• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wait a sec this game is out?! when? how?
When? December.
How? People made it.

I'm only kidding with ya.

Anyways, I might be getting this game soon. Too bad this game isn't too popular here. I want people to play with.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
So did this game bomb yet because it's a third party game on a Nintendo system and most of the Nintendo hardcore are overlooking it yet. :p

zxeon

Smash Lord
Capcom just raised the bar again with Super Street fighter II Turbo HD Remix. There is an option to display the hitboxes.

I hope this game gets ported to Wii on either disk media or Wiiware.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
This game is amazing. Besides Brawl, it's pretty much the only game I play on my Wii. I'm too good with Ryu and Mega Man :)

Huber

Smash Apprentice
So did this game bomb yet because it's a third party game on a Nintendo system and most of the Nintendo hardcore are overlooking it yet. :p
No arcade support in the US means the capcom gamers don't really know where to play this game with people. They are still playing it though, and people will go to greater lengths to get this game going down when we see a big tournament for it happen.

Luckily, TvC is on SBO this year.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
The game did not bomb. Sure it only sold 38k copies, but only because it shipped 40k.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
MI just had a tourney for this game, (small), and I saw how freken sweet this game is, I'm going to buy it now.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
so how do i "hack" my wii and download this game so i can play it etc.......

someone PM me detailed information please

i must playyyyyyyyy

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
so how do i "hack" my wii and download this game so i can play it etc.......

someone PM me detailed information please

i must playyyyyyyyy
Google wiibrew and run the twilight hack to install the homebrew channel.

You'll need:
1 SD Card (Non-H/C)
1 SD Card Reader
1 Copy of Twilight Princess

Then just download Gecko OS for homebrew and use it to boot TvC.

Does anyone else hate playing against Karas (real people, not computers)? I know he's "top tier" (even though there isn't an official tier list yet), but he's still stupid with his range.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol my bad someone told me you could just torrent it and burn it or something

so whats "Non H/C" mean, i have everything needed thats listed up there i just have to make sure my sd card is "Non H/C"

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Since it's a game in the Versus series, there's bound to be broken stuff/infinites.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Godammit I hate Karas.
It's pretty much impossible to beat him with Lightan. (Well, everyone is almost impossible to beat with Lightan, but ESPECIALLY Karas.)

Lovely

Smash Lord
I haven't played this game in a while, I guess I need friends that's good at this game. =/

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
If anyone has a chance to play this fantastic game, you need to. This is one of the best fighting games ive played in a long while.

Yattaman/Chun-Li ftw. :D

§leepy God

Smash Master
Damm, something told me to get Geko OS. I'm thinking of getting this game, but I have to play a sample of it first. I see how good it is, I just want to feel it you know.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Damm, something told me to get Geko OS. I'm thinking of getting this game, but I have to play a sample of it first. I see how good it is, I just want to feel it you know.
you'll love it! its like the next marvel. who knows if it shall actually take over marvel's place(highly doubt it). but at times of playing it, it almost made me want to leave marvel for it.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
m thinking of importing this game....first off do I just need the homebrew channel and thats it?

also what is the best site to get it off of...and whats prob the cheapest price i can get it for

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I'm sorry to go off-topic, but I just thought of something. You know what would be cool?

A Capcom/Konami crossover game.

I mean, think about it. You could have Mega Man and Mad Dog shooting bad guys side-by-side, Ryu and Simon Belmont fighting the forces of evil, Jin saotome and Goemon rampaging with their giant robots, and even the Vic Viper and one those planes from the 1940's series shooting down Bacterions!

What do you think?

Top Bottom