• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

justaway12

Smash Master
It's the same thing as Ness and Lucas as I see it. They can constantly tie each other because Lucas can use his magnet to defend himself from falco's lasers and Falco can use his reflector vs Lucas' fire. Then it's a stick....vs Falco's fighting skills. I'm going with falco as that stick had better be stronger than a piece of balsa wood and he had better be able to swing well with it or else he's losing. So for me: Falco and his bread.
♥ Payasofbia said birds have hollow bones, so it could be possible to get him with a stick. Beside when has Falco ever fought? Don't his games just have him in a ship and whatnot ♥

The setting where Falco comes from is futuristic, so it may be possible that they designed some kind of rechargeable battery to produce enough heat to shoot plasma.
♥ Future =/= Now, they don't have the technology for it now and this match (too my knowledge anyway) does not take place in a futuristic setting. Didn't they take ZSS' paralyser away too? ♥

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
♥ Payasofbia said birds have hollow bones, so it could be possible to get him with a stick. Beside when has Falco ever fought? Don't his games just have him in a ship and whatnot ♥

♥ Future =/= Now, they don't have the technology for it now and this match (too my knowledge anyway) does not take place in a futuristic setting. Didn't they take ZSS' paralyser away too? ♥
Falco fights in assault. He gets in there and kills things with his gun and whatnot.

Considering Lucas only has PK Fire alpha ans Psi magnet alpha, he won't be able to stand up to Falco's lasers.

And since jumping to get faster lasers in a game mechanic, he should be able to use his fastest laser on the ground.

Since his blaster doesn't run out of energy, he can just spam it until Psi magnet wears out and it's gg.

Falco wins, gg.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Dont make descicions like that without me

anywho, falco has his lasorz (like all the spacies) and ammo is a non issue here

Lucas will get tired, and Falco;s gun will eventually stop

I dont make my stance known usually until the end

justaway12

Smash Master
Falco fights in assault. He gets in there and kills things with his gun and whatnot.
♥ I meant fight. ♥

Considering Lucas only has PK Fire alpha ans Psi magnet alpha, he won't be able to stand up to Falco's lasers.
♥ His PSI magnet can stand up to his lasers, it absorbs projectiles and heals him, and what's Alpha? I think JOE! meant the magnet in brawl, could be wrong ♥

And since jumping to get faster lasers in a game mechanic, he should be able to use his fastest laser on the ground.
♥ What? ♥

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
♥ I meant fight. ♥

♥ His PSI magnet can stand up to his lasers, it absorbs projectiles and heals him, and what's Alpha? I think JOE! meant the magnet in brawl, could be wrong ♥

♥ What? ♥
He IS fighting. He's on the surface, shooting at things. He was also a former gang member, so he obviously knows how to scrap.

His magnet looks weak, so Im pretty sure it's alpha. May be stronger, though.

He said brawl laser. Falco's fire speed on the ground in brawl is slower than the air. Since the game mechanic isn't present, it's faster on the ground.

justaway12

Smash Master
He IS fighting. He's on the surface, shooting at things. He was also a former gang member, so he obviously knows how to scrap.
♥ I meant hand to hand but whatever. ♥

His magnet looks weak, so Im pretty sure it's alpha. May be stronger, though.
♥ They can't absorb his lasers? ♥

He said brawl laser. Falco's fire speed on the ground in brawl is slower than the air. Since the game mechanic isn't present, it's faster on the ground.
♥ I would say that his air speed should be slower since he does have to get his blaster back in his pouch, doesn't just landing on the ground stop an animation or something? ♥

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Psi magnet alpha only absorbs some of the opponent's PP, it does not absorb projectiles.

Omega does the same except that it has a bigger radius.

So I guess that instead of healing wounds, the PSI magnet would replendish his psi energy.

tocador

Smash Lord
Yeah i know.

But really, in close range guns are almost always the superior weapon. You cant deflect lasers with sticks, nor pkf. The only thing you can do is psy magnet. Falco can shoot a non-stop stream of laser and aproach while that. And when he gets close, if lucas take out the psy to attack, he can be killed by lasers, or if he stays with the psy, he will get pecked/kicked, and then face-*****.

The only doubt i have about this mu is, can lucas counter a aproaching falcon that makes lucas only use a psi magnet?

Going by this mu, and past experiences i think lucas dont stand "A GHOST OF A CHANCE".
kudos to anyone that gets this reference

justaway12

Smash Master
♥ You can't deflect PK fire with lasers, and if I remember correctly, in brawl when you get your PK magnet out you can attack your opponent up-close.

And wait when you said "I was jk :p." did you mean Falco can run out of ammo or couldn't? Because if he can, he can't fire every second, if he can't, well I also think he wins
♥

REL38

Smash Lord
♥ You can't deflect PK fire with lasers, and if I remember correctly, in brawl when you get your PK magnet out you can attack your opponent up-close. ♥

That's just a game mechanic used in Brawl to make it more effective. It's just like how they gave Lucas PK Freeze even though he never learns it in Mother 3. It's just to spice up his character.

justaway12

Smash Master
That's just a game mechanic used in Brawl to make it more effective. It's just like how they gave Lucas PK Freeze even though he never learns it in Mother 3. It's just to spice up his character.
♥ I thouht so, but I don't know anything about Mother 3, well the might happen since I wouldn't think any enemies in Mother 3 actually ran into it :p, but I guess that's just speculation ♥

payasofobia

Smash Champion
The game?

We lost it?

Anyway, long range>short range.

Falco will just snipe Lucas in this match-up. He may be able to absorb the blasts for a while, but when he runs out of energy he will only be able to use a stick, and that means death by 15 plasma burns.

And if he only has alpha techniques then that means he has little PP (psychic energy)

justaway12

Smash Master
Anyway, long range>short range.

Falco will just snipe Lucas in this match-up. He may be able to absorb the blasts after a while, but when he runs out of energy he will only be able to use a stick, and that means he will have 15 plasma burns in his body.
Wait, did JOE! say he can have infinate ammo or not, because his post REALLY confused me, it seem like he said Falco will run out of ammo the moment Lucas is confused

payasofobia

Smash Champion
The blaster has infinite ammo. In assault it is that way.

And every other weapon has limited ammo so it's not a gameplay mechanic, it's a fact.

REL38

Smash Lord
Falco will just snipe Lucas in this match-up. He may be able to absorb the blasts for a while, but when he runs out of energy he will only be able to use a stick, and that means death by 15 plasma burns.

And if he only has alpha techniques then that means he has little PP (psychic energy)
Oh noes, this is completely true! ;__;

Infinite or not, Falco's gonna have more ammo than Lucas.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Falco may have hollow bones but isn't Lucas a coward lol? going back to SSE, he was the terrorified one throughout the series. now add the thought of a kid going against a bird with a gun, reflector, and a beak (plus he's a thug) may overwhelm him a little. just by intimidation factors alone i have falco with an edge. and falco has more experience with CQC than Lucas, who relied on his PSI attacks mostly. so besides the stick, Lucas has no other major way to injure Falco w/o being reflected. meanwhile, Falco still has his boots and beak to injure Lucas. anyway, i see Falco having more of a chance than Lucas IMO.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Rechargeable batteries?

Sun powered batteries?

Batteries that run on oxygen?

Or just duracell?
this is when I lol'd
anyway plasma is just ionized gases, so there has to be some machine that can ionize the gases, also you need a gas in the first place.
yeah it can run on air, that's a possibility, but then it creates lightning...
lol falco has a lightning gun, how cool is that?

REL38

Smash Lord
Falco may have hollow bones but isn't Lucas a coward lol? going back to SSE, he was the terrorified one throughout the series. now add the thought of a kid going against a bird with a gun, reflector, and a beak (plus he's a thug) may overwhelm him a little. just by intimidation factors alone i have falco with an edge. and falco has more experience with CQC than Lucas, who relied on his PSI attacks mostly. so besides the stick, Lucas has no other major way to injure Falco w/o being reflected. meanwhile, Falco still has his boots and beak to injure Lucas. anyway, i see Falco having more of a chance than Lucas IMO.
Lucas being a coward in Brawl wasn't an accurate depiction of him. In his game, he was dealing with his mother's death which filled him with lament wherelse, Claus was filled with anger. Throughout the game, I didn't even notice Lucas being cowardly at the very least. If anything, he careful and cautious.

Even if Falco wasn't a thug, I'm pretty sure a space command army would prepare any newcomer with physical combat training. Look at the world's army's. all of them have their soldiers trained. Space pilots wouldn't be exempt from such training.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Lucas being a coward in Brawl wasn't an accurate depiction of him. In his game, he was dealing with his mother's death which filled him with lament wherelse, Claus was filled with anger. Throughout the game, I didn't even notice Lucas being cowardly at the very least. If anything, he careful and cautious.

Even if Falco wasn't a thug, I'm pretty sure a space command army would prepare any newcomer with physical combat training. Look at the world's army's. all of them have their soldiers trained. Space pilots wouldn't be exempt from such training.
plus, can't falco just kick the stick? doesn't he have boots? or is that not logical?

JOE! you are 107 posts away from me, catch up dude

Nova9000

Smash Lord

well i was going off of what brawl had; i never played mother 3. so you have me on that one. and my arguement towards the training was that falco has more skill in close combat because lucas seems to be at his peak using PSI. either way, i see falco winning.

Top Bottom