• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Yugi-Oh! isn't Konami, so that's irrelevant (Yeah, they made the games, but that justification says that Popeye and Hamtaro should have been in Brawl [and even then, they're a better choice than all of the new characters put together]).

Mith_

Smash Champion
Yugi-Oh! isn't Konami, so that's irrelevant (Yeah, they made the games, but that justification says that Popeye and Hamtaro should have been in Brawl [and even then, they're a better choice than all of the new characters put together]).
Oh, that's the cards made by Konami. The anime is by Shonen, my bad :p

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
So, why did this game die down? SF4 overshadowed I guess. I just got back into the game and decided I would go over to SRK and see if there where any new developements, none of the character boards have had a post in months. Whats up guys?

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
SF4 literally stomped this game out. SF4 is just such a better game, it also doesnt help TVC was released on the Wii + no online play + no stateside release as of yet.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
SF4 literally stomped this game out. SF4 is just such a better game, it also doesnt help TVC was released on the Wii + no online play + no stateside release as of yet.
Street Fighter IV is better than this game when your playing the PS3 version. =P

Also, this game being on the Wii isn't a problem, just that this game has no online and this game is not released worldwide.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I guess them releasing it on the Wii is their way of releasing it world wide, seeing as anybody can play games region free on the Wii, where as PS3 and Xbox360 can't. :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was hoping they'd at least port this game tot the PS3 by Summer.
Looks like that's not happening.

I've played some more TvC at a friend's house again and I'm liking it.
It's no MvC2, but it does feel like MvC1 mixed in with Guilty Gear.

I'm still sucking with Mega Man Volnutt/Trigger. He's really hard to use.
I just need to experiment more with his weapons.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I've starting hearing talk that they are trying to release it in U.S. now though, which would be great if they did. I need Joe's english voice. And it being on the Wii actually helps it for being a side tourney with Smash. I mean besides Melee and Brawl, what else is there on the Wii. If this game became popular again I would drop SF4 and just play Brawl/TvC.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
I guess them releasing it on the Wii is their way of releasing it world wide, seeing as anybody can play games region free on the Wii, where as PS3 and Xbox360 can't. :p
um.....PS3 is region free.....the wii is only region free if u got homebrew channel.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
um.....PS3 is region free.....the wii is only region free if u got homebrew channel.
I'm not sure, but he might've been saying that sarcastically since PS3 is region free and the 360 has region locks on some games.

Mith_

Smash Champion
They don't really need to release it over here imo. If you want to play it bad enough import it and look up stuff on the net about it.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I just want a U.S. release so I can have Joe's english voice.

Anyway, I've been trying to pick up Polymar lately and it isn't going well. Does anyone else have a lot of trouble getting in on a good Megaman spam with him, cause to me its near impossible?

Mith_

Smash Champion
Ok. They play this at school sometimes and I may try to "obtain" a copy for myself to play at my friends house so I can cream them all and feel good about myself.

Lovely

Smash Lord
So how do you play this game? Do I need a classic controller?
♣ That or you could use a Wii Remote, or a Game Cube Controller, but I mostly recommend Classic since I love the SNES felling. I usually play this game on the arcade, I don't truly own it yet because it's hard to find a good price on it, but I'll get it soon when the price calms down. ♥

Mith_

Smash Champion
Ok so I read how to play on Gamefaqs. The control scheme is a mix between Arcana Heart and MvC2. Since I love both games I'm probably going to wreck this one. Prolly gonna play with Karas since he's so good. Once I get a bit better I may pick up Chun Morrigan or Ryu (no grapple character this time Joe, lol). I def wanna play with Saki since she's like Cable.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I play Morrigan/Ippatsuman, and my roommate plays the meanest Karas/Megaman team I've seen. I hate him everytime we play. You'll love it man, and rep that Morrigan.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've seen some videos on Nico Nico Video with Mega Man Volnutt.
He's quite a beast once you learn how to play him effectively.

My team is still Volnutt and Yatterman.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
bring it back, Hey guys i did not see this topic because it almost died out but i need some helping me find a number 2 character in this Game My main character is Ken he is my favorite character and usually my other character gets killed while ken has to own the other 2. Right now i have been practicing very hard with Ryu made a nice 5-6 hit ground combo that leads in to air raid or a finisher. But my ryu gets abused by fast characters Help smashboards!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Finally, I don't have to spend $70 + to get this game. If only it had online... but still, good stuff to get this game for myself instead of going to a tourney and play it.

Sinatra'

Smash Apprentice
ha I have this game and I'm American!!! isn't modding your wii fun? I wish I could read Japanese though...

but yeah Chunli (is that spelled right?) kicks major *** in this game! and I love all the dudes that look like power rangers

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I'm glad that I didn't mod my Wii. Now my only concern is, who shall I use? Megaman and Roll, Megaman and Saki...

I had almost given up hope for playing this game. I'm glad I held out from watching the endings just in case the this did happen.

Top Bottom