• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Playing TvC right now. Game's fun.
Online's not so great for me. I'm not going to bother trying to buy anything that'll allow a wired connection though.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
How is the gameplay while it's lagging? >.<
Not so fun at times since you can't block well due to the lag. XD
I haven't found a decent match yet. Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

Oh well, I didn't expect the online to be phenomenal.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Since they kept the original Japanese voice acting (sans Frank West) is there at least subtitles?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I think they do for cinematics such as character endings. I haven't seen any localized footage outside of gameplay.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I configured my router today. Seems like TvC's running a bit smoother now.
It's much more enjoyable than yesterday for me.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, Minato, You seem to know about this game, how about a round sometime. ;)

I love your Blue Font as well
:)

OmegaXXII

Ok, I'm assuming you're playing this in the US right so... how are you guys playing the imported version? With a JP PS3?

OmegaXXII

Hmm... that's what I thought, anyway...
NOT

I hear Batsu and Speed Racer are good characters, are they as good as some people say they are? Laggy, good projectiles anything like that?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I didn't have a Wii when TvC came out in Japan. I did play it at the arcades and at friends' homes time to time.
I'm not that great at it yet since I haven't put time into it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's only stupid to play a Japanese RPG game and you don't know Japanese. Fighting games you don't really need to read to understand. Also some puzzle games that's only in Japan like Puyo Puyo or Panel De Pon is worth importing since there's a very little chance they will hit the US market.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=111979

Seems the developer for TvC is interested in adding DLC characters for the game :)

Also, he's interested in working with Nintendo characters. I think this means that if Wii gets TvC 2 (if the first sells enough) there might be a nintendo character like SC 2 (and if nintendo agrees of course).

....or even better, Nintendo vs Capcom :O

Yeah, that's never going to happen...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ninty vs capcom would be interesting, though personally I'd prefer Valve vs Capcom

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I'd personally love Nintendo v Capcom :D

So I havent been looking, but any news on changes between versions (nerfs and buffs)?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I can hear the over-the-top Capcom announcer in Engrish accent right now at the end of a match:

"TERRORISTS WIN!"

Best Vs. game ever.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Square-Enix vs. Capcom

The Final Fantasy series, (if Disney were nice enough about it) Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Star Ocean, Last Remnant, to name a few things...

Now that would be a heck of a crossover. Perfect game and setting of characters to include Dante and/or Nero on the Capcom side to fight the fellow sword users and whatnot. Kinda like how Tatsunoko vs. Capcom had some robot stuff that Zero from Mega Man X fit into.

I can dream, **** it. XD

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
How about a game like Capcom Fighting All-Stars that isn't just a lazy write-off for the fans to keep them quiet, and one that actually reaches into the company's history past the popular Street Fighter and Darkstalkers and put in series that haven't been repped yet, and even better, series that weren't fighters to begin with.

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum did it right, Capcom can too!

But seriously I'd love to see Capcom just make more fighters today in general.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Nono.

Zero has ****ty ****ty damage and just BLEEDS health. You blow air on him, and the guy bleeds.

He has ****ty and and ****ty damage and gets ***** by damage scaling, while having a level 1 super that only works properly when you doe a variable hyper combo or a delayed hyper combo, a lvl 3 that gets ***** HARD by damage scaling, and a lvl 1 that is only so so.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
All true. But you forgot to mention his great cross-up game and projectile work that compensate. Like I give a **** about his low health. Still gonna wreck with him and whomever I use as my teammate.

Top Bottom