador

Smash Lord
There are lasers inf act used t cut throught metal(in factorys) because it can reach such high temps and is able to cause that much damage.

Lasers dont necesseraly(sorry for misspelling) are sucky, they can create a big havock.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Want to know what happens when you use rocket boosted car with no tires on rough terrain?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-YyH07Cxs

Like this, but worse.

And Toc, those lasers are huge. They have a huge amount of lenses that really focus the light.

Small laser guns don't have that luck.

Even tasers can kill better than small laser guns. They are only good at killing roaches.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
The Captain says "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw
That's taking it personal.
Hitting her with the car is just a substitute for his pride. And just because we don't have the technology available to us for everyday use doesn't mean it isn't possible, especially considering the time in which he is from.

JOE!

Smash Hero
wait, did you compare fixing color blindness in a monkey, to giving a person super-athletic prowess that defys her body structure?

o_O

She'd need like evry cell altered in order for all her muscles to warp into a form that'd work like that. Especially seeing as in all pics of her, you can even like see her ribs, and no real musculature. Where is this super-toned coming from?

And i gave him a workable weapon, just liek samus has her's

Top Bottom