• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Or:
Falco's laser is faster, deadlier (plasma>fire) and has longer range than PK fire.

Falco has a reflector which he can use to send lucas attacks back to him or shock him if he gets too close, and Lucas's magnet has the same properties except that it absorbs the projectile instead of reflecting it.

Birds have hollow bones so they can't take a strong hit, otherwise their bones are broken.

tocador

Smash Lord
even if it is a fungus, it can be a simbiosis:

Ivy spends his time eating stuff all day, and feeds the fungus on his back

in return, the fungus provides spores to defend the two
The fungus dosent eat, you know, food if you may. Decomposers cant absorv nutrients from food, because they need to be broken down to release energy.

The only reason fungus dont eat food, its because they cant breake it. When you eat something your stomach acids break it for you, so your diggestive system can do the hard work.

They only the fungus would eat then, is by infecting the digestive system and, if you may, "sucking the life out of it". The fungu kill organs and stuff that it enters in contact with.

There are mycosis in humans that fungus end up setting theirself in human organs, like stomachs. But even if you eat every minute of your life, you will die, the fungus cant eat the fluid that results of the diggestive system, it just eats your stomach.

Thats why mycosis, when affecting body organs or if pass the epidermis, usually kill.

So no, rematch or ivy dies :D.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Or:
Falco's laser is faster, deadlier (plasma>fire) and has longer range than PK fire.

Falco has a reflector which he can use to send lucas attacks back to him or shock him if he gets too close, and Lucas's magnet has the same properties except that it absorbs the projectile instead of reflecting it.

Birds have hollow bones so they can't take a strong hit, otherwise their bones are broken.
In other words, Lucas killing Falco with a stick is more likely than you think.

tocador

Smash Lord
You know, justaway12, i really dont care if squirtle wins or looses, but loosing over RL conditions that arent possible when himself cant use some canon too its messed up.

@Sam: Ivy dies because there are fungus sucking her up. If you want to know more read ma posts, because i aint reposting it just because you arent in the mood to lurk and read WoT.

JOE!

Smash Hero
2 things Toc:

1) i would have to go back and redo ivy vs Yoshi

2) ivy don exits in rl, for all we know he is actually part fungus, and it lives through him some how. We cant 8allways* look to our natural world for these things

EDIT @ toc...again

Falco's canon is his arwing.

other than that, he really only does have his blaster and reflector

tocador

Smash Lord
2 things Toc:

1) i would have to go back and redo ivy vs Yoshi

2) ivy don exits in rl, for all we know he is actually part fungus, and it lives through him some how. We cant 8allways* look to our natural world for these things

EDIT @ toc...again

Falco's canon is his arwing.

other than that, he really only does have his blaster and reflector
I h8u and you know that.
jk i <3 you

Going by logic there is no way ivy can be part fungus, as fungus cant absorv food and only decompose, so ivy would be like this statical thing that decomposes stuff.

But what ever, ima give this to you just because we would have to do yoshi v ivy again and this would be much trouble, so yeah he can win this ><.
but at least squirtle could have a water gun =/.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Squirtle lost, deal with it. Ivy is just that good.
As for Lucas vs Falco. . .
Long Range: Laser vs PK Fire
Armor: Reflector vs PK Magnet
Close Range: Stick vs Feathers and Steel Boots
Anything more to add?

tocador

Smash Lord
Squirtle lost, deal with it. Ivy is just that good.
As for Lucas vs Falco. . .
Long Range: Laser vs PK Fire
Armor: Reflector vs PK Magnet
Close Range: Stick vs Feathers and Steel Boots
Anything more to add?
Right now squirtle only lost because we are to lazy to rediscuss yoshi v squirtle too.

So if you dont know what's up stfu.

ps: I allready accepted that squirtle lost for the sake of easyness.

JOE!

Smash Hero
For all we know ivy could even be some sort of "living" (in terms of how we think of animals as living) fungus

anywho, whats this about BRIDS lacking muscle, pas? you know how strong eagles/falcons are?

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Well back to the Current topic, In Long Range:
If Falco uses Laser, Lucas will use PK Magnet thus leaving Lucas exposed
If Lucas uses PK Fire, Falco will use his Reflector thus leaving Falco exposed. . .
I'm sensing a draw here.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Well, wouldn't Lucas need both hands to put up the PK Magnet? If so, then he can't shoot PK Fires if he's occupied putting up the Magnet. Also, Falco could be shooting his lasers and running towards Lucas at the same time. However, Lucas could do the same thing if Falco uses his reflector. Lucas could run and use PK Fire at the same time if Falco is using his Reflector.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
@Toc & Joe: Lets focus on the current MU, the general consensus is that Ivysaur wins. Also, dont say stuff like "realistically, ivy cant be half fungus" and stuff, because realistically, there is no bird from outerspace who flies a ship and shoots a blaster. Your stretching it too much I tihnk :)

Anyway, I dont know enough about Lucas or Falco, so Ill sit this one out.

tocador

Smash Lord
The reflector you know..... REFLECTS, whereas pk magnet dont. Lucas will be in trouble if he advances and pk fires.

Plus, I can guarantee you that shooting lasers is faster than using a pk fire.

@Zelda: I was on that topic because its pretty much unfair for ivy to have something canon like a poison spore, when thats impossible in RL. And that squirtle cant even SPIT FREAGIN WATER because its not realistic.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Well, when stuff gets reflected, they go in random trajectories (based off what I've seen in Star Fox 64)
But what I'm saying is that in the Long Ranged battle, it depends on whoever gets the first shot. The first shot will make the other one go into the defensive thus vulnerable for a rush.

justaway12

Smash Master
Well, wouldn't Lucas need both hands to put up the PK Magnet?
♥ One, you're thinking of Ness ♥

Also, Falco could be shooting his lasers and running towards Lucas at the same time.
♥ What would Falco do afterwards? Payasofobia pointed out it would be realistic to kill Falco with a stick, besides he has to run ouut of ammo sometime. ♥

♥ Oh and I'm not particularly sure, but in Brawl, I don't think he reflected PK fire. Could be wrong though. ♥

tocador

Smash Lord
Well, when stuff gets reflected, they go in random trajectories (based off what I've seen in Star Fox 64)
But what I'm saying is that in the Long Ranged battle, it depends on whoever gets the first shot. The first shot will make the other one go into the defensive thus vulnerable for a rush.
I havent played any ME games, but im sure as hell pkf dosent travel as fast as a laser, and im sure you cant shoot one as fast too.

It dosent really matter if lucas pkf first, falco can reflect or just dodge it as it should be that fast. Whereas a laser is pretty much like a bullet, and you can shoot it non stop. Whereas pkf(like pretty much any other spell) should take 1-3 seconds at least to cast. Thats enough time to shoot some lasers.

@away: Yeah he reflects pk fire at brawl.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
♥ Don't Falcons (or whatever he is have claws/talons/whatever) it doesn't seem like Falcons can walk in shoes. ♥
Well, I highly doubt that little Japanese boys could shoot out fire and set up magnetic barriers using their minds too. lol
Also, if Falco didn't have boots, wouldn't sharp talons be worse than a steel boot?

@tocador: I set up the match to a 50-50 point but you are doing a good job in supporting Falco :)

payasofobia

Smash Champion
JOE! falcons aren't known for their strenght, they are known for their speed and their agility when flying which basicaly makes their attacks as fast and powerfull as a rock thrown by a gorilla hitting you in the face.

And since falco cannot fly, that advantage is lost.

EDIT: He could whoever, have a Falcon's eyesight, This+non-stopping plasmaburst=rapid-fring sniper rifle.

With infinite ammo.

While Lucas's MP can run out.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I think that Falco has this because Lucas can actually run out of energy for his attacks, while Falco has Infinite bullets, extreme precision and an extemely long range.

Falco will tire Lucas before going for the kill.

justaway12

Smash Master
EDIT: He could whoever, have a Falcon's eyesight, This+non-stopping plasmaburst=rapid-fring sniper rifle.

With infinite ammo.

While Lucas's MP can run out.
♥ That isn't realistic, ammo has to run out sometime, I'm aware this fight could be more realistic but ammo has to run out ♥

lol, well personally, I'm here for Falco
I'm just interested in what could Lucas do :p
So is anyone here sided with Lucas?
♥ I don't like Falco as much so I'm going to obvously going to be more with Lucas ♥

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
It's the same thing as Ness and Lucas as I see it. They can constantly tie each other because Lucas can use his magnet to defend himself from falco's lasers and Falco can use his reflector vs Lucas' fire. Then it's a stick....vs Falco's fighting skills. I'm going with falco as that stick had better be stronger than a piece of balsa wood and he had better be able to swing well with it or else he's losing. So for me: Falco and his bread.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
♥ But it's limited as well, you do realize I stated that it might not be extremly realistic but other than that, we have try and get as close as we can. ♥
Infinite ammo can be explained though.

The setting where Falco comes from is futuristic, so it may be possible that they designed some kind of rechargeable battery to produce enough heat to shoot plasma.

And just the fact alone that they can direct and concentrate plasma into shots means that they could definetly have the technology to have that.

Top Bottom