• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I guess I'll follow suit with this Megaman Trigger avatar.

And that opening is made of grade A awesome.

Where are you guys getting two or three Capcom victories? I might be out of the loop or something, but the only Capcom victory I'm aware of (from the weekly videos at least) is the Chun Li/Morrigan victory from last week's video.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Man, I wish I could play this game.
The intro was awesome, but it was strange seeing Karas drawn for once and not in CG. lol

I have the urge to go buy a Wii for this game.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
WOW! It truly is better than her MvC Kaze yo Tsuaete! Her theme alone has almost convinced me to make her my second favorite character in the game!

Edit: Sorry Phoenix. No Strider in this game. Though, there's always hope for a sequel.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
So, since a lot of us will be getting the first shipment in the next two days or so, who will be yr 1st team you use?

I'm thinking Morrigan & Soki. . .mayyyybeee.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, since I have no idea how to play other reigon games on my Wii since that stupid update that made my freeloader not work anymore, I mind as well get a Japanese Wii to play the Japanese Wii games that I own, (namely Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary for Wii). I try the hacks, but I failed, I tried to get Gecko hack... failed as well.

Oh well, I guess I'll get this game when I get my Japanese Wii, which will be earily next year. D:

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I try the hacks, but I failed, I tried to get Gecko hack... failed as well.
Wait, you mean there's actually a chance the hack can fail?
Because I just spent 50 dollars for the wii version of a game I already own, and am about to pay some more for an SD card reader. if it turns out to be for nothing, then I swear.... (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Can we play this online?
Nope, no online.

I still wonder if this is a timed exclusive. It makes sense that the Wii version's out almost simultaneously with the arcade version because they're similar.

craiigg

Smash Lord
Well, since I have no idea how to play other reigon games on my Wii since that stupid update that made my freeloader not work anymore, I mind as well get a Japanese Wii to play the Japanese Wii games that I own, (namely Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary for Wii). I try the hacks, but I failed, I tried to get Gecko hack... failed as well.

Oh well, I guess I'll get this game when I get my Japanese Wii, which will be earily next year. D:

you can flash your firmware back to before the update

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Assuming this game is tournament worthy, I wonder if this game will have a somewhat large scene in America/Europe? And that is assuming that it will never get localized (which I seriously hope is not the case). I don't think its Japan exclusiveness will stop competetive players from importing it, though I won't know what anyone will do in the event that they upgraded their Wii (thanks a lot Nintendo >_>).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Assuming this game is tournament worthy, I wonder if this game will have a somewhat large scene in America/Europe? And that is assuming that it will never get localized (which I seriously hope is not the case). I don't think its Japan exclusiveness will stop competetive players from importing it, though I won't know what anyone will do in the event that they upgraded their Wii (thanks a lot Nintendo >_>).
This game will probably be at Evo. I'd be surprised if it wasn't. Evo even had TvC as a location test this year.

Top Bottom