• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Shes gonna be good.

Yatterman/Alex

Ai Chan/Zero

Tekkaman Blade/Frank West

Ryu/Batsu

Cant wait to play you all online!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I played the Japanese port. Great game. Hope I have online in time to play all of you guys when it comes out. I pray for good taxes, el oh el.
Viewtiful Joe + Ryu ftw!

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
I'm really not impressed by her apearance.

Tried watching yatterman to get to know the characters better and it came off as the worst anime I had ever seen. And it kinda scared me too.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Whats GGPO code?
GGPO is a networking library that game developers can use to add networked gameplay support to arcade style games. GGPO's latency hiding techniques give each player a gameplay experience that is nearly indistinguishable from playing with their friends locally, even against players around the world.
Yes, we want GGPO code with this game. Trying to make sure no one got it mixed up with good games peace out, lol.

Now to make another team, I'll still use Saki and Viewtiful Joe of course.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You can use the GameCube controller as well. Classic as well, I think.

Or the Arcade Fightstick.

I bought three of them, two of them my friends are paying me for to get it. This game is going to ROCK. Best way to play it is with the Arcade Fightstick.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I doubt I'll actually but this, but I'll definitely give it a rental and when I do I'll use Classic Controller.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I've been playing the import version on the classic controller, and I think its a pretty good pad, highly recomend it over the Gamecube controller which I could never figure this game out on. I ordered the stick for the US version though, should be arriving any day.

Sadly, I'm not too interested in any of the new characters. I'll probably just keep playing my Souki/Cashern team.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think there's supposed to be unlockable characters as well. Ones we may not know about... Who knows.

/crosses fingers for Mega Man X. X & Zero team? HELL YES! Stream charge shot + Rekkoha specials ftw.

Otherwise, so long as Zero leads my team of two, it'll be kickass.

Octave

Smash Ace
I think there's supposed to be unlockable characters as well. Ones we may not know about... Who knows.

/crosses fingers for Mega Man X. X & Zero team? HELL YES! Stream charge shot + Rekkoha specials ftw.

Otherwise, so long as Zero leads my team of two, it'll be kickass.
Maybe Phoenix Wright is an unlockable..? ._________. That magazine DID have a picture of him. What are the chances?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Maybe Phoenix Wright is an unlockable..? ._________. That magazine DID have a picture of him. What are the chances?
He was going to be in, but turned down when they found that the speach bubbles would be too big in one of the versions compared to the others, so he was left out. they said he might make it into the next capcom game.

Octave

Smash Ace
FOR THE LAST TIME PHOENIX WRIGHT IS NOT GONNA BE PLAYABLE IN TVC.

thank you
I didn't feel the need to go through 50 pages of people talking about if they're going to get it or not or what controller they're going to use.

Chill out.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
It was official a looooooooooooong time ago about what characters were and were not in the final roster.

lurk moar scrub.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ROLL IS HELLA RAW ***** GOT A MU****IN BROOM TO SWEEP DA **** OUT Yo ***** *** *****!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Breath of Fire, Power Stone, Phoenix Wright, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil were some of the Capcom series they were looking into adding into the game.

§leepy God

Smash Master
IGN currently gave this a 9 out of 10. Good start for this year, strangely they didn't really talk about the online. I have yet to know what the rest of the raters gave this game, Game Informer not included.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
They sorta talked about the online. He said that his connection was fairly bad yet he still had some lag free matches. I can't wait for this game!

Alzi

Smash Master
Mario kart wii's online is so dam good. It has leaderboards rankings it's just so god like.

I don't think it will lag if both people have good connections but i'm going to guess it will lag if you vs someone from America to Australia lets say.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
The downloadable character thing sounds fun. Tatsunoko is still a bunch of jerks. They gave Capcom so much grief in trying to choose what anime characters to put in. They gave no reason to why they didn't want certain characters in.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The downloadable character thing sounds fun. Tatsunoko is still a bunch of jerks. They gave Capcom so much grief in trying to choose what anime characters to put in. They gave no reason to why they didn't want certain characters in.
Yeah, I read that article as well. I guess Tatsunoko wanted to choose which characters they wanted to be represented.
I do find it funny how Niitsuma would say that though. Saying that Tatsunoko rejected characters without giving reason yet also saying that he'd like to work with Tatsunoko again just seems kinda funny. :laugh:

Top Bottom